HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ARCHIVE: Spring

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Archive

ARCHIVE: Spring Empty
PostSubject: ARCHIVE: Spring   ARCHIVE: Spring EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 10:25 am

By Riley Jan 1 2009 -

Well, another Christmas gone. Seems a prediction about 2-3 months ago i made came true that I would make great progress by the end of last month. If it continues to be true, then there will be more by the end of this month as well, and possibly some other people around me.

I think that by the beginning or mid Spring there should be something that may effect us all (As much as reluctant as I say). It's very rare of me to say something of the future, because I (as well as many others) know that the future may change. And I'm not saying that the rarity of my predictions make it even more valuable (that's not in my thought, I'm picking that from some random person's sub-conscious). I'm not saying it's anything Chaotic or Orderly, my sub-conscious never tells if anything is going to be so. So keep things together and progress life as if nothing will happen on Spring (that's what my sub-conscious tells me all the time).

The more I look at my palm (I can do some palm reading >_>), I constantly see more and more conflicts popping up ahead of me. the down side to palm reading is I can't tell what's going to happen (probably best anyways, if it's bad then I'll most likely try to avoid it only to make it worse).

But yeah. I wanted to say something because My sub-conscious wont shut up about it.

-Kran, Teh uber Leet Popcorn Slayer >Neutral

By Azaz'el Jan 2 2009 -

Thanks for sharing this with us. I think most of us here are willing, if not eager, to hear about the senses and predictions or even just a vague notion of how things may be in the future. But I also know that most of us are grounded enough to know that the future can change and that any information offered is just a recommendation or suggestion.

I know that the past couple of years have been important milestones for many. The Year of Change has just ended, the Year of Promise has just begun........ so the Grigori Prediction is that this year is the time when the Universe or the Gods will begin to give what they have promised us in return for our service, honour and the length of time we have walked this path. But, and it's an important but, there is no such thing as a free lunch......... we, too, must promise. Our promise is once again of service, of honour and commitment, and also a promise of action.

This year we must make the strength of the bonds of friendship that exist between all Kin, become solid and unwavering, so that the future we face will be based upon strong foundations.

Az

By Ishtahar Jan 24 2009 -

I hope so. The Year of Change was a traumatic one for me and it seems as though the promises that have been offered this year so far are so double edged as to be even more painful than anything that has gone before.

I am facing the year with as much strenght courage and optimism as I can but it isn't easy as I am feeling so very vulnerable at the moment and I want more... oh so much more than I am being given. But then that is ever the human condition is it not?

Spring then.... ah well that was always the time of growth and new beginnings so lets hope that from the chaos comes life and from the life hope for I have been a long time without much of that.

By Riley Feb 16 2009 -

Yeah know, I just had the strangest vision ever. I was in Russia, hoping from one part of a large structure to another, avoiding the humans trying to shoot me, with the goal of killing a specific person, though I don't know who. This just randomly popped into my head today, and it's so rare to get a vision, esp one that was so clear.

By Ishtahar Feb 17 2009 -

Then it must be telling you something important. I get visions like that more and more these days.

Can't beging to suggest what it might mean.

By Riley Feb 17 2009 -

Well, thanks for trying to think of something, i'll keep this vision in mind.

By Ouza May 9 2009 -

"Yeah know, I just had the strangest vision ever. I was in Russia, hoping from one part of a large structure to another, avoiding the humans trying to shoot me, with the goal of killing a specific person, though I don't know who. This just randomly popped into my head today, and it's so rare to get a vision, esp one that was so clear."

You said humans? And a goal to kill a specific person? You or someone else, in both respects?

Ouza
Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Spring
Page 1 of 1