HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

a scratch at the surface

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zariel

PostSubject: a scratch at the surface   Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:01 am

I scratch at the surface trying to find the whole, I claw at the skin trying to escape and all that comes out is broken skin, I cut at the seams to break the screen but all there is, is blood. I scream as it hurts because I feel it awaken a little bit, it makes me feel alive this feeling of growth and yet it ceases as fast as it came. Where is the lock to free the harvest upon the land within me? Where is the judgment i carry within and when will we be heard? I seek to wake the harvesters to free the land. Why has the 40 towers not risen even though they have been awakened? Where is the king upon on them red throne to command them? The souls must be harvested or they will never grow in his eyes? I have not the answer as to why we still stand in the shadows, where is the shepherd to burn away this corruption upon the land and free us from our prison? We are here the wolves in the night ready to eat those sheep who follow blindly and yet we still await his command to burn it all anew.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ari'el

PostSubject: Re: a scratch at the surface   Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:00 pm

Why wait for someone else?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://draconic-fire.deviantart.com

a scratch at the surface
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1