HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Message to the Rothchild Collective

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucifer

Lucifer

Message to the Rothchild Collective Empty
PostSubject: Message to the Rothchild Collective   Message to the Rothchild Collective EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 6:14 am

I’m going to keep this short because there isn’t much to say.  Last night I had an unpleasant ‘dream.’  I was ‘visited’ by a member of the Rothschild collective while in dream state.  Needless to say the Rothschilds have enraged a beast that they have absolutely no control over.  They also have no idea the wrath I’m going to unleash upon every soul within their collective.

This entity was either extremely arrogant, blinded by hubris, or incredibly stupid.  Knowing the Rothschilds, I’m going to say it was a combination of all of the above.  Either way, a proverbial line had been drawn in the sand and they should be very concerned because they knowingly crossed it.  The Rothschilds have started a chain reaction that has sent ripple effects throughout all dimensional realities, and those who are tied to this soul group will share their fate.

I don’t remember anything (while in dream state) before this encounter but it doesn’t matter anyway.  I was surrounded by fog and in a neutral state of consciousness when this entity dared to speak to me.  What it said, I’ll never forget.  “We have your daughter.”

I don’t know if they thought they were trying to test me, intimidate me, or manipulate me; but I know they weren’t expecting my reaction.  Before this ‘thing’ could finish giving me its message I had traced it back to its roots.  I know the essence of a Rothschild when I feel it, especially in the ethereal.

The instant the message had been relayed the fog lifted and I grabbed the entity.  One handed and with ease I lifted it above my head and flipped it upside down grabbing both its ‘legs.’  I proceeded to tear this soul in half with my bare hands then ripped its other appendages off in an even more violent fashion.  I could feel souls flee in terror around me.

The screams of agony this thing cried were sounds not of this world.  It was the torturous cry of ethereal energy being completely destroyed within all realms of reality.  You can’t imagine the pure beauty of witnessing a soul being completely annihilated.  It was spectacular.  I watched with rage as its essence vanished into complete nothingness before waking up worried about my daughter.  Thankfully, it lasted mere seconds.  She was actually watching over me and calmed my nerves.

The Rothschilds tried to bluff me.  I think they wanted to see if I truly have the power and abilities I say I do.  Well, you pieces of shit got a front row seat of what I’m capable of.  I don’t need my katana to destroy your souls.  I’m perfectly capable of ripping them apart with my bare hands if I want, and to be honest I prefer that method of execution regarding your collective.

You stupid, arrogant, greedy, fucks have no idea the carnage you have just unleashed upon your entire soul group.  If you idiots wanted to know what pure rage and evil looks like then you came to the right spirit.  I’m on the warpath now and your collective has taken the top place on my list.  Who the fuck did you think you were dealing with you arrogant pieces of shit?  I am Lucifer!  I am your God and creator; and you dare threaten my family?

There will be no quick death for any of you, quite the contrary.  You’ve inspired me to create a dimension (specifically for you all) that will last indefinitely.  I’ve created a realm solely dedicated to torturing your miserable, corrupted souls forever.  Hell can’t hold a candle to this place I’ve dedicated for you all.  Oh, what a wonderful time we’re going to have together.

You are going to experience a level of pain none of you can possibly begin to comprehend.  You will beg me to end your suffering and your words will fall on deaf ears.  I warned you cock sucking fucks not to test me, and you chose to disobey my command for the last time.  Your bloodlines and ethereal collectives have now been damned to suffer eternally by my hands, and I can’t think of a more deserving group of souls.

You fucking idiots think you know what evil is?  I AM PURE PERFECT ABSOLUTE EVIL.  I guess you could say this is poetic justice.  What bloodline is more deserving of eternal torture and damnation than the Rothschilds?  None that I can think of, but there are some other bloodlines that will be joining my special little party for you like the Rockefellers (among others).  I haven’t forgotten about you pieces of shit either.

I’ve had enough of you all, I’ve had enough of what you’ve done to this planet, and I’ve surpassed my limit with what you’ve done to innocent life in this reality.  To say you’re all going to burn in hell would be an understatement.  I am going to show you things no other soul but mine is capable of, and when you beg me for deliverance I will deny you the same way you all have done to so many others.

Did you honestly think that just because I’m currently incarnated as a human you could get away with something like this?  You have no idea who you’re fucking with.  I don’t say the shit I do to make myself feel better.  I say it because I AM WHO I AM!  I am Lucifer, the Morning Star!  I am your God, creator and destructor.  I am the Alpha and Omega!  I am all that was, is and ever will be!

Oh, you fuckers have ignited a fire that cannot be stopped and it’s headed directly for you.  I will cleanse this reality of your filth and corruption for good.  Keep your eyes on the clock because time is not on your side.  Your material world is coming to an end, and all of you are going to suffer (including your children).  Divine Retribution is what happens when you threaten my family.  Did you honestly think you could threaten The Holy Trinity without repercussions?  We own you, now and forever.  Your souls are mine.

You haven’t begun to know what pain is.  None of you know true fear and you certainly haven’t met the true evil incarnate; but you will.  Rothschilds, I’ll take you all to a realm where all your fears are a reality with no escape.  I will kill each and every one of you, over and over again, for all eternity.

Your God has spoken.  

So it is written and so it is done.

- Lucifer
Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

PostSubject: Re: Message to the Rothchild Collective   Message to the Rothchild Collective EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 10:57 pm

Who are these Rothschilds?

And I can definitely agree with a lot you have said but was this intended and directed as a third person context written for a ... whom it all may concern?  I feel that if indeed someone has thought and worked this out as a negative against you ... yes, of course, I am on your side.

It truly saddens as this truly affects me as well as yourself and your own!

However, I have in this lifetime become a creature of empathy and must look and feel with a total and complete overall perspective on things or as they say, I might just get lost in the translation of it all.

Stay strong my friend and make this powerful negative and turn it into an even more positive for you and those others that you carry with you!

Ousa  Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Message to the Rothchild Collective   Message to the Rothchild Collective EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 5:25 am

Thanks, Ousa. I posted this message over numerous spots throughout the ether. This is one of them. I suggest you look into the Rothschild family if you're unfamiliar with them. They work with nefarious energies. The thing they failed to recognized because of their arrogance is that I'm the King of Nefarious energy. Those who are innocent will not be harmed. I can't speak for those who are not. I've begun the cleansing process and nothing is going to stop it. Get ready for a paradigm shift soon.
Back to top Go down
Zionis

Zionis

PostSubject: Re: Message to the Rothchild Collective   Message to the Rothchild Collective EmptyWed Aug 24, 2016 8:14 pm

Interesting..read.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Message to the Rothchild Collective   Message to the Rothchild Collective Empty

Back to top Go down

Message to the Rothchild Collective
Page 1 of 1