HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Website of the Forum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

Website of the Forum Empty
PostSubject: Website of the Forum   Website of the Forum EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 7:10 pm

For those of you who have found this forum through a search portal, you may not be aware that this is a forum attached to a website.

The website holds a great deal of information gathered from historical sources, from myth and legend, from insight and from memory - not only from both Ishtahar and myself but also from other members of this forum.

If you would like to know more, please look through not only this forum but also through the website. And if you find that its information and knowledge speaks to your soul of a past you are remembering, then become a member, join us once more. And feel free to pass on the website details to any of your friends who may also be interested - there is a tool for doing this in the Contacts section of the website.

Don't forget, any memories and understandings you may have could be helpful to us as we build this library of knowledge. If you would like to add anything to the sections, please email me for details on how to do this.

Azaz'el

Shadow of the Fallen
Back to top Go down
https://fallenshadow.darkbb.com

Website of the Forum
Page 1 of 1