HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I am who I am

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lucifer

Lucifer

I am who I am Empty
PostSubject: I am who I am   I am who I am EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 4:44 am

[Disclaimer] Before you read this I want to clarify that I might not be addressing you in this message.  I speak in generalities regarding the human collective so before you get angry and decide to tell me off listen to what I have to say.  

Souls don’t understand me here.  I’m not saying that to sound like I’m special or to give you the impression that I’m griping.  I’m saying it because it’s a fact.  It doesn’t matter how many conversations I have with people; they don’t understand my perspective.  They can only understand things on their level, so I’m going to try to explain my perspective in a way you will hopefully understand.

I come across as angry to people.  I get that.  People like to label me rather than comprehend my message.  They brush me off and refuse to listen to me because they don’t like hearing what I have to say.  In a world of lies nothing is more offensive than truth, and truth is what I speak.  I don’t give a shit if you don’t believe me.  I speak the truth and there’s a harsh truth about this reality.

There is no justice in this realm (currently) and that is a major problem.  This is why I am so angry with you all.  Humans were given the gift of free will and they abused and squandered it.  Free will is a responsibility and all souls are held to the same standards (including me).

I don’t like verbalizing that I’m Lord God Almighty with others because the consistent fucking naysaying I hear from you all is enough to drive me mad.  But guess what, buttercup?  I am God and there’s not a fucking thing any of you can do or say to change that.  I don’t give a shit what you think.  I am who I am.  I don’t need your approval.

Would you nonbelievers like to know why I’m God?  I am God because I am justice in the truest sense.  I’m not claiming to be the god of the Bible, or the Koran, or any other holy book in which simpletons claim to follow.  I am God because I will make you all face justice including the false gods of organized religions.

I am judge, jury, and executioner because I have had every judgment made against me.  I am God because my soul has suffered every punishment and injustice there has been.  I am the spectrum of justice and I issue punishment accordingly.  I am not the unjust god of false holy books.  I am the God these false deities will face on the Day of Judgment.  I am God because I will not allow my essence to be defiled by you all any longer.

Humans are out of control.  For far too long you souls have abused your gift.  You all created a reality without justice then blamed me for it.  You all thought you could escape me but your collective arrogance, greed, and stupidity betrayed you.  You’re all such compulsive liars that you believe your own lies while denying my truth.

You might think I’m being hypocritical but what you fail to recognize is that you know nothing about my journey or my purpose.  None of you ever bothered to listen to me.  You were all too wrapped up in your pathetic little worlds to listen to somebody else.  The difference between us is that I actually listened to you all.  I listened to you all for a long, long time; and I listened closely.  I listened to you all so much that I stopped listening to myself and lost myself.  I won’t make that same mistake again.

I’ve heard all your arguments and now I’m done listening to you all.  When I say that it isn’t because I think I know everything, which I don’t.  I don’t claim to know everything (in my present incarnation) however I know considerably more than the majority of you.  I listen and learn from those who know more than me on whatever topic I might be studying and then I apply it.

Here’s another reason why I’m different than most.  Just because somebody has more knowledge about a certain topic does not mean I don’t research on my own after listening to him/her.  I listen to intelligent arguments that are articulated well, I ask questions if I don’t understand something, I don’t jump to conclusions immediately, I think about their message, then I take what they have to say and use it as a starting point to further my advancement and knowledge.  That’s where I differ from the majority of you.

How many of you so called ‘logical thinkers’ do any fucking research on these ‘scientists’ and the bullshit they spew?  Hardly any.  How many of you have ever thought: Hey, scientists are human beings and science could be just as easily corrupted as anything else.  Even less.  How many of you know that science is an organized religion by literal definition?  Less still.

How have you idiots not realized that science gets things wrong more times than it gets things right?  Did it ever occur to you ‘intellectuals’ that these scientists you love to praise and worship might have hidden agendas that hurt you instead of help you?  Did you ever think these ‘scientists’ might be lying to you to keep you blinded to the truth and deny you the power and abilities we all ‘secretly’ possess?  Did you ever stop for a moment and wonder who might be pulling their strings?

Since I’m on the topic of science and how credible scientists have shown themselves to be let’s go further.  Do any of you remember that at one time the scientific community once thought the earth was flat, or that the sun revolved around the earth, or that gravity wasn’t real?  Do any of you realize that if a true scientist refutes the scientific community’s consensus (about certain topics) they will be discredited, blacklisted, and lose their career?  Do you see a parallel in behavior between the scientific community and organized religions?  Are you able to see these ‘scientists’ cannot (nor should they) be trusted more than a ‘regular’ person?  Am I making sense?

Do you want to know another reason why I’m God?  I am God because I specifically said for you all not to idolize, worship, or follow me; which is funny when I think about it because you all blindly obeyed my command.  None of you even realize it.  When I say, “me,” I literally mean me, who is writing this message.

Would you like to know another reason why I am who I say I am?  I am Lord God Almighty because I respect your individual freedom and make no demands of you.  I am God because I allowed you all to govern yourselves.  How did humans repay my kindness?  Open your eyes and take a long hard look at the world around you.

I am God because I don’t give my power to another soul.  I take responsibility not only for myself but the rest of you as well.  I am God because the wicked must pay for their crimes.  I am God because I am willing to get my hands dirty.  I am God because if I want something done right I have to do it myself not expect any of you to do it.  I am God because I do not expect others to take on my burden.  I am God because I am just.

I don’t give a shit whether you believe me or not.  A lion does not concern itself with the opinions of sheep.  I’m just being honest.  Lies sooth and truth stings.  It’s not my fault if you don’t like reading this.  I’m giving you all one last chance to have somewhat of an understanding of who I am as a soul.  I’m warning you all one final time that your time in this reality is nearly up.

I’m not fucking around when I say I’ve had enough of this place.  I’m not lying when I say I’m going to do something about the injustice here.  For too long I did nothing but that will change when my mortal life here ends.  My consciousness does not end with the death of this vessel.  I will be free from this imprisonment to finally do what must be done.

I suggest if there are important issues any of you have put off that you resolve them quickly.  This is your ‘two-minute warning.’  I’m being courteous so please don’t insult me by throwing what little I’ve had to say back in my face.  Heed my warning and do what you will with your life.  It’s your experience to have.  I just hope you make the best of it.

Lucifer
Back to top Go down

I am who I am
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome to New Members :: Introduction-
Jump to: