HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Experiences- Zadkiel Kalosýni

Go down 
+4
Ishtahar
Solalethiel
Ari'el
Zionis
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

My Experiences- Zadkiel Kalosýni - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Experiences- Zadkiel Kalosýni   My Experiences- Zadkiel Kalosýni - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 12:11 am

This is, of course, complicated by definition again. Daemon as so many different connotations from leathery winged beings of immense power for evil, to powerful fae who are no more evil than the rest of them. To some, the term daemon refers to all magical creatures and I think that is kind what I think. Christianity has literally demonized pagans and their gods by making all magical beings into demons, then making the demons terrifying. Under that definition, yes Az and Sem are demons, as are pretty much all of us.
Back to top Go down
Zionis

Zionis

PostSubject: Re: My Experiences- Zadkiel Kalosýni   My Experiences- Zadkiel Kalosýni - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 5:46 am

I am not going by ay form of what humans have said I am going by what the actual beings have told me. Though projections with a daemon partner along with a few other kin in the group. Demons as in the demons not anything of what man and their religions falsified. I plan to project with one of the goetia to meet this Azazel and Semyaza to see if what the grigori on the other side said was fact from falsehood.
Back to top Go down
Zionis

Zionis

PostSubject: Re: My Experiences- Zadkiel Kalosýni   My Experiences- Zadkiel Kalosýni - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 5:49 am

Also it's not wrong, some gods have became demons after the war of gods. Baal is one of them the summerian God, same as a few others. Amon was sharded one remained a God and the other became a demon.
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

PostSubject: Re: My Experiences- Zadkiel Kalosýni   My Experiences- Zadkiel Kalosýni - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 2:06 pm

Things are what they are, and semantics can sometimes do no more than get in the way. The truth of what you experienced isn't affected by words, which can't take power away for the reality of what you've seen, heard and experienced.
Back to top Go down
Zionis

Zionis

PostSubject: Re: My Experiences- Zadkiel Kalosýni   My Experiences- Zadkiel Kalosýni - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 6:37 pm

Either way, demons are demons is what I'm getting at and daimons the vampiric beings, reason why I'm trying to see if what said beings were truth, and only way for me to find that truth is to project and see. I rather not go by what humans consider demons I rather go by what the actual demons are. And the akashic records along with the great library has helped me a lot...well me and the groups I project with..but I am only saying what we experience and see ^_^ whether it's accepted or not is not of importance. I just enjoy learning from the other side Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Remiel

Remiel

PostSubject: Re: My Experiences- Zadkiel Kalosýni   My Experiences- Zadkiel Kalosýni - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:35 am

I actually met another Remiel/Ramiel incarnation, who knows an incarnation of Jophiel, so there's at least one of them running around out there.

Regarding the demons and gods bit, there's some theories floating around out there that the Goetics actually were gods from the Mediterranean region. (My partner told me it's a theory covered in a book called Geosophia, but I haven't read it yet). I also know several angels, both fallen and not, who were/are also deities in different cultures.
Back to top Go down
Solalethiel

Solalethiel

PostSubject: Re: My Experiences- Zadkiel Kalosýni   My Experiences- Zadkiel Kalosýni - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 11:16 am

Quote :
Regarding the demons and gods bit, there's some theories floating around out there that the Goetics actually were gods from the Mediterranean Region

That makes a lot of sense to me, and i've had the thought before.But i think some of them might be fallen angels too? I don't know, it's a bit confusing to me, since there are so many theories about the Goetics.
Back to top Go down
http://otherkincommunity.5forum.biz/
Remiel

Remiel

PostSubject: Re: My Experiences- Zadkiel Kalosýni   My Experiences- Zadkiel Kalosýni - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 11:50 am

Solalethiel wrote:
Quote :
Regarding the demons and gods bit, there's some theories floating around out there that the Goetics actually were gods from the Mediterranean Region

That makes a lot of sense to me, and i've had the thought before.But i think some of them might be fallen angels too? I don't know, it's a bit confusing to me, since there are so many theories about the Goetics.

I didn't want to say it and tie it in with the book, because I can't remember for sure or not if that's the one it's covered in. But it's my UPG, and the UPG of a handful of my friends, that it kind of goes Angels --> Deities from other pantheons --> Goetics. In most of those cases, the angels fell first; but I don't want to go and say all of them.

I follow that train, too, and wound up picking up three different names and aspects, one under each of them. The same thing happened to my incarnated partner. I tend to keep it all separate, because it's hard enough for me to put myself out there as an angel, let alone a deity from another pantheon. So on some sites I go with one, and on others I focus on the other. The Goetic thing is just complicated and I try to keep out of the fray as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
Solalethiel

Solalethiel

PostSubject: Re: My Experiences- Zadkiel Kalosýni   My Experiences- Zadkiel Kalosýni - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 12:52 pm

Quote :
I tend to keep it all separate, because it's hard enough for me to put myself out there as an angel, let alone a deity from another pantheon. So on some sites I go with one, and on others I focus on the other. The Goetic thing is just complicated and I try to keep out of the fray as much as possible.

I can totally understand you.Also, many people tend to be sceptical when someone says they identify as some kind of deity so demon or daimon is what i go with.
Back to top Go down
http://otherkincommunity.5forum.biz/
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

PostSubject: Re: My Experiences- Zadkiel Kalosýni   My Experiences- Zadkiel Kalosýni - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:06 pm

Zionis wrote:
I am not going by ay form of what humans have said I am going by what the actual beings have told me. Though projections with a daemon partner along with a few other kin in the group. Demons as in the demons not anything of what man and their religions falsified. I plan to project with one of the goetia to meet this Azazel and Semyaza to see if what the grigori on the other side said was fact from falsehood.

I'm guessing from this that you don't believe that Azaz'el or Semyaza have actually become incarnate yet?

Az
Back to top Go down
https://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Zionis

Zionis

PostSubject: Re: My Experiences- Zadkiel Kalosýni   My Experiences- Zadkiel Kalosýni - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 3:15 am

I believe the fallen gods became angels, while some became demons. In the great library I remember reading about how during the war of the gods the core of the fallen gods were saved and used to be the heavenly hosts while some were saved and made demons. That the other gods that didn't die still wander the etheric/spiritual plane..but just my experience. But I don't believe -all- the goetia are gods only a few like Baal, Amon, etc.

Azazel, that I can't say. You say you're Azazel and I have no place to say you're not hence my shard theory, not many believe in hell due to humanity messing it up and such but from my experience it's a nation like America with it's government, it's royalty, it's civilization etc. And they said Azazel and Sem help run Hell for the fallen that choose to live there. If it is a shard then sure I can say Azazel and Sem possibly could of shard and started this process.

Also Remiel I believe there's only 1 true Jophiel in the sense the archangel himself while the other jophiels are but lower ranked angels who were trained by him or chose to take his name. If I'm not mistaken a lot of lower ranked angels adopt the name of the archangel or higher angel they respect or was trained by.

But this is but my experience/beliefs.
Back to top Go down
Zariel

Zariel

PostSubject: Re: My Experiences- Zadkiel Kalosýni   My Experiences- Zadkiel Kalosýni - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 5:38 am

I read what you said and it resided truth with, i was and still am under the house of death. The energy strands sounds correct too, i learned my true name but i shall not speak it here. It was as said at the first post ending in eloheem. I liked it i to have been where you have but i stand by a throne where the royals stand. All though i think i should add there is another race that exists the void angels i call them nasci, they are Not popular because of their methods. Blood is not a preferred method of battle that is what my kind use, when the creator made man he appointed certain angels to rule over blood, so naturally they are it tuned to blood magic, and to cut them in battle is worse than death for it creates side effects to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Zionis

Zionis

PostSubject: Re: My Experiences- Zadkiel Kalosýni   My Experiences- Zadkiel Kalosýni - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 4:57 am

Zariel wrote:
I read what you said and it resided truth with, i was and still am under the house of death. The energy strands sounds correct too, i learned my true name but i shall not speak it here. It was as said at the first post ending in eloheem. I liked it i to have been where you have but i stand by a throne where the royals stand. All though i think i should add there is another race that exists the void angels i call them nasci, they are Not popular because of their methods. Blood is not a preferred method of battle that is what my kind use, when the creator made man he appointed certain angels to rule over blood, so naturally they are it tuned to blood magic, and to cut them in battle is worse than death for it creates side effects to say the least.

That's really amazing =o I had no idea!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Experiences- Zadkiel Kalosýni   My Experiences- Zadkiel Kalosýni - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Experiences- Zadkiel Kalosýni
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2