HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

This has been helping me a lot

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scratch

PostSubject: This has been helping me a lot   Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:33 pm

Silva meditation exercise

I stumbled on this concept of using Alpha brainwave patterns to increase awareness a few weeks ago, and was very surprised to see testimonials here basically explain back to me some of the things I've been doing for years, including mental projection to different places, and telepathic/spiritual communication. What I've read here makes a whole lot of sense to me.

You have to register on the site to use the free guided meditation, which is the main reason I'm recommending this, but you don't have to pay, unless you want to buy a big set of CDs, which I personally can't afford. The sample they have up seems to be all I need, anyway. So, for what it's worth... let me know if you try it. After about a week of doing it once, maybe twice a day, this seems to be giving me what I always hoped morning meditation would.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ousa

PostSubject: Re: This has been helping me a lot   Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:37 pm

This man and his books had considerable influence on my thinking and overall perception. Mind you, I didn't agree totally with him on everything but he was a good start! Nor did I have the money for his courses or seminars, just the books!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Monroe

Ouza
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: This has been helping me a lot   Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:34 pm

Cool... will check out the website when I have a chance =)

I could always use more focus with my psychic stuff... most days I feel like it's mastered *me* instead of the other way around! XD...

D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This has been helping me a lot   

Back to top Go down

This has been helping me a lot
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1