HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A piece of the past...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anamika

Anamika

A piece of the past... Empty
PostSubject: A piece of the past...   A piece of the past... EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 8:01 am

At some point in my history I was with an acting troupe (realizing this really explained a few things about my personality). I don't recall much of anything about this particular... Ummm... Version?
Reincarnation?
This past me. Whatever you want to call it. All I know is that I was female, and probably pretty close to the age I am now.
Anyway, the other actors were all very nice to me, but they're all just blurs (I think one of them may have had spectacles), save for one.
He was tall, lean but muscular. His hair was long, a little past his shoulders, and red. For the life of me, I can't remember his face. I've been driving myself nuts trying to remember, but it's like the memory of his face is just... Gone.
The only other things I remember about him are-
A.) He was a Loup Garou. Apparently everyone thought he was a werewolf, but he told me that he could shift into a wolf at will, and that he always transformed fully rather then becoming a humanoid wolf creature. The distinction was very important to him. Almost a matter of pride.
B.) He was shameless. It made it hard for other people to get along with him.
I hope that I'll be able to remember his face, or at least his name. I get the impression that he was very important to me.
Back to top Go down
http://little-dust-bunny.deviantart.com/
FeirceDeity64

FeirceDeity64

PostSubject: Re: A piece of the past...   A piece of the past... EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 1:09 pm

How old is this acting troupe? Comedia del Arte era? or something more modern?
Back to top Go down
Anamika

Anamika

PostSubject: Re: A piece of the past...   A piece of the past... EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 7:04 pm

I wish I knew!
Back to top Go down
http://little-dust-bunny.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A piece of the past...   A piece of the past... Empty

Back to top Go down

A piece of the past...
Page 1 of 1