HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

ARCHIVE: Melek Taus

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Archive

PostSubject: ARCHIVE: Melek Taus   Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:16 pm

By Azaz'el Nov 24 2007 -

I was just wondering if anyone has any direct memories about Melek Taus?

I have a few but I don't want to add them here just yet, as I'm writing a piece for the website. So I was wondering if anyone can remember it and it's veneration.

Az

By Ishtahar Nov 27 2007 -

I cant say the name rings any bells but I am really bad at remembering details such as names and meanings, I am much better at remembering the doing of things, if you see what I mean.

If you can describe what it means then I can tell you if I know anything about it.

One of my problems is that I am a born story teller. I have a keen memory for the 'shape' of things. If I hear a story I will remember the 'story' not the words or the detail but the shape of the story.

So i know a lot of things but I dont know how I know them, where they came from, who told me, where I read it etc. I leave all that brainy stuff to Az biggrin.gif

By Dreamsend Nov 28 2007 -

I don't have any recollection of that name associated with anything, myself...

-- Dreamsend

By Naamah-Ninmah-Chawat Nov 30 2007 -

I don't have memories of exactly that name, however your name is associated with him in this link and it suits well with my research and it supports the fact that my daughter (Angra) Mainyu/Xaphan who is our first born girl outside of earth, today is back together with Belial/Azazel astrally and in love. She has confirmed this many times, I have spoken to her a lot. I would love for you to connect to her and activate your memories of this love you share. Send me a private message about this.

http://www.semjaaza.com/azazel.html

However I still see Azazel as an energy directly connected to Lucifer, and another more commonly known name for Tubal-Kain is Belial who was once my son and on earth my brother. Here is the connection to brother/son and sister/daughter which I speak of in one of my videos.

Warm regards,

Naamah

By Naamah-Ninmah-Chawat Nov 30 2007 -

I can also add that when she told me about the name Mainyu I had no idea where it came from. However now there is another piece to the puzzle.

By Azaz'el Nov 30 2007 -

My name is linked to Melek Taus and I remember some about who and what he was - but there are some gaps in my knowledge. I'm almost finished writing the piece I want to add to the website so I will post that very soon.

I feel strongly that Maiynu is connected to Belial and not me at this time, or it is a different Azaz'el. As for my connection to Lucifer, it is only through our joint past heritage and not with who or what we are now or the work we are committed to doing. He is Shadow, as am I, and even though in that sense we are brothers, bretheren, we had different views of the universe.

I know this can be a complicated topic so I hope this makes some sense!

Az

By Naamah-Ninmah-Chawat Dec 1 2007 -

I understand this and I am starting to also grasp that Belial and she may be older and existed before mankind on earth, then to "fall" to take human form for the sake of humanity and our fight for freedom. However I am very glad for your help with making these things clearer. Family relations tend to get more and more complicated as years, decades, aeons go by.

Naamah

By Azaz'el Dec 1 2007 -

After a few millennia the family connectiosn tend to blur and you never know if it's you, them or someone totally unknown looking back at you from the mirror and your memories.

I just tend to smile sweetly and pretend to be stupid!!! tongue.gif

Az

By Ishtahar Dec 4 2007 -

Or smile stupidly and pretend to be sweet rolleyes.gif

By EaruArulay Aug 5 2008 -

Melek Taus.
The peacock god of the east, the one who is aligned with Osiris.
Might I add that he was associated with the Choronzon entity as described in Aleister Crowley's experience with him.
The feathers of the peacock represented light absorbing into the void, darkness and traversing the darkness into the light.
He is represented in esoteric lore with those attributes, and is later on taught that he is an aspect of the self.. both vice and virtue a challenge to be confronted and learned from.
Why your name is associated with them is for you to find out, but from my understanding Azazel was an angel associated with the Qabbalistic tree of Death known as the Qlippoth, the Kingdom of shells. In the Kabballah the Qlippoth are the shells of the Ten sefira, while the Qlippoth represent the physical carnal entities and experience, the sefira are the divine which embodies the shell, kind of like how the body in the physical is the vessel for the spirit.

By Ishtahar Aug 5 2008 -

Thank you. That was interesting.

I would think that the 'Kingdon of Shells' would strike a chord with you Az.

Ish

By Azaz'el Aug 5 2008 -

Many thanks for that information EaruAralay, it was interesting to read. I was hoping in my original post for perhaps someone to have 'memories' of the god form from the first times to match my own or give a little more insight into what I already remembered.

As for the Kingdom of Death and theKingdom of Shells, indeed, that makes perfect sense!!

Az
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lili'el

PostSubject: Re: ARCHIVE: Melek Taus   Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:46 am

If I remember correctly that name might be the the Yezidi legend that mirrors Lucifer or Azaz'el.
The Creator made seven Shadows to watch over the world. Including the Peacock Angel, they included Michael, Gabriel, Raphael, Nuriel, Dardiel, and Shimnael. The Peacock Angel (or the Peacock King) is considered the humanity's teacher and savior. He defied the Creator and was cast into the abyss but the cruel punishment was said to make him even more compassionate towards living beings. This legend was also that the Peacock Angel is responsible for Earth's beauty.

I don't recall much about the name in any lives. I do know amongst some people Melek Taus is a very sacred title and isn't said lightly. I know this is an old thread but hopefully I added something worthwhile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ousa

PostSubject: Re: ARCHIVE: Melek Taus   Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:33 pm

Dear Lili'el,

What you have stated most certainly rings a bell.

It sounds very personal as well as very familiar to my spirit!

To my recollection the final judgement came down to 7 of our number being judged before the tribunal who all as a whole represented the others that were involved in the so called Mount Hermon incident of long ago!

Ousa Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lili'el

PostSubject: Re: ARCHIVE: Melek Taus   Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:18 am

Mount Hermon was where the Grigori descended right? I...vaguely remember it. Do you think the Peacock Angel was the first to be judged? Also I tried to remember Mount Hermon and I got this foreboding chill down my spine.

Perhaps the Peacock Angel was a title that was stripped away as punishment. Not to mention the Peacock Angel's punishment was similar to one given to on of the Shadow in the Book of Enoch. I see a connection beginning to form.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ousa

PostSubject: Re: ARCHIVE: Melek Taus   Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:39 pm

Dear Lili'el,

Yes you are correct but the first to be judged was Az for him providing the populace with the knowledge and ability to arm and protect themselves.

But he was not alone, we all had an active part in this and Semjase held himself the only one accountable because he/she in fact was their commander and reminded all of them of what that they had all agreed upon that day of arrival on Mount Hermon.

That not one but all would voluntarily hold themselves accountable for whatever was to happen with their actions yet to come!

But no.... Az was not the peacock!

Ousa Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ARCHIVE: Melek Taus   

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Melek Taus
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1