HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share
 

 The New Sheriff

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lucifer

Lucifer

Posts : 72
Join date : 2014-09-09
Age : 39

The New Sheriff - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Sheriff   The New Sheriff - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2019 10:47 pm

Both of you do me a favor and take your lying asses someplace else to play make believe. I'm tired of getting notifications in my inbox. If you want to have a conversation with each other than have the basic decency to leave me out of it. Do you think you both can handle that? Because I seriously have my doubts.

Also let the record show that neither one of you are who you claim to be and no amount of rebuttal either of you produce will change that fact. You're both disingenuous liars using this forum to play make believe and you care nothing about the truth.
Back to top Go down
Zionis

Zionis

Posts : 239
Join date : 2013-01-13
Age : 25
Location : Where my soul wishes to be

The New Sheriff - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Sheriff   The New Sheriff - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2019 10:53 pm

Lucifer wrote:
Both of you do me a favor and take your lying asses someplace else to play make believe. I'm tired of getting notifications in my inbox. If you want to have a conversation with each other than have the basic decency to leave me out of it. Do you think you both can handle that? Because I seriously have my doubts.

Also let the record show that neither one of you are who you claim to be and no amount of rebuttal either of you produce will change that fact. You're both disingenuous liars using this forum to play make believe and you care nothing about the truth.

It would be nice if you stopped projecting your anger into others, did something in your life happen that makes you question being the actual Lucifer and not someone who just claims his name? It’s quite common to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

Lucifer

Posts : 72
Join date : 2014-09-09
Age : 39

The New Sheriff - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Sheriff   The New Sheriff - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2019 11:33 pm

Look how right I was. It's not projection. It's giving you a taste of your own medicine. If you weren't such an arrogant moron you might understand that. Go back to playing pretend, Zionist. I have legitimate issues to do with in reality.
Back to top Go down
Zionis

Zionis

Posts : 239
Join date : 2013-01-13
Age : 25
Location : Where my soul wishes to be

The New Sheriff - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Sheriff   The New Sheriff - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2019 11:37 pm

Lucifer wrote:
Look how right I was. It's not projection. It's giving you a taste of your own medicine. If you weren't such an arrogant moron you might understand that. Go back to playing pretend, Zionist. I have legitimate issues to do with in reality.

You didn't exactly give me a "taste of my own medicine" I'm not the arrogant one that believes he holds power over everyone's souls my friend. It's quite likely projection if you are going from "I'm the one true judge of everyone's souls just you wait" to "I never once said anything to you, stop being mean to me" I am not sure what you're going through but you should really look back on how you have acted this entire time instead of being pigheaded.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

Lucifer

Posts : 72
Join date : 2014-09-09
Age : 39

The New Sheriff - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Sheriff   The New Sheriff - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2019 12:37 am

Zionis,

I deal with smug little know-it-all trolls like you challenging me every day. I'm not playing your game. You aren't special nor are you as smart or clever as you believe yourself to be. Zionis, you are a disrespectful little shit, a fraud and a liar. You always have been and you always will be, and there is nothing you can say that will ever change that fact. I see you for what you are and I don't care what you think or have to say.

Once my consciousness is free from this flesh prison I will personally see to collecting your soul. You should have left me alone but your stupid arrogant ass just had to test me. I don't go out looking for fights but I will finish one when it's brought to me. You have nobody to blame or be angry with but yourself now. Enjoy what little time you have left on this planet because you have a reality of pain and suffering awaiting you in the afterlife. When I'm finished with you you'll wish you had never existed. This is no longer a game; and you're going to find that out sooner than you realize.
Back to top Go down
Zionis

Zionis

Posts : 239
Join date : 2013-01-13
Age : 25
Location : Where my soul wishes to be

The New Sheriff - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Sheriff   The New Sheriff - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2019 12:41 am

Lucifer wrote:
Zionis,

I deal with smug little know-it-all trolls like you challenging me every day. I'm not playing your game. You aren't special nor are you as smart or clever as you believe yourself to be. Zionis, you are a disrespectful little shit, a fraud and a liar. You always have been and you always will be, and there is nothing you can say that will ever change that fact. I see you for what you are and I don't care what you think or have to say.

Once my consciousness is free from this flesh prison I will personally see to collecting your soul. You should have left me alone but your stupid arrogant ass just had to test me. I don't go out looking for fights but I will finish one when it's brought to me. You have nobody to blame or be angry with but yourself now. Enjoy what little time you have left on this planet because you have a reality of pain and suffering awaiting you in the afterlife. When I'm finished with you you'll wish you had never existed. This is no longer a game; and you're going to find that out sooner than you realize.

Trolling is not something I do, but your empty threats I will just go on to believe you're facing some kind of internal struggle that you need to work out and leave it at that. You are free to believe that, but sadly reality isn't always going to obey those beliefs. I hold no fear of you or what you think you will do, but I do in all seriousness hope you manage to work this struggle you have going on. As for my time on this planet yes I do and will continue to enjoy what's left and once it's over I will return home as I have always done at the end of each reincarnation.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

Lucifer

Posts : 72
Join date : 2014-09-09
Age : 39

The New Sheriff - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Sheriff   The New Sheriff - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2019 1:05 am

Like I said before, troll. You're going to find out soon enough. I have no problem backing up what I say I'm going to do. Your days are numbered.
Back to top Go down
Zionis

Zionis

Posts : 239
Join date : 2013-01-13
Age : 25
Location : Where my soul wishes to be

The New Sheriff - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Sheriff   The New Sheriff - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2019 1:23 am

Lucifer wrote:
Like I said before, troll. You're going to find out soon enough. I have no problem backing up what I say I'm going to do. Your days are numbered.

Truth falls on deaf ears with you, however, I have no fear of a make-believe future. Again I hope you fix whatever it is that has caused you such insecurity.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

Lucifer

Posts : 72
Join date : 2014-09-09
Age : 39

The New Sheriff - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Sheriff   The New Sheriff - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2019 1:31 am

This conversation is over, troll. I'm coming for you. That's the truth.
Back to top Go down
Zionis

Zionis

Posts : 239
Join date : 2013-01-13
Age : 25
Location : Where my soul wishes to be

The New Sheriff - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Sheriff   The New Sheriff - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2019 1:49 am

Lucifer wrote:
This conversation is over, troll. I'm coming for you. That's the truth.

That's good, and by all means, do as you please, I hope you realize the futile efforts of letting your mind delve too far into imagination isn't good.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

Lucifer

Posts : 72
Join date : 2014-09-09
Age : 39

The New Sheriff - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Sheriff   The New Sheriff - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2019 2:08 am

I'm going to enjoy breaking you, you snot nosed lying little shit bucket. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




The New Sheriff - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Sheriff   The New Sheriff - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
The New Sheriff
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome to New Members :: Introduction-
Jump to: