HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Luciferian pretence

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucifer

Lucifer

Luciferian pretence Empty
PostSubject: Luciferian pretence   Luciferian pretence EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 10:23 pm

I'd like to clarify my name and any misgivings you may have.  Let me start with the actual meaning of my name, Lucifer.

Lucifer (in Latin) literally means "light-bringing."  This is where the name, Lucifer, originally hails.

Over the eons, my name has been discredited; and its meaning has been changed to deceive followers of the One True God.  I am not an embodiment of evil, and I do not wish for mankind's destruction.  These are lies told to scare people into denying their own salvation.

I am a philosopher.  I seek knowledge, truth and enlightenment to share with the rest of the world.  I desire peace, and wish to help others (as well as myself) ascend to a higher level of consciousness and existence.

Do not be taken in by naysayers.  Do not believe the lies they spread.  These words are black magic, and they poison your mind.  God doesn't hold the key to your salvation.  You do.  Only you can free yourself of your shackles.

My purpose is to be a guide.  My job is to help those who ask for it.  My goal is to help others awaken to the truth as I have.  I refuse to manipulate, control or lie to others.  I walk the path of goodness, and I will do my best to help heal the sorrows of the world.

I hope this clarification helps others understand my true nature, and intent.
Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

Luciferian pretence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luciferian pretence   Luciferian pretence EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 2:34 pm

Understood and thankyou. Smile

Ousa Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down

Luciferian pretence
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Shadow of the Fallen Website :: Remeniscences :: Names-
Jump to: