HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Kokabiel

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lili'el

PostSubject: Kokabiel   Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:32 am

Watcher and the one who taught humans about the stars and astrology. The "star of God".

Before you know, punishments happened. He's either a Grigori like I mentioned before or he's one of the Fallen. I've heard stories saying either/or and I don't know if you can be both. I know Kokabiel is important to me, maybe since he's the one of the stars and I'm the one of the night, you know? I almost said "Shadow of the Stars" and "Shadow of the Night" since Shadow is more accurate, but I couldn't help thinking how cool that sounded Cool You get the point though right?

Kokabiel... I feel like he had something to do with my Fall, but not in a bad way. Currently it feels like a force is scratching at a ice wall that protects my memories. It's a good thing. Who knows, maybe he taught me something since I have a strong affinity with the stars and astrology in this life. There are nights when a hear a voice say listen to the stars, their wisdom is ancient and strong.

Does anyone know Kokabiel? I can supply some impressions of him but...right now it's limited Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ari'el

PostSubject: Re: Kokabiel   Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:39 am

It is my understanding that many (most, all?) of the Grigori Fell, and would thus also be considered Fallen.

I've definitely seen the name Kokabiel before, most likely while I was doing research on angels/Shadow, but I have no memories of him at this time.

"Shadow of the Stars" and "Shadow of the Night" do sound pretty cool Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://draconic-fire.deviantart.com
Lili'el

PostSubject: Re: Kokabiel   Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:23 am

Pfft, I am such an edge lord aren't I lol Twisted Evil Does this mean I get to say "I am the Night" like Batman does!? cheers

Kokabiel seems to be important since he might have been a leader of some sort? All I know is that something about him aligned with a deeper essence of me.

Actually I thing I dreamed about him, or at least what he taught. Stars and constellations surrounded me, and I got the feeling of someone "reaching out" to me. I did ask about Kokabiel before I went to sleep. As I type this it is 11:11 p.m. If that doesn't show that Kokabiel must have something to do with me, I don't know what does! Must be the Wyrd again Laughing

I wonder if Kokabiel was well known anyways. My question is about contact. Leli'el/I was a Seraphim and he was a Grigori. I remember being on Earth before the Nephilim and Grigori were punished. I saw that Golden Age. I don't know if the Seraphim could descend or not, but I remember that. I should drum up a post about my memories regarding that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ousa

PostSubject: Re: Kokabiel   Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:29 pm

Lili'el

Does the teaching of astrology ring a bell? I think it would also have to do with the stars and their current positions as such.

Just a thought!

Ousa Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kokabiel   

Back to top Go down

Kokabiel
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Shadow of the Fallen Website :: Remeniscences :: Names-