HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kokabiel

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lili'el

Lili'el

Kokabiel Empty
PostSubject: Kokabiel   Kokabiel EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 6:32 am

Watcher and the one who taught humans about the stars and astrology. The "star of God".

Before you know, punishments happened. He's either a Grigori like I mentioned before or he's one of the Fallen. I've heard stories saying either/or and I don't know if you can be both. I know Kokabiel is important to me, maybe since he's the one of the stars and I'm the one of the night, you know? I almost said "Shadow of the Stars" and "Shadow of the Night" since Shadow is more accurate, but I couldn't help thinking how cool that sounded Cool You get the point though right?

Kokabiel... I feel like he had something to do with my Fall, but not in a bad way. Currently it feels like a force is scratching at a ice wall that protects my memories. It's a good thing. Who knows, maybe he taught me something since I have a strong affinity with the stars and astrology in this life. There are nights when a hear a voice say listen to the stars, their wisdom is ancient and strong.

Does anyone know Kokabiel? I can supply some impressions of him but...right now it's limited Razz
Back to top Go down
Ari'el
Ari'el

Kokabiel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kokabiel   Kokabiel EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 4:39 am

It is my understanding that many (most, all?) of the Grigori Fell, and would thus also be considered Fallen.

I've definitely seen the name Kokabiel before, most likely while I was doing research on angels/Shadow, but I have no memories of him at this time.

"Shadow of the Stars" and "Shadow of the Night" do sound pretty cool Cool
Back to top Go down
http://draconic-fire.deviantart.com
Lili'el

Lili'el

Kokabiel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kokabiel   Kokabiel EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 5:23 am

Pfft, I am such an edge lord aren't I lol Twisted Evil Does this mean I get to say "I am the Night" like Batman does!? cheers

Kokabiel seems to be important since he might have been a leader of some sort? All I know is that something about him aligned with a deeper essence of me.

Actually I thing I dreamed about him, or at least what he taught. Stars and constellations surrounded me, and I got the feeling of someone "reaching out" to me. I did ask about Kokabiel before I went to sleep. As I type this it is 11:11 p.m. If that doesn't show that Kokabiel must have something to do with me, I don't know what does! Must be the Wyrd again Laughing

I wonder if Kokabiel was well known anyways. My question is about contact. Leli'el/I was a Seraphim and he was a Grigori. I remember being on Earth before the Nephilim and Grigori were punished. I saw that Golden Age. I don't know if the Seraphim could descend or not, but I remember that. I should drum up a post about my memories regarding that.
Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

Kokabiel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kokabiel   Kokabiel EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 6:29 pm

Lili'el

Does the teaching of astrology ring a bell? I think it would also have to do with the stars and their current positions as such.

Just a thought!

Ousa Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kokabiel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kokabiel   Kokabiel Empty

Back to top Go down

Kokabiel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Shadow of the Fallen Website :: Remeniscences :: Names-
Jump to: