HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Faery

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashtart

Ashtart

Faery Empty
PostSubject: Faery   Faery EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 7:11 am

(continued from here)

Here's the new stuff that's come up while I look into what's going on with Faery and why...:

Per valthasar's suggestion, I'm in contact with several Elven groups... emails back and forth... slowgoing =)

I made a post on livejournal as well about the issue. This was particularly interesting. Whatever's eating Faery away has a consciousness and is actively malicious. I think. In any case, something tried to prevent me from making the post to the community on livejournal, (one of many difficulties: the internet on the entire island went out), then decided to attack me psychically.

You know how we talk about "The Enemy?" Some black blob-ish things that turn people against each other? I think this has something to do with that.

What happened exactly was that, at the same time that the internet went out on the entire island, three spirits visited me. I had no trouble reading their energy - that they were deceptive, and that they were going to try to instill fear in me - and indeed, they told me that they were "higher guides" and then made extreme efforts to get into my mind. It's an interesting sensation that I can't say I've experienced so intensely... they were trying to convince me that everything that I was working for was in vain and that I needed to give up, and then they focused all of their intent on me to force me to accept this belief internally. Not cool.

What I did to force them off? Well, they were pretty strong... it was basically all I could do to just maintain that I am who I am, and that I will do what I am going to do and "GODDAMN IT DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU'RE TALKING TO?" (posturing helped too)... they kept at it though. This started in the middle of the night and I believed that once I made the post then they would leave off. But the internet continued being broken... so i just fought them for ... i think... hours. Then I decided to make the post by phone... after some mishaps, I finally managed to make the post at 11 am... and they did leave off. And then the internet started working again (I'm not sure if it came back on while I was typing or just after I posted. In any case it was not working when i started typing and it was working when I finished).

*sighs*

So, I made the post to the community on livejournal and received a few helpful replies. By far, the most helpful was from an Elf-friend (who I've invited here consequently) who reminded me what happened with the Elenari - this Elf race was driven from their homes by a wasting/anti-life disease and force that they called the "Corruption." Perhaps she can say more about it, however, when she mentioned this and the similarity with my visions, my immediate strong gut reaction was that it's exactly the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Scratch

Scratch

Faery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faery   Faery EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 9:33 am

Wow! That's intense. Glad you were able to fight them off, and make that post anyway. I'd like to read something apparently worth shutting down an entire island over.

For what it's worth, I was dealing with intense feelings of discouragement over the past few days: basically what you said about needing to give up on everything I'm aiming for, because it's pointless trying. I finally shook it off today, after a dear friend called me late last night. We got into a bit of an argument over how much a person really needs money, and what our priorities really are. It helped me pull myself out of a sort of a mental trap.

It is pointless trying; much better to do, and leave the analysis for after. Wink
Back to top Go down
valthasar

valthasar

Faery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faery   Faery EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 10:31 am

Like Scratch said, that is intense!

I do hope you're okay, though.

Will wander over to LJ and see what I can find.

Glad I was able to offer a suggestion which may help. That's at least something.
Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

Faery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faery   Faery EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 10:08 pm

Quote :
Glad you were able to fight them off, and make that post anyway. I'd like to read something apparently worth shutting down an entire island over.

LOL =).... It wasn't, I think, the content so much as the audience. Once they saw that I was serious about building a movement and sharing what I've seen in order to stop them, it became serious to do what they could to stop me...

What you describe sounds near enough to what I experienced. I'd say project light towards your inner self and clamp hard onto who you really are. They know that we're just as prone to defeating ourselves once given a little "push;" it's important to not let outside influences - whether from t.v., radio, friends, etc., influence you into "giving up" now.

Quote :
Glad I was able to offer a suggestion which may help. That's at least something.

Thank you valthasar
Back to top Go down
valthasar

valthasar

Faery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faery   Faery EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 10:11 pm

Makes sense that those who needed to read it should be prevented from reading it by "Them" whoever that is.

You're welcome. I hope this works out for the best.
Back to top Go down
Scratch

Scratch

Faery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faery   Faery EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 4:24 am

Dream'sEnd wrote:
I'd say project light towards your inner self and clamp hard onto who you really are.

That's the cool thing. Being told to quit makes me cast more light on it, so I pay attention again, and learn.

Hang on, everyone! I certainly don't want to hang alone. As the Beatles said, I get by with a little help from my friends. We all do. You're right, that there are fighters and civilians. I have been dreaming about killing or being killed all of a sudden, and discovering warrior insticts.. I always thought the battle would begin in 2011. Ah well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Faery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faery   Faery Empty

Back to top Go down

Faery
Page 1 of 1