HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

A Medical Facility

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lili'el

PostSubject: Re: A Medical Facility    Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:03 pm

Ari'el wrote:
Neat!

Yeah, I hear you...

Around the holidays it gets tricky, what with visiting family and such. So I understand. I just miss talking with everyone.

Back to the subject, I found that out through a LOT of digging. Biblical research, Qabbalistic study....I have a book filled with information now. But just looking at it makes me want to grab a cup of coffee. *lays head on desk* And then mnemonic digging about the facility made me even more tired.

But it was fun all the same! I need this. Anybody want some? Doctor's orders lol. Another thing. That little boy has been in most of my memories...except for my Fall. I hope nothing bad happened to him before then. He'd always hang around when I didn't have ill patients. I remember him pulling at my clothes to get my attention. Funny. You'd think I'd remember more about Raphael, since he's an expert with medicine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ousa

PostSubject: Re: A Medical Facility    Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:41 pm

There is always room for chocolate!  

If you have some Hot cocoa... raise it as a toast for the New Year to come that we, all will have a better understanding of what our lives are truly all about and to never ever stop believing in these other unseen worlds and abilities that exist around us!  lol!

Ousa Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
View user profile

A Medical Facility
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2