HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Getting together again.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ousa

PostSubject: Getting together again.   Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:48 pm

Dear all,

I'm wondering why we have dropped the bucket (so to speak) on this forum.  We have and still have the best people in the world.  I would like to see it as it was with a lot of give and take in a round robin atmosphere. I personally believe that we just all went to sleep for a while but now is the time to wake up and continue on our mutual quest for a shared act of self-awareness.

I know that a lot of you were disappointed in me for not standing up in order to choose the right words in returning the banter long ago.  Perhaps I was wrong but I felt it was a damned if you do and a damned if you don't matter or just a sticky wicket situation.  In no way did it make me more than I wasn't.  I now hope and pray that we or at least willing to pick up the pieces as to where we were before.

I miss you guys one and all we all need answers to our questions right now and in these turbulent days that we face ahead of ourselves.  Perhaps just perhaps we can enlighten and allow one another as a whole to finally find a way out of this mess.  Don't be reluctant to respond I and hopefully the moderators will guide you to the appropriate road to follow or take notice of.

Ousa (Mat)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Getting together again.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Information :: Miscelleny-
Jump to: