HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mysterious Stranger

Go down 
+2
Ishtahar
Lili'el
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lili'el

Lili'el

Mysterious Stranger  Empty
PostSubject: Mysterious Stranger    Mysterious Stranger  EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 7:15 pm

In almost all of my recollections, a few constants have shown up. The most prominent one is this man and I don't know who or what he is, but he's always there. He's fair skinned but I can't remember his eye color at the moment (but I think it was bright in color), but I do remember long white hair falling to about mid-back. His eye's were cat-like and his lips looked like they were slightly upturned even when he didn't smile.

He had a lean, muscular figure and I while I recollect him hold a weapon I do not know what it was. A lance or a sword of some sort? His countenance usually held a somber determination, but I could sense his arrogance and that he's laughed in the face of death a couple of times (and I could feel that me/Lili'el wanted to deck him so hard for his occasional cockiness). I get the sense that his real self is buried down beneath dark layers, that he truly felt like an outsider amongst his rank. Perhaps he was more of a daydreamer and a lover, not a fighter but had to bury his more whimsical aspects down for the sake of war and acceptance. But he valued his friendships highly, and loved with a deep loyalty.

That's all I remember. For now. I know there's more about this guy to be discovered. But if any of this sounds familiar, or if you have any advice or feedback I'd love to heard it.
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Stranger    Mysterious Stranger  EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 7:34 pm

Long pale hair always makes me thing of Lucifer. The deeply hidden emotional side would ring true for him also.
Back to top Go down
Lili'el

Lili'el

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Stranger    Mysterious Stranger  EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 6:50 pm

Shocked Really? I never thought that Lucifer had a hidden emotional side, but I guess that means he truly did a good job hiding it. I had a feeling Lucifer has pale colored hair too. This man whoever he is, I only caught fleeting glances of him. I feel like he wasn't just Shadow, but he was like an actual shadow as well: observant, quiet, a bit curious but always rational and methodical.
Back to top Go down
Ari'el
Ari'el

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Stranger    Mysterious Stranger  EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 10:17 pm

Some of that actually reminds me of me, but it's also not quite right. So, probably not me then? Lol. Hmm could be Lucifer...?
Back to top Go down
http://draconic-fire.deviantart.com
Lili'el

Lili'el

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Stranger    Mysterious Stranger  EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 8:03 pm

We met in this life...but the meetings were very few and far between. Who ever he is, I get the sense that he knows more about me than I realize. He didn't give of the vibe of an enemy. In fact it's hard to say what exactly I felt, and the time I've seen him as a visible apparition it was a quick flash of white, black, more white and the he disappeared. Pieces come to me very rarely when it concerns him.

One time I asked him, "who are you" out loud. He looked briefly shocked, smiled and once again left. Whenever he's around the air gets a bit thicker and the energy in the general area intensifies, almost like standing outside in a thunderstorm before and after it happens. My ears kind of ring and I get goosebumps. Whenever he's here the around me feels like an illusion about to fall away or a dream fading with the coming of dawn  Shocked
Back to top Go down
_el

_el

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Stranger    Mysterious Stranger  EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 11:58 pm

When Lucifer traveled to this world he did have pale hair at times. Sometimes black. And the cockiness would fit him.
Back to top Go down
Zionis

Zionis

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Stranger    Mysterious Stranger  EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 10:16 am

I met a being that claimed to be Lucifer, and proved it to me in the etheric plane. This being was a blonde, was surprising I always struck Lu as a black haired man.
Back to top Go down
_el

_el

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Stranger    Mysterious Stranger  EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 3:35 pm

Where was this, brother? He often comes to me in dreams.. but I swear I tire of the whole alternate plane thing. This body is cumbersome.
Back to top Go down
Meti'ne

Meti'ne

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Stranger    Mysterious Stranger  EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 11:27 pm

_el wrote:
Where was this, brother? He often comes to me in dreams.. but I swear I tire of the whole alternate plane thing. This body is cumbersome.

I agree entirely. 21 years, and this body still proves to be incredibly limiting and inconvenient. I detest it.

~Meti'ne
Back to top Go down
Lili'el

Lili'el

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Stranger    Mysterious Stranger  EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 2:48 pm

The sightings are growing more frequent (I'm still in shock that a lot of you are suggesting that is could be Lucifer. It got my gears a-turnin'). I wonder why. Every time I caught sight of him (and I mean with my own two eyes, face to face, full body sight), I get this dizzy thrumming in my head. Usually the next day or two I have a short vision, some what like a flashback of some sort. I'm not sure how to put it.

I'm starting to wonder... who ever this is, should lay one of my cards on the table and try to talk to him? I'm a very cautious person, though I'm apt to take risks when necessary. But no other presence has affected me so intensely. I want to find out who he really is but I don't want to risk any since I do live with other people. He seems friendly... but I know that spirits don't follow human rules of "good" and "evil". Do you think I should try to talk?
Back to top Go down
_el

_el

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Stranger    Mysterious Stranger  EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 4:22 pm

I think you are right to be careful...If it is Luce, he should recognize and approach you....
Back to top Go down
_el

_el

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Stranger    Mysterious Stranger  EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 4:23 pm

Please keep me posted on this... I have only come across fragments of his spirit in different people.
Back to top Go down
Ari'el
Ari'el

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Stranger    Mysterious Stranger  EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 2:03 am

It appears that whoever it is, is very persistent about reaching out to. Perhaps you should answer. But I agree that you should do so cautiously until you feel comfortable with it.
Back to top Go down
http://draconic-fire.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Stranger    Mysterious Stranger  Empty

Back to top Go down

Mysterious Stranger
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Fallen :: The Fallen - Memories-
Jump to: