HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

*sigh*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Solalethiel

PostSubject: *sigh*   Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:26 pm

I'm probably sounding all whiny and pathetic now, but sometimes i'm so sick an tired of not being able to remember anything.Sometimes i feel as if i'm about to remember anything but nothing happens and it leaves me with a feeling of deep desperation.I feel like something is preventing me from remembering, but i don't know what it is or why i can't seem to remember.

Is there any way to trigger memories? Or a way to find out if i'm sealed or something like that? Can someone do a psychic reading for me or offer any other kind of help? I'm sooo frustrated right now Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://otherkincommunity.5forum.biz/
SeventhWatcher

PostSubject: Re: *sigh*   Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:10 pm

I have found that dreams have been key to understanding. Remembering the Past is not so much the way to unlock knowledge of the Past. My rationale for that is that in some theories and perspectives are a few things that can be utilized to gain this knowledge of the Past.

1. Time is happening all the Time
2. " We can never see past the choices we don't understand. "
3. Some believe us caught in endless cycles doomed to repeat the same mistakes over and over
*Most people people who remember their past find themselves dating the same sort of abusive prick (male AND female) or even find the same individuals from Then in the Now
4. You probably do have memories. You just write them off as fantasy or imagination.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Solalethiel

PostSubject: Re: *sigh*   Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:25 pm

Quote :
4. You probably do have memories. You just write them off as fantasy or imagination.

No. I don't really have any memories, hence my frustration.All i have by now are theories and ideas how things may have been, but nothing more.

I will say thank you for your reply but i'm not sure how anything of what you mentioned should help me in any way.
Back to top Go down
SeventhWatcher

PostSubject: Re: *sigh*   Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:52 pm

That the life you're living right now. The issues you're having. The things you find relateable? Are nothing new. They're probably very similar to the things that occurred in your past lives.

And pay attention to your dreams.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ishtahar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *sigh*   Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:00 pm

Frustration seems to be part of our journey, as it's something so many of us share. There are no easy answers unfortunately, other than that it's best not to try to force anything.

Dreams are a good source of inspiration and triggers, and some people find keeping a dream diary is helpful.

Write everything down, even if it seems unimportant because it can help you see patterns. Read as much as you can and make a note of everything that rings a bell. If you're drawn to something research it.

Meditation can also help. Don't try to force it just let your mind take you wherever it wants to go. Sometimes it's when your mind is travelling really mundane routes, flashes of understanding come to you.

It's not much, I know but it might help. Frustration is very natural and Gods know it's something I've had my share of, and I know Az has too, but it's not constructive so try to relax and give yourself a chance for it to come naturally.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Solalethiel

PostSubject: Re: *sigh*   Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:28 pm

Thank you, Ish Smile
Back to top Go down
Lili'el

PostSubject: Re: *sigh*   Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:24 am

Sometimes it's those strange, fleeting thoughts that are only important when we're calling for them to come back. Maybe, if you're a little bit like me, you'll look at something that happened in in your past (like in childhood or adolescence) and find that you noticed something with relevance to the present.

Everyone here pretty much said what I would've. Personally, I think the Gods/Universe/Spirits/The All/The Powers That Be/the whatever knows we want to find out. Forcing this process only makes it harder for me. But I have to admit, stillness can be even harder.

But it can be done Smile You've got my support.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Solalethiel

PostSubject: Re: *sigh*   Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:10 am

Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *sigh*   

Back to top Go down

*sigh*
View previous topic View next topic Back to top