HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Lessons of the Other

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lili'el

PostSubject: Lessons of the Other   Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:06 pm

Life recently hasn't been easy on me lately and I can only imagine what it's like for everyone else. The lessons I'm learning are taking a toldl on me mentally, physically and on a soul deep level. It's enough to make want to rip myself apart and say "I can't take this life anymore".

But something makes me march on.

I don't know what force is this is but it's like something inside me, something deep and powerful is pushing me to keep going, to keep moving. She refuses to let me go and drags me along the broken ground even while I kick and scream and cry. She tells me that no matter what I am here to do the work I am meant to do. She won't release me from this life so easily. I lament about this world she says "make your own paradise". I see injustice and she says "stand against it". I get mocked and scorned for my beliefs and she says "stand tall above their small mindedness". Then on shaky legs I relearned to walk. I haven't gotten to running...yet. But she won't let me go no matter what I beg of her. I.know who she is. She does not let her dear ones go without a brutal fight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ousa

PostSubject: Re: Lessons of the Other   Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:18 pm

The only way that you will ever be free is when you decide you have had enough of living up to the standards that other people force upon you through shame. Never wear their chains of judgment when they can’t break free of their own.

You are the divine feminine made manifest, know it, feel it, be it!

Ousa Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lili'el

PostSubject: Re: Lessons of the Other   Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:05 am

I want to. I don't know how to release the chains, yet. If I decide to accept what and who I am, what will that trigger in me? Hell, what will it trigger in the world? If I start believing what I am then my life won't ever be the same. I won't be able to go back to that sweet secure monotony anymore. Everything would change. I feel like I am looking down a dark abyss and while my mind tells me to turn back, my body is three seconds from jumping. There's still a lot about this world I don't understand....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ousa

PostSubject: Re: Lessons of the Other   Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:31 pm

As for me, I can not make that choice or decision for you.  It is your own true walk of faith, works and deeds that stands before you not mine.

When I found out who and what I was/am, I had tons of doubts too!  Over the years I have learned from my mistakes and apply them as best I see fit.  Doesn't mean you have to like it, it just means you become that which you so desperately desire and hel with all the obstacles ahead.

Take every little thing you do step by step, but for your sake don't go around bragging about it to others.  Most of these awakenings are strictly personal.  And you know as well as I do that there are others out there that are willing to take you to the cross.

With the internet now available it makes things a lot easier, where no on really knows your face unless you actually want to show it to them.  Continue on the path that you have chosen on this truly personal way of life and just be level headed about your decisions that you make.

No one... and I mean no one can take your true self away from you.  Continue to study and grow and you will make it.   There will be bad days and good days but usually a lot of bad ones.  But their full hidden purpose is for you to learn and grow from those mistakes and go forward with your life no matter what and achieve the best that you can.

Develop your own inner discernment to it's fullest!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ousa

PostSubject: Re: Lessons of the Other   Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:04 pm

And always may we all strive to gain a new and better perspective in this life and all the  others that most certainly come to us in future reincarnations!

It is for your children and childrens children sake for they, are our future of mankind on this beautiful planet of ours. Become that love, light and life for those others who gravitate to you.  And don't ever be afraid of making mistakes.  It just goes with the territory!

Set reasonable goals for your spiritual self and never set them so high that you know damn well they cannot or will not be achieved!  When in doubt find a mirror (a compatable friend) who can round robin with you so that you both can evolve to a new way of life and understanding together as one.

You all are both the Alpha and the Omega in this story we call life.  Namaste!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lili'el

PostSubject: Re: Lessons of the Other   Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:55 pm

Your post moved me to tears. You're so wise Ousa. Thank you. I want to walk this path. I will walk this path.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lessons of the Other   

Back to top Go down

Lessons of the Other
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1