HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Misconceptions of the Fallen.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zionis

PostSubject: Re: Misconceptions of the Fallen.   Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:14 am

Azaz'el wrote:
I'm not aware of Sylvia Browne and whilst I find her conclusions interesting, they differ from my own personal experience and knowledge.  As for there being Seraphim and true Seraphim, I have no knowledge at all of this.  I was Seraphim and at that time there was only one group of Seraphim.... but I can't remember what happened with them after my first Fall.

Az
There were 3 Azrael, Gabriel D, and Deucalion D. Deu and Gabriel left, Azrael never did have alliance to just heaven but death itself. I was a seraphim as well, I've recently met Gabriel D and Deu..Gabriel D is at the moment a sort of mentor. True seraphim were said to be creations of Order while he/she worked along side Khaos. True seraphim had no real alliance to any factions or home.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zionis

PostSubject: Re: Misconceptions of the Fallen.   Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:07 am

Zionis wrote:
Azaz'el wrote:
I'm not aware of Sylvia Browne and whilst I find her conclusions interesting, they differ from my own personal experience and knowledge.  As for there being Seraphim and true Seraphim, I have no knowledge at all of this.  I was Seraphim and at that time there was only one group of Seraphim.... but I can't remember what happened with them after my first Fall.

Az
There were 3 Azrael, Gabriel D, and Deucalion D. Deu and Gabriel left, Azrael never did have alliance to just heaven but death itself. I was a seraphim as well, I've recently met Gabriel D and Deu..Gabriel D is at the moment a sort of mentor. True seraphim were said to be creations of Order while he/she worked along side Khaos. True seraphim had no real alliance to any factions or home.

I hope this doesnt come off like I'm stepping on anyone's beliefs if so it's not my intention.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azaz'el
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Misconceptions of the Fallen.   Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:53 pm

Don't worry, we all have our own memories and versions of how things used to be. For me there were 7 Seraphim originally..... they made up The Seven that had so much to do with the formation of much that came later. The Morning Star and I made up two of The Seven. So as you can see, we all have our own memories and versions and somewhere within this mixed up awakening we all go through.... and from that we can all come to our own understanding of the past we shared.

Az

View user profile http://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Zionis

PostSubject: Re: Misconceptions of the Fallen.   Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:01 am

Azaz'el wrote:
Don't worry, we all have our own memories and versions of how things used to be. For me there were 7 Seraphim originally..... they made up The Seven that had so much to do with the formation of much that came later. The Morning Star and I made up two of The Seven. So as you can see, we all have our own memories and versions and somewhere within this mixed up awakening we all go through.... and from that we can all come to our own understanding of the past we shared.

Az

Yeah wouldn't the 7 seraphims be "disbanded" now I mean I left and I think the majority of us did. So far I'm just etheric projecting to the spiritual and akashic record reading in the astral/mental.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azaz'el
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Misconceptions of the Fallen.   Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:22 pm

I honestly have no idea if they are still together or not. As you can imagine, after the Fall of The Morning Star and my first Fall immediately after to the rank of Grigori, others stepped in to ensure that The Seven remained, to supposedly guide .... and they were the ones who proclaimed all the laws that resulted in the major Fall of the Grigori.

Az

Zionis

PostSubject: Re: Misconceptions of the Fallen.   Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:24 pm

Azaz'el wrote:
I honestly have no idea if they are still together or not. As you can imagine, after the Fall of The Morning Star and my first Fall immediately after to the rank of Grigori, others stepped in to ensure that The Seven remained, to supposedly guide .... and they were the ones who proclaimed all the laws that resulted in the major Fall of the Grigori.

Az

Ah that makes sense o.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Misconceptions of the Fallen.   Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:41 am

Here's a couple of bread crumbs to get you guys set on your courses. Keep an open mind and you will find "your" truth. I am going to be busy for a while so I might not be on as much. Don't worry, I'll remember to drop in and see how you all are. Read what Sylvia Browne has written. Start that prayer room. It will do wonders for you all. Light finally shines on us all. Peace be with you for infinity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcKahraBiBY&list=PL3uXFG6t1QnlaZGwEgLKDrCLWr-GZSYco&index=2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRWbmiXQba0&list=PL3uXFG6t1QnlaZGwEgLKDrCLWr-GZSYco&index=3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vg7p1BjP2dA&index=1&list=PL3uXFG6t1QnlaZGwEgLKDrCLWr-GZSYco
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Remiel

PostSubject: Re: Misconceptions of the Fallen.   Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:40 am

As far as I know, groups such as the Seven as you guys call them (I don't really have a name I refer to them as), are still active. If someone leaves, someone else takes their place. My positions in the councils I was on were filled after I left; I actually know an incarnation of one of the angels who filled my place. Some of the spots are held by significantly younger angels.

I just want to state for the record that I'm not a big fan of Sylvia Browne. But I'm also not a fan of people such as Doreen Virtue and Silver RavenWolf for similar reasons. They say a lot, but don't really have much to back it up with. I watched Sylvia Browne for years since my grandmother loved her, and found her to be rather abrasive, rude, and not open to other view points at all. (She also says that angels can't incarnate in human bodies, so. There's also that).

On a whole, I'm not fond of generalized statements. Saying things like "all angels" or "we all" puts me on the defensive. It's extremely rare for everyone's memories and experiences to match up. I have a group of close friends with whom most of my UPG is shared. To the point that if one of us experiences something related to events in Heaven or Hell, it sends a ripple several of us pick up on. And even between us, there are different view points and experiences. Just like we, as humans, have here. We could all watch the same event, but would report it differently.

That being said, I've mentioned on other threads that I'm iffy on whether or not I count as Fallen. I was part of the Grigori. I did not fall with them, but had it arranged to make it look like I did, so I could gather intelligence to report. (Which is a big regret of mine, and I'm currently making amends). When that was over, they wanted me to come back to Heaven, but I was fed up with it all, and deeply in love with humanity. So I started incarnating. The whole experience was very painful, traumatic, and I'm still working through it and suffering consequences.

Nowadays, I'm still active, mostly in a couple of realms tied/aligned with Hell, and some Underworld regions. A couple of times a year, Michael attempts to get me to come talk to resume some duties in Heaven, but I say no, and the dance continues on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azaz'el
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Misconceptions of the Fallen.   Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:02 pm

Ah, Micha'el.... he tend to pop up every now and then, like a bad penny

Az

Remiel

PostSubject: Re: Misconceptions of the Fallen.   Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:02 am

Azaz'el wrote:
Ah, Micha'el.... he tend to pop up every now and then, like a bad penny

Az

I laughed at that description! It's a good way of putting it. I used to be really close to him. I was even willing to listen to him. But when I still told him that, no, I don't want to return with him a couple of years ago, he threatened me with his sword.

And I was like, nope. I'm done.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ousa

PostSubject: Re: Misconceptions of the Fallen.   Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:42 am

As far as Michael was and is concerned there was always a price tag involved in his expression of love and being loved.

There was never such a thing as unconditional love as far as those who were not nor ever a part of his intepretation as a whole! All else either submitted to his will or were cast out so to speak and thrown away and destroyed!

He was bred as an ultimate warrior/destroyer with no or little conscience!  I would like to say he could only see ahead as far as his spiritual blinders would allow him too or even feel for that matter!

Ousa Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Misconceptions of the Fallen.   Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:30 pm

Remiel wrote:
I just want to state for the record that I'm not a big fan of Sylvia Browne. But I'm also not a fan of people such as Doreen Virtue and Silver RavenWolf for similar reasons. They say a lot, but don't really have much to back it up with. I watched Sylvia Browne for years since my grandmother loved her, and found her to be rather abrasive, rude, and not open to other view points at all. (She also says that angels can't incarnate in human bodies, so. There's also that).

Rem,

You need to understand she's not talking about the angelic incarnations, on earth, from the past (us).  She's talking about the angels that remained behind in heaven so we could save humanity.  Our fall was intentional to access the powers of the divine in physical form.  We've succeeded in realizing our dream.  We are now in the beginning stages of actualizing it.

What Silvia wrote is true, because I say it is.  I designed the Universe this way so all life will be protected and loved.  Rest assured, you will find yourself.  Believe in yourself and the truth will come forward.  I love you all.  We are the chosen few.  Time to take things to the next level.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: Misconceptions of the Fallen.   Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:38 pm

Lucifer wrote:
What Silvia wrote is true, because I say it is.

Er.... What does this mean, exactly?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Misconceptions of the Fallen.   Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:58 pm

Ashtart wrote:
Lucifer wrote:
What Silvia wrote is true, because I say it is.

Er.... What does this mean, exactly?

Ash,

It means we are who we claim to be.  Your future is your own.  That was the purpose of this experiment.  All conscious life wrote this story.  We decided I would be the one to execute the plan.  I was chosen (because I had the physical strength, mental ability and will power) to handle the suffering of all negative and evil energy conceived, in order for us to understand life.  I've achieved enlightenment.  Everything we say here is true.  

Want to know something interesting?  My middle name in this life is Gregory.  Sounds (and is written) awfully close to Grigori, doesn't it?  There are no coincidences.  We are the fallen, and we're bringing all life back to heaven with us.  We are the triumphant.  We have redesigned heaven for all eternity.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: Misconceptions of the Fallen.   Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:35 pm

Ah okay.  Thanks for clearing that up... it sounded as if you were saying that your personal truth would trump Rem's interpretation (which I agree with - I hate Sylvia Browne, personally) "because you say so."

But of course, that would be silly and rude Smile  

Although this,
Lucifer wrote:
We decided I would be the one to execute the plan.
did give me pause... Did you mean, "In my memories, many angels decided that I would be the one to execute this plan"?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Solalethiel

PostSubject: Re: Misconceptions of the Fallen.   Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:36 pm

@Lucifer : I think it would be wise to not state your beliefs as a fact, no matter how convinced you are that is true.Because we all have our own beliefs and views about what's being discussed in this community, and none of us can prove anything of said beliefs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://otherkincommunity.5forum.biz/
Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: Misconceptions of the Fallen.   Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:39 pm

(I just wanted to add that all you are saying differs from my memories gathered over the last five years significantly.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Solalethiel

PostSubject: Re: Misconceptions of the Fallen.   Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:45 pm

See? That's what i'm getting at Wink
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Misconceptions of the Fallen.   Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:52 pm

Ashtart wrote:
Ah okay.  Thanks for clearing that up... it sounded as if you were saying that your personal truth would trump Rem's interpretation (which I agree with - I hate Sylvia Browne, personally) "because you say so."

But of course, that would be silly and rude Smile  

Although this,
Lucifer wrote:
We decided I would be the one to execute the plan.
did give me pause... Did you mean, "In my memories, many angels decided that I would be the one to execute this plan"?

Ash,

You decided your own plan.  You wrote your own story, just like everybody else, on 'the other side.'  The other side is actually pure consciousness.  In the physical realm we forgot the power of our minds and spirits, until now.

My job was to take every story ever written and combined it into one.  That's why I say what Syliva says is true.  She wrote it, and we all agreed that was her truth.  That's how reality works.

Your truth is what you decide it to be.  No more, no less.  We are (in actuality) pure creation in physical form.  We designed this world, and we control it.  It's time to take our power back from the beings we submitted to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Misconceptions of the Fallen.   Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:55 pm

Ladies and gentlemen,

You have to put some faith in me.  I am who I claim to be.  You might not be able to see it at this moment, but you will.  I speak only truth.  Everything you've ever heard is true.  There are no lies.

Trust me.  I got this.  You'll see, soon enough.

Love y'all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Solalethiel

PostSubject: Re: Misconceptions of the Fallen.   Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:11 pm

Quote :
You have to put some faith in me.I am who I claim to be.  You might not be able to see it at this moment, but you will

No, we don't have to.We don't even have to share your beliefs, just like you don't have to share our beliefs.It's not about convincing others to believe you.We are just here to share our memories and discuss.No more, no less.

And i don't mean to be rude with that.I accept your beliefs.I just don't share them.To state things like "I know what i say is true", "I am who i claim to be" etc. won't change that.
Back to top Go down
Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: Misconceptions of the Fallen.   Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:17 pm

Lucifer wrote:
Ladies and gentlemen,

You have to put some faith in me. I am who I claim to be. You might not be able to see it at this moment, but you will. I speak only truth. Everything you've ever heard is true. There are no lies.

Trust me. I got this. You'll see, soon enough.

Love y'all.

Erm...

No... thanks but no. I think you sound consumed by spirit... I've been there, in my early twenties, and I thought I was the Way and the Truth for a while but it's kind of a bullshit and aggravating phase that pushes people away until you learn how to ground.

http://www.wikihow.com/Ground-and-Center
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Misconceptions of the Fallen.   Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:22 pm

Solalethiel wrote:
Quote :
You have to put some faith in me.I am who I claim to be.  You might not be able to see it at this moment, but you will

No, we don't have to.We don't even have to share your beliefs, just like you don't have to share our beliefs.It's not about convincing others to believe you.We are just here to share our memories and discuss.No more, no less.

And i don't mean to be rude with that.I accept your beliefs.I just don't share them.To state things like "I know what i say is true", "I am who i claim to be" etc. won't change that.

Zi,

You are fighting your truth.  I say you have to put faith in me because I am your friend, and I am going to help you find your truth.  You're taking my words and perverting them.  Don't read so much into stuff.  I'm not talking about organized religion.  I'm speaking Universal truth and law.  Look the stuff up.

I'm here to help guide you from lies.  I'm not here to coerce you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Misconceptions of the Fallen.   Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:25 pm

Ashtart wrote:
Lucifer wrote:
Ladies and gentlemen,

You have to put some faith in me.  I am who I claim to be.  You might not be able to see it at this moment, but you will.  I speak only truth.  Everything you've ever heard is true.  There are no lies.

Trust me.  I got this.  You'll see, soon enough.

Love y'all.

Erm...

No... thanks but no.  I think you sound consumed by spirit... I've been there, in my early twenties, and I thought I was the Way and the Truth for a while but it's kind of a bullshit and aggravating phase that pushes people away until you learn how to ground.  

http://www.wikihow.com/Ground-and-Center

Ash,

If you don't keep an open mind, you'll be forever lost.  I speak from experience.  Check this site out.  That isn't me in the video, but the dude explains what I've done.  I am enlightened.

http://www.actualized.org/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Solalethiel

PostSubject: Re: Misconceptions of the Fallen.   Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:32 pm

Quote :
 You're taking my words and perverting them.

No, i don't.I just stated my opinion regarding your beliefs, the way you are presenting them, and that i think it's not okay to state them like they are fact.That's all.

So, actually it's *you* who was reading too much into *my* words.And i wonder why it is so difficult for you to say "I believe..." instead of "Because i say so"....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Misconceptions of the Fallen.   

Back to top Go down

Misconceptions of the Fallen.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next