HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Does Awakening cause changing appearances?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lili'el

Lili'el

Does Awakening cause changing appearances? Empty
PostSubject: Does Awakening cause changing appearances?   Does Awakening cause changing appearances? EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 10:12 pm

When I realized that I am Lili'el, the way she appeared in my memories changed. I used to see her as an adult woman with tan skin and deep black-red hair. But remembering important pieces for that life showed what I really looked like.

I had long ink black hair and my skin very dark as well, a dark brown almost black tone (very pretty <3). My eyes were a bright gray-silver. Everytime I recalled a memory, this was the appearance I saw myself with. Heh, she kind of looked like my current avatar.

Did that ever to anyone else? Did your general past appearance shift while delving deep into your memories? Did your physical features change after your Fall? I'd really like to know, however vain this question sounds.

~ Lili'el
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

PostSubject: Re: Does Awakening cause changing appearances?   Does Awakening cause changing appearances? EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 11:39 pm

I grew up, but remained pretty much the same. Small boned, pale skin, red hair. I hated the way I looked because I was so different to the olive skinned people around me. I was mocked for it a lot
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Does Awakening cause changing appearances?   Does Awakening cause changing appearances? EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 9:07 pm

Ish,

Wanna know something funny?  You look the way you do, because that's my favorite type of body coloring with womyn (I spell women this way out of respect to feminine energy).  Anyway, you're just living up to my favorite flavor, lol.  Don't view it negatively.  I view body types like that as a canvas the sun paints with light.

Also, I mean no disrespect to other body types out there.  I love them all.  The best thing about being an individual is having some unique qualities. sunny
Back to top Go down
Lili'el

Lili'el

PostSubject: Re: Does Awakening cause changing appearances?   Does Awakening cause changing appearances? EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 12:30 am

Ishtahar wrote:
I grew up, but remained pretty much the same. Small boned, pale skin, red hair. I hated the way I looked because I was so different to the olive skinned people around me. I was mocked for it a lot

Was this in your past life? (And no one should be made fun of for the way the looked. I remember people in ancient Egypt were very uneasy around people with red hair too). I'm sorry if that question sounded stupid, my mind is getting a little foggy lately.

Also I was wondering the "why" of it all. For the ones that did Fall, why our apperances change so drastically? Was it also punishment, or was it so the outside matches the inside? (Honestly I'm shocked. I felt embaressed about posting the topic at first, so thank you for the replies so far!)
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

PostSubject: Re: Does Awakening cause changing appearances?   Does Awakening cause changing appearances? EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 9:57 pm

That was in the past life, although I've had a similar appearance in many lives since. I seem to pretty much always have had red hair and green eyes. In this life my hair is dark and I have spent pretty much my whole life, before and after my awakening, dying it red Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does Awakening cause changing appearances?   Does Awakening cause changing appearances? Empty

Back to top Go down

Does Awakening cause changing appearances?
Page 1 of 1