HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Medical Facility

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lili'el

Lili'el

A Medical Facility  Empty
PostSubject: A Medical Facility    A Medical Facility  EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 5:20 am

I worked as a doctor before my Fall. I remember the facility having a large room with windows at the north end that reached from floor to ceiling. There were many beds and the light from dawn always filled the room. It made it more serene. The wall color are a bit hazy to remember. I remember however treating many Shadow in those rooms. I also think I received many glares for medicine I gave them, too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: A Medical Facility    A Medical Facility  EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 10:24 pm

This sounds very familiar to me. A large hall for medicine filled with wounded and ill Shadow seeking treatment....

And a doctor moving and rushing around them... And you were female in your Shadow form too, right?
Back to top Go down
Lili'el

Lili'el

PostSubject: Re: A Medical Facility    A Medical Facility  EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 4:07 pm

That's right, I was female Smile
Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

PostSubject: Re: A Medical Facility    A Medical Facility  EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 5:43 pm

You were very loved and appreciated by all as well as your staff!

Ousa Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Lili'el

Lili'el

PostSubject: Re: A Medical Facility    A Medical Facility  EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 10:49 pm

Embarassed I was? *blushes* After giving them that bitter tea I thought they would dread coming to see me lol!

I also remember treating some most well know Shadow, Micha'el and Rapha'el. Seeing as Raph did a lot with medicine, I'm not surprised that I saw him frequently. I remember them talking about how Micha'el's injuries happened. A battle, a small but intense one. I remember throughout it all Micha'el kept calling me Leilah instead of Lili'el and I corrected him each time. Something instead of Leilah or Lili'el, they called me "Darkness". Remember when I said that I felt drawn to the names Leilah and Lili'el? That might be why. Raph also said something to Micha'el about me. Something along the lines of "she's a lot like the other one". At the end Rapha'el and Micha'el out of the room, with my thanks before they left.

Then I tended to another, a man I mentioned before. Long white hair with cat-like eyes the color of a turquoise sea. While I treated him he said something about who I really was and about I was blinded and couldn't. In anger I threw the gauze at him and told him to fix his own wounds. He thought I was joking until I left the room.
Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

PostSubject: Re: A Medical Facility    A Medical Facility  EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 2:18 am

You have to consider one thing and that's that your current ego versus your true spirit form may have an entirely different version of the past than that you may or might think you have now!

We were all different personalities back then and any minor unkindness you might perceive now as inconsequential may have been simply thought of as a rare kindness back then!  

We all had our missions and promises to fulfill but even then war both worldly and/or heavenly was a totally different and even more terrifying thing than that of our own personally perceived feelings and priorities that we have now.

Back to top Go down
SeventhWatcher

SeventhWatcher

PostSubject: Re: A Medical Facility    A Medical Facility  EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 7:56 pm

All I can say is, it's been a while since I've seen an ego that rivals mine own Wink king
Back to top Go down
Lili'el

Lili'el

PostSubject: Re: A Medical Facility    A Medical Facility  EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 9:23 pm

@SeventhWatcher: They say those who Awaken tend to have big egos. We live in a world that tries to say what we believe in are just fairytales and such. We need to overcome that building a great armorial of self worth, self awareness and self discipline. So I think having an ego is okay until you let it rule your life Wink We all know what pride comes before....

@Ousa: I personally feel like healing isn't always this nice healing hug. Sometimes it's apply alcohol to the wound so it doesn't get infected or going under the knife to remove a negative attachment. I worked in the medical field in that life because I knew I rather put them through the pain of healing than let them suffer the pain of dying. Or at least spare them the pain of dying alone. I held hands to comfort them and had to rebreak arms so they could heal properly.

Micah'el said to me/Lili'el that the kindest healer is the most fearsome fighter.
Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

PostSubject: Re: A Medical Facility    A Medical Facility  EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 10:29 pm

Most here have yet in this lifetime been involved in any type of physical wars other than their own emotional ones.  I for one was not spared from this....being involved, in the Korean War as well as the Vietnam War  and to also be included the Cold War in Europe.  I have no sympathy for those who glorify war! For no war and I repeat no war should have ever been waged or justified by the so called holier than thou name given only by those versed in greed and corruption!

If the truth be known the so called war of heaven vs. hel never ever occurred in the sense that so many so called Christians wished to glorify and was only done in retribution to the so called right or wrong intentions of the whole thing forced on us by the so called powers that be.

As long as we continue to fight wars....we are truly in a living hel.

Back to top Go down
Lili'el

Lili'el

PostSubject: Re: A Medical Facility    A Medical Facility  EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 7:26 am

That's a main reason I am hesitant to remember from that lifetime. want to know a secret? This war a lot of people say is coming... I hope it doesn't happen. I don't know if I can go through that again. I might not have battled a lot in my life as Lili'el but I support a lot of military veterans in this life. I see what it does. No one deserves that. No one. If could take their pain away like I did as Lili'el, I would.

Memories of the medical facility are bittersweet and distant. For the lives that we taken and ruined... For lands ravaged and hearts broken... I feel their pain. I don't like war. I didn't like having to bring some of the Shadows' souls to the Hereafter. But at the same time I found that I am very protective and respectful towards the dearly departed. I'd say more but I don't know what else to say. Memories and nuances are coming back piece by piece.
Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

PostSubject: Re: A Medical Facility    A Medical Facility  EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 2:12 pm

We all travel the Red Road together! I love you

Back to top Go down
SeventhWatcher

SeventhWatcher

PostSubject: Re: A Medical Facility    A Medical Facility  EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 9:03 am

Lol cheers sunny farao
Back to top Go down
Ari'el
Ari'el

PostSubject: Re: A Medical Facility    A Medical Facility  EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 7:49 pm

Lili'el wrote:
Embarassed I was? *blushes* After giving them that bitter tea I thought they would dread coming to see me lol!

I also remember treating some most well know Shadow, Micha'el and Rapha'el. Seeing as Raph did a lot with medicine, I'm not surprised that I saw him frequently. I remember them talking about how Micha'el's injuries happened. A battle, a small but intense one. I remember throughout it all Micha'el kept calling me Leilah instead of Lili'el and I corrected him each time. Something instead of Leilah or Lili'el, they called me "Darkness". Remember when I said that I felt drawn to the names Leilah and Lili'el? That might be why. Raph also said something to Micha'el about me. Something along the lines of "she's a lot like the other one". At the end Rapha'el and Micha'el out of the room, with my thanks before they left.

Then I tended to another, a man I mentioned before. Long white hair with cat-like eyes the color of a turquoise sea. While I treated him he said something about who I really was and about I was blinded and couldn't. In anger I threw the gauze at him and told him to fix his own wounds. He thought I was joking until I left the room.

They called you "Darkness"? What do you mean by that? The white haired man, what did he say about who you really were? And was he saying you couldn't see it? Why'd it make you so angry? I just wonder because that sounds like something Ari'el might have said. He had long white hair too.
Back to top Go down
http://draconic-fire.deviantart.com
Lili'el

Lili'el

PostSubject: Re: A Medical Facility    A Medical Facility  EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 10:02 pm

I think they called me Darkness because of my appearance. I had skin the color of obsidian and long black hair. The only color was in my eyes (a bright intense blue). I wouldn't be surprised if there was another reason. I never took offense to it though.

As for the white haired man, I feel that he was talking about my life before I was Shadow, that far off glimmer of a memory that I can't quite grasp. I got angry because...he was right. I couldn't see it because I didn't know it. He mentioned about how a few of us weren't meant to "stay" for so long. He may have knew that I was a goddess beforehand. He knew very well...
Back to top Go down
Ari'el
Ari'el

PostSubject: Re: A Medical Facility    A Medical Facility  EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 12:00 am

You sound very pretty.

Heh. That TOTALLY sounds like something I/Ari'el would have said... because I/he/she was also something else before, and I think was aware of that fact. XD
Back to top Go down
Lili'el

Lili'el

PostSubject: Re: A Medical Facility    A Medical Facility  EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 6:57 pm

Ari'el wrote:

You sound very pretty.

Heh. That TOTALLY sounds like something I/Ari'el would have said... because I/he/she was also something else before, and I think was aware of that fact. XD

Embarassed Oh...thank you for the compliment! It must have been maddening to know that we were something else before being Shadow. I wonder if we could talk to them, would they be saddened that we still feel that way... or would they be proud that we're passionate about reclaiming ourselves?
Back to top Go down
Ari'el
Ari'el

PostSubject: Re: A Medical Facility    A Medical Facility  EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 7:21 pm

You're welcome Smile

Who are you referring to when you say "they"?

I think Ari enjoyed it, like it was some sort is fun game. And it was interesting watching the Shadow do Shadow things while being one and simultaneously knowing who and what I really was.
Back to top Go down
Lili'el

Lili'el

PostSubject: Re: A Medical Facility    A Medical Facility  EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 10:37 pm

I mean our past selves, weren't they also trying to piece together this puzzle? I liked being around the Shadow. My time there....It was vivid, it was painful and it was beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Ari'el
Ari'el

PostSubject: Re: A Medical Facility    A Medical Facility  EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 1:53 am

I suppose it might not have been unlike how things are now, being otherkin in human bodies. I think at that time I was still pretty aware of what I was, so there wasn't as much of a puzzle. Yet, I had to live and act as a Shadow, and may have become more immersed in the Shadow experience and my Shadow identity as time went on... *shrug*. So I'm not really sure haha.

I also enjoyed my time there.. but some of it was indeed incredibly painful.

Do you know much about who/what you were before you were Shadow?
Back to top Go down
Lili'el

Lili'el

PostSubject: Re: A Medical Facility    A Medical Facility  EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 11:35 pm

Before I was Shadow, I was a Goddess. I'm still trying to accept that, and I'm not sure which one I am. I remember flying through the stars and galaxies, and I remembered hearing a call and that's how my incarnations began. It's still a blur lol
Back to top Go down
Ari'el
Ari'el

PostSubject: Re: A Medical Facility    A Medical Facility  EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 2:38 am

I wonder what sort of call you heard.

I was like that too. I remember being one with everything, at first. And then "separating" and being this ball of light just hanging around in the universe. Eventually I started exploring. I met a race of dragons who live in the stars and I think I "incarnated" as one of them for a while, but I couldn't fool them. They knew who I was haha. Then it was back to being a goddess thing for a while.. I think.... and then somehow I incarnated as a Shadow. I don't really remember how or why. In addition to a ball of light, I also looked like a humanoid female, made completely of white lite, with flowing hair and clothes as though I was in a breeze. I think I may have had a dragon form that was all light too.
Back to top Go down
Lili'el

Lili'el

PostSubject: Re: A Medical Facility    A Medical Facility  EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 11:13 am

That sounds really similar to what little I remember. In my "Goddess" form I looked like a tall woman but my skin was like "glowing darkness", and my eyes were still that blue-silver color. I know of one or possibly two deities with a similar apperance. Interestingly, one of them has a dragon affinity as well Smile
Back to top Go down
Ari'el
Ari'el

PostSubject: Re: A Medical Facility    A Medical Facility  EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 1:18 pm

Ooh! That's really cool!
What deities are those?
Back to top Go down
Lili'el

Lili'el

PostSubject: Re: A Medical Facility    A Medical Facility  EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 7:19 pm

Well... One I can't remember and the other is Lilith. Btw I miss all of you, I hope the site picks back up again. I miss this.

Anyways, I'm not Saying I'm one or the other. But I'm not going to censor myself.
Back to top Go down
Ari'el
Ari'el

PostSubject: Re: A Medical Facility    A Medical Facility  EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 7:56 pm

Neat!

Yeah, I hear you...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Medical Facility    A Medical Facility  Empty

Back to top Go down

A Medical Facility
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Shadow of the Fallen Website :: Remeniscences :: Places-