HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introducting the Non-Connected One

Go down 
+6
Gypsy
Ari'el
Ashtart
Azaz'el
Ousa
MoonMeadow
10 posters
AuthorMessage
MoonMeadow

MoonMeadow

Introducting the Non-Connected One Empty
PostSubject: Introducting the Non-Connected One   Introducting the Non-Connected One EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 4:54 pm

I really dislike introducing myself, so bear with me. Let's start with why I am here, since I don't feel connected to the 200 other than a research project. I do feel as if they are/were an alien species at the time of the fall, and many have reincarnated as part of the human species at this time. When I studied theology, I never grasped if an all loving god was the source of creation, why did he judge and judge harshly those that didn't please him? Why is it the god source is made up differently for each of us? Why does everyone have a god council, and on that council are those that judged and punished the 200? Is that a perverse way of them saying 'I'm sorry'?

Full of questions and no solid answers, this is why I am here, to help me fill in the blanks and figure out my own truth about what, why, and will it happen again.

Moon Meadow
Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

PostSubject: Re: Introducting the Non-Connected One   Introducting the Non-Connected One EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 9:06 pm

Dear MoonMeadow,

We're all very proud to have you here with us! As you may have noticed there are several breakdowns of what people may or may not call belief systems. Nor is this an elite club of a do as I say not as I do syndrome!

But one things for certain we are all looking down the path to self realization no matter what you might call or brand it both color creed and all ending in the final point if finding out the truth. I for one am open minded enough to say that I can and have been wrong in the past as well as now. But like you I need a mirror or just a window of sorts to aid me along the way!

We're all in this together so always keep your stick on the ice.

Ouza

"There are those who scoff at the school boy, calling him frivolous and shallow. Yet it was the school boy who said, Faith is believing what you know ain't so." ~
Following the Equator, Pudd'nhead Wilson's Calendar

Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

PostSubject: Re: Introducting the Non-Connected One   Introducting the Non-Connected One EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 10:33 pm

Greetings and welcome to the forum, MoonMeadow,

In many ways it matters not why you are here, what is important is that you have felt drawn to the 200 and have found us so that you can now get to know us, our past, present and future, and talk and question as much as you want.

It wasn't god/ Source ghat judged us, but our own kind, and that is something we are all still coming to terms with right now, and with those involved those events. But we all have to face it, accept it, learn from it and eventual,y move forward. In some ways you could say we were alien, although not with the same meaning that many use that term these days. We weren't just from this world, but belonged go all worlds and had a rightful place in them all.

So feel free to read through the posts, and ask any questions you may have. But with so many members who have gone through the various acts of the Fall, you will find that we all have the same rough memories but often the specifics can vary!

Welcome,

Az

Back to top Go down
https://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
MoonMeadow

MoonMeadow

PostSubject: Re: Introducting the Non-Connected One   Introducting the Non-Connected One EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 11:56 pm

Thank you Ouza and Azaz'el for your welcome.

Azaz'el, thank you for clearing up it wasn't Source that judged you, but your own kind. Can you explain why to me?

I don't come to this forum from an organized religion. That could also explain why my pieces aren't fitting together or why they fit together a bit more than they could, all according to which way you look at it. Smile

Do you feel as if those who were judge and jury possibly feel sadden about their actions at this time?

Inquiring minds want to know.
Moon Meadow
Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: Introducting the Non-Connected One   Introducting the Non-Connected One EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 12:03 am

I'll also add in a big Welcome to the Forum!

Here's hoping we can all learn a lot from each other and about the greater truth by putting together all of the disparate puzzle pieces we have =)

I'm one of the mods here. If any questions or issues about the forum arise feel free to ping me and I'll see what I can do.

Dream'sEnd
Back to top Go down
Ari'el
Ari'el

PostSubject: Re: Introducting the Non-Connected One   Introducting the Non-Connected One EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 2:29 am

MoonMeadow wrote:
I do feel as if they are/were an alien species at the time of the fall, and many have reincarnated as part of the human species at this time.
Moon Meadow

I'm starting to think that as well. I've had some memories and feelings of another planet where the Shadow lived before the Earth was habitable. No idea how they got here though, at least not yet.

What is a God Council? I've heard it mentioned a few times, but don't know much about it.

Also, and most importantly, Welcome to the forum, MoonMeadow! Glad to have you here! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://draconic-fire.deviantart.com
Gypsy

Gypsy

PostSubject: Hello   Introducting the Non-Connected One EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 4:47 am

Greetings Moon Meadow,

I just joined this forum not to long ago myself. I had plenty of questions and I'm still trying to piece a lot of my history and connection with fallen. Az was right in saying that you found this place for a reason and hopefully you can find out why. I myself was present during the fall, we were brought back together for a reason, it's been a long time coming. Welcome and good luck with finding the answers to your questions.

Gypsy
Back to top Go down
Razi'el
Razi'el

PostSubject: Re: Introducting the Non-Connected One   Introducting the Non-Connected One EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 5:04 am

as many have said before my own post, welcome to the forum, and i'm glad you found us! i'm a firm believer in the philosophy that all things happen for a reason, so the fact that you're here can only mean good things. if you ever have any questions regarding anything with the forum or any troubles with another member, please notify myself or the other moderators immediately, or even if you need a friendly shoulder to cry on, we're all here for ya!

Best Wishes,
Razi'el
Back to top Go down
MoonMeadow

MoonMeadow

PostSubject: Re: Introducting the Non-Connected One   Introducting the Non-Connected One EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 1:18 pm

Ellysium wrote:

What is a God Council? I've heard it mentioned a few times, but don't know much about it.

Thank you for your warm welcome.

The God Council as I understand it is a panel of higher beings. I know with my own family, we (each) have a male, female, and a guardian on this council. Where the Christian/Judeo beliefs say one god, I'm finding its more like three god-heads. I have found some people have Gabriel, Mary, and a Guardian on their council, which he is believed to be part of those that issued judgment, is this his part of 'making things right?' I have also found Celtic goddesses in the god-head along with those that issue judgment. Not once, have I discovered a god-head with all three male judgment issuers, or three goddesses. In short, a God Council makes up your God Source. That's as I have it figured at this time ... it could change tomorrow lol.

Moon Meadow
Back to top Go down
MoonMeadow

MoonMeadow

PostSubject: Re: Introducting the Non-Connected One   Introducting the Non-Connected One EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 1:22 pm

Thank you Gypsy and Razi'el your welcome. I hope sharing can go two ways, but I think it will be one sided more often than not. Your memories verses my questions. Though possibly I do have information that I don't know I have, which will be good for all. Very Happy

Moon Meadow
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

PostSubject: Re: Introducting the Non-Connected One   Introducting the Non-Connected One EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 10:53 pm

As you look more into the myths and legends surrounding the Grigori Fall you will come to see that any form of relations with any other Race, especially humanity, was forbidden. It was believed that as Guardians we should be above such emotion, and so loving a species that was seen to be only slightly more evolved than apes, was disgusting and wrong. Add to that the sharing of information and knowledge that we, as Shadow, had, was forbidden. We believed that Humanity could be ascended and we were coming to realise that perhaps this one Race was the key to all ascension of the Races. But our brothers, our fellow Shadow, believed otherwise and so we were judged and punished.

Some did feel regret, some refused to watch or be a part of the process, and after the Fall many stood against those who judged us. But unfortunately many of those then were punished and faced their own Fall. So some did regret it, and perhaps some now do feel regret. But none of the high ranking Shadow who were involved with the Fall have chosen to join this site of accept the hand of friendship I have offered to begin unification. Time will tell.

Az
Back to top Go down
MoonMeadow

MoonMeadow

PostSubject: Re: Introducting the Non-Connected One   Introducting the Non-Connected One EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 2:34 am

Where or how did the name "Shadow" come about?

Curious,
Moon Meadow
Back to top Go down
Myth

Myth

PostSubject: Re: Introducting the Non-Connected One   Introducting the Non-Connected One EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 8:55 pm

Welcome MoonMeadow.

I hear so much of myself in you! When I came here five months ago I was seeking answers as well - writing a book and doing lots and lots of research. Still on the journey, as always. As you read some of my old posts, please keep in mind that some of that information I have posted is false. It was falsely given to me by a lower entity posing to be my Bonded mate, Hanael. These are issues I'm still working through.

I couldn't resist chiming in here on the GodSource issue. The shaman who fixed my soul (see Member's Chat, Apology) talked about my GodSource. Here's your quote:

Quote :
The God Council as I understand it is a panel of higher beings. I know with my own family, we (each) have a male, female, and a guardian on this council. Where the Christian/Judeo beliefs say one god, I'm finding its more like three god-heads. I have found some people have Gabriel, Mary, and a Guardian on their council...

I was told I have a Council of Three as my GodSource. I was told my guardian "angel/alien" was on this Council. I was told that they wouldn't tell me their names at that time because it would hurt me spiritually. However, one of the lower entities playing games with me towards the end was using Gabriel and Mary in his "game". I know in a very recent past life I was catholic, and that Mary was a very important religious figure in that lifetime. So this post sort of jarred me. I do think Gabriel is one of my Council, but memories of the Fall, especially the very end/punishment (if I can trust them) make me... apprehensive about him. I also got the Metatron (again same thing, but he wasn't there in the end) and Yeshua (i.e Jesus, although that names has always seemed wrong to me - but someone I feel I can trust). I was uncertain whether Yeshua was on this Council - sometimes it seemed yes and sometimes no. But I do feel a definite fondness for him, and him for me I think.

Thanks for sharing this... maybe this is my answer. I hope that you can find the answers you are seeking here. I know that I have, and gotten more than I ever bargained for in the process. I have grown spiritually by leaps and bounds and now know who I am. That is priceless and worth all the pain it's taken to get me here.

Regards and Best Wishes,

Myth (known back then as Catriona, bonded to Hanael who is waiting for me other side)
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

PostSubject: Re: Introducting the Non-Connected One   Introducting the Non-Connected One EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 10:26 pm

The name Shadow literally is the translation, or part of it, for our original Human name. So basically, in English, we are the Shadow.

Az

Back to top Go down
Scratch

Scratch

PostSubject: Re: Introducting the Non-Connected One   Introducting the Non-Connected One EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 6:29 am

Welcome MoonMeadow!

You certainly are not alone in those questions, and I'm glad your search for answers has led you here. Sometimes, I'm not sure there even are answers in the way we would like them, but the questions themselves, and the ways we ask them, seem to be an integral part of the learning process. I'm sure you'll find at least some of what you are looking for, and hope you enjoy your time here in the process.
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

PostSubject: Re: Introducting the Non-Connected One   Introducting the Non-Connected One EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 10:27 pm

Welcome MoonMeadow.

It's very nice to meet you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducting the Non-Connected One   Introducting the Non-Connected One Empty

Back to top Go down

Introducting the Non-Connected One
Page 1 of 1