HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Finding Once Self

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dani'el

Dani'el

Finding Once Self Empty
PostSubject: Finding Once Self   Finding Once Self EmptyTue Jan 26, 2021 12:11 am

This is an insert from my diary I wrote a short time ago. I would like to share it with all of you. I hope you won't mind.

11.12.2020/12.12.2020.

It is hard to describe how it feels like knowing who you are and why you are. It feels foreign and strange knowing your inner purpose and your place in the world. It brings a sense of belonging to a place and/or a person, something so unfamiliar to me these days. It is almost crystal clear, but it still escapes my grasp. I am a teacher, a person who transport knowledge and wisdom through the ages. It has been a long journey and it ends now making me feel scared and confused. I have never found myself for a long period of time. I have never known how it feels like to be one and whole for an eternity to come. I have walked many paths in the past. Some of them were not the right ones. I have told someone a few years ago that I have lost my path while he has stayed on it. It happens more and more often that I cannot find peace within myself. Maybe these is the end of search for a personality that could give me peace forever.

And I hope it is. Music helps. Thank you and farewell.

Smile Dan
Back to top Go down
Dani'el

Dani'el

Finding Once Self Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Once Self   Finding Once Self EmptySat Apr 29, 2023 10:30 pm

After a long time...

Well, I can finally say that I know who I am in a way that I understand my own personality. It took me a long time to accept that I am on new path now, when it all looks so strange and unfamiliar to me in a way that I cannot understand myself and all the issues that have been bothering me for far too long. But, I am here, on the on off the road so to say, knowing who I am and who I need to be in the great scale of things. It feels comforting of knowing who you are and who you need to be for the good of all. I used to be selfish and ungrateful of the life I have been given and for being created in world far more happier than the one I live today. But, its all over now. I know who I am and who I need to be. No more selfishness, I promise.

Love you all.

Dan Smile
Back to top Go down
Dani'el

Dani'el

Finding Once Self Empty
PostSubject: Inner peace   Finding Once Self EmptySat Oct 07, 2023 10:54 pm

Well, I can say that I have, after a long time, finally found myself and my place in the world we are living in. It has been a long journey and it finally comes to an end. I can only say that I am satisfied with my destiny from which I have been running away for so long. There is nothing wrong in living an ordinary life like an ordinary person, like that I have ever been anything else than someone you can meet everyday in the street. It has been tough but, now when it has all come to an end I can just say that there is a great sense of relief in knowing your true self. I wish you all the same feeling of inner peace I have found.

Good night to you all and hopefully see you soon to chat once more.

Dan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Finding Once Self Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Once Self   Finding Once Self Empty

Back to top Go down

Finding Once Self
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Putting The Pieces Together :: Body & Soul-
Jump to: