HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forum Problems & Update

Go down 
+8
Meti'ne
Ashtart
Solalethiel
Ousa
Zionis
Lili'el
Ari'el
Azaz'el
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

Forum Problems & Update - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Problems & Update   Forum Problems & Update - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 10:27 pm

I'm always pleased to hear how members feel about the forum... and this update and change was a long time in coming and very necessary. It feels like it has invigorated and added new life to many. But it's far from finished, there is always more that can be done to improve and better the experience of all members. So never forget, if anyone has any ideas on how to improve it, just let me know.

Az
Back to top Go down
https://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Lucifer

Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Forum Problems & Update   Forum Problems & Update - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 12:49 am

Please don't take this as being super religious, but what if we started a prayer room?  If members are troubled they could ask other members for spiritual assistance.  No matter if it's a big or small problem.  Members can hop on, go to the prayer room, read or write the request, and say a prayer (however they wish) for the member.  It could combined all of our powers in one room.

We could even decide a common visual for the room.  A place we can all go to when we meditate.  The purpose is to help each other however we can.  It could help grow our spiritual bonds.  Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

PostSubject: Re: Forum Problems & Update   Forum Problems & Update - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 12:12 am

I have no problem with that at all. It's a nice idea, although I would think of it more as a healing circle than a prayer room Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

PostSubject: Re: Forum Problems & Update   Forum Problems & Update - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 10:52 pm

I think I personally prefer to concept of a healing circle......... but as someone who is a qualified therapist I prefer the hands on feel to a healing circle compared to a prayer room. But that's just my personal feeling. How about everyone else?

Az
Back to top Go down
Solalethiel

Solalethiel

PostSubject: Re: Forum Problems & Update   Forum Problems & Update - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 12:59 pm

Quote :
(BTW, is the post reply box super small and squished on your screens too? I thought it was just my cellphone squishing it when I posted this, but it's the same on my laptop.... It's hard to edit this way...)

I have the same problem know =/ Is there anything you can do about that? Ish? Az?
Back to top Go down
http://otherkincommunity.5forum.biz/
Remiel

Remiel

PostSubject: Re: Forum Problems & Update   Forum Problems & Update - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 1:22 pm

Solalethiel wrote:
Quote :
(BTW, is the post reply box super small and squished on your screens too? I thought it was just my cellphone squishing it when I posted this, but it's the same on my laptop.... It's hard to edit this way...)

I have the same problem know =/ Is there anything you can do about that? Ish? Az?

I also have this problem, but since I'm on a desktop, I'm just writing my replies in notepad and transferring them.

Other than that, I'm loving the new layout! Especially the background. I haven't decided if I love or hate the pumpkins though...they're so cute, but then the noises make me jump every time! (No worries though; I just muted the computer).
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

PostSubject: Re: Forum Problems & Update   Forum Problems & Update - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:09 pm

It was fine for me but strangely enough it's just gone small for me too. Let me look into this and see what I can do

Az
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

PostSubject: Re: Forum Problems & Update   Forum Problems & Update - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:21 pm

Fixed it............ but unfortunately I meant I had to remove the exploding pumpkin lights

Az
Back to top Go down
Solalethiel

Solalethiel

PostSubject: Re: Forum Problems & Update   Forum Problems & Update - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 8:50 am

That's a pity, but thank you for fixing it Smile
Back to top Go down
Zionis

Zionis

PostSubject: Re: Forum Problems & Update   Forum Problems & Update - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 8:25 pm

I enjoyed the exploding pumpkins, I liked popping them xD
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Forum Problems & Update   Forum Problems & Update - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 9:30 pm

I don't care what you want to call it.  I call it "prayer" because I pray for you all.  Whatever term you choose is fine.  I only care about making our group connection stronger and more aware.
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

PostSubject: Re: Forum Problems & Update   Forum Problems & Update - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 10:12 pm

Has anyone thought any more about the prayer room? I really like the idea.
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

PostSubject: Re: Forum Problems & Update   Forum Problems & Update - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 10:52 pm

I can make a new Healing Circle section in here where members could post asking for healing and prayers for anyone they know who would benefit from it, or world/universe conditions that should be considered.

Az
Back to top Go down
Solalethiel

Solalethiel

PostSubject: Re: Forum Problems & Update   Forum Problems & Update - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 9:04 am

I think that's a nice idea Smile
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

PostSubject: Re: Forum Problems & Update   Forum Problems & Update - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 6:23 pm

That would be great.

Maybe it could be a dual thing. People could go in and ask for healing energy, and also people can go in a offer up poems and prayers to send energy out as well. Basically it can be anything to do with healing.
Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: Forum Problems & Update   Forum Problems & Update - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 8:09 pm

On another note, the chatbox is great.  I like that you can see who's in it on the main page and that it opens in a separate page.  Nice find, guys.
Back to top Go down
Zionis

Zionis

PostSubject: Re: Forum Problems & Update   Forum Problems & Update - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 6:21 am

Ashtart wrote:
On another note, the chatbox is great.  I like that you can see who's in it on the main page and that it opens in a separate page.  Nice find, guys.

this is random lol but omg I love your photo! o.o
Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: Forum Problems & Update   Forum Problems & Update - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 7:22 am

Thank you my friend!
Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

PostSubject: Re: Forum Problems & Update   Forum Problems & Update - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 8:39 pm

Dearest Ash,

Are you sure you didn't take a pic because, I swear that looks exactly like you! lol Smile

Ousa Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: Forum Problems & Update   Forum Problems & Update - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 9:14 pm

The blue and the glowing tattoos right? Wink I do feel like this looks exactly like me too, on many levels. It felt right. I've been having new visions recently, of pyramids, and star languages written in blue glowing ink..... Lots of stuff trying to come out of me. I read on facebook that the pyramids of the world are reactivating some of us? Kind of scary, but that's EXACTLY what it feels like for me.
Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

PostSubject: Re: Forum Problems & Update   Forum Problems & Update - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 12:13 am

Makes me happy! Smile <3

Ousa Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Ari'el
Ari'el

PostSubject: Re: Forum Problems & Update   Forum Problems & Update - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 12:53 pm

I think the Enochian looks neat.

If grad school wasn't eating my life I'd offer to try and draw something for the header.

I really like the idea of the healing circle/prayer room!
Back to top Go down
http://draconic-fire.deviantart.com
Ari'el
Ari'el

PostSubject: Re: Forum Problems & Update   Forum Problems & Update - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 3:52 am

Ooh! I think I've finally deciphered it! Is Enochian supposed to be written right to left?
Back to top Go down
http://draconic-fire.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Problems & Update   Forum Problems & Update - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forum Problems & Update
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2