HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ARCHIVE: Speaking in tonge!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Archive

ARCHIVE: Speaking in tonge! Empty
PostSubject: ARCHIVE: Speaking in tonge!   ARCHIVE: Speaking in tonge! EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 10:37 am

By Riley Jun 1 2009 -

Not really speaking in tongue, but astrally my mouth seems to have a mind of it's own lately, speaking a language that I can't seem to identify.
Today a friend asked me something and then my astral body acted up and begun to speak the language again. He kinda caught on what it as saying and was able to figure out what he needed help with.
I find it rather cool that I'm beginning to very slowly understand how to use the language, or at least understand it. Me and some people I know think it could either be a Fae language, or an Elven language. Here is a few samples.

Miku Bisho: If your the one asking this question, your asking them how they are, and that you're feeling fine. If your answering with this, then you're saying "I'm alright, how about you?" (Bisho means "Alright")

Here are other samples that I haven't yet translated.

"Dama ashi mulana, diko aka malen."
"Akisha, reses ama al dom."
"Reshes emo meiabie."

I encourage you to try to translate or figure out who this language belongs to

By Razi'el Jun 1 2009 -

ummm... wow, i think i've had a similar experience with this, only the language i heard was somewhat different... some words kinda fade from my memory, but this one line always kinda sticks with me.

not sure if this means anything, or if i'm making it up, but hey, here goes.

"anak tungatha, eriak tun. iscarion agat anon."

i realize the english meaning to "anon", but i don't think that's it.

does it sound familiar, riley?

By Riley Jun 1 2009 -

It sounds draconic to me. Astrally I can't pronounce V's, F's, B's, P's, or much of anything that requires lip heavy pronunciation very well, or at all.

As for your phrase, it sounds like a greeting or a casual conversation about something.

By Razi'el Jun 1 2009 -

ahhh... hmmm... well, thanks ^^ and as far as your phrase goes, i can't seem to place it, though it does seem familiar... the pronunciations sound kind of capricious... maybe it's a kind of faerie tongue?

By Riley Jun 1 2009 -

It could be, I'm still not sure, still doing my research.

By Ishtahar Jun 1 2009 -

I think Iscarion was / is a person, or at least a being. And I think it is a fae language. I have absolutely nothing to base any of this on other than gut feeling.

Ish

By Riley Jun 1 2009 -

It wouldn't surprise me Ish. My form is fae, it would make sense that I would be speaking a fae language.

By Scratch Jun 2 2009 -

QUOTE (Riley @ Jun 1 2009, 04:31 AM)
""Akisha, reses ama al dom.""

"Akisha, returns also as ruler." Does that sound at all right?

One of the first obvious clues something had changed in me was a tendency to speak a language I didn't know or understand, when I am in a state of heightened emotion (anything from stress to erotic stimulation). After about 7 years, I understand what I'm saying now when that happens, and the language seems to be some derivative, or perhaps predecessor, of Aramaic. Watching "The Passion of the Christ" was a creepy, illuminating experience for me that way; I found the subtitles inaccurate and distracting for the most part.

By Riley Jun 2 2009 -

You know, I think you may be right on that one, thanks. I'll do research on that name now.

By Scratch Jun 3 2009 -

You might want to try a few variations on the spelling too, based on how you heard it. It seems close, but a little off to me. Often I've found, especially with very old deities and such, there are several derivatives of the same name. That could be my ego though; Asherah has been resonating in a big way for me.

By Ellysium Jun 5 2009 -

Mrrdunga etah etarr..

No idea what that means, what language it may or may not be, or if it is just sounds.. but I felt like saying that once I finished reading this thread. *shrug*

And Razi'el, your quote, "anak tungatha, eriak tun. iscarion agat anon" seems familiar to me. It seems similar to one of the languages I used to speak.

My friend and I used to speak in several different unknown (to us) languages a lot, and I could feel the meaning of the conversation, but not specific words.
We showed one of our conversations to an old Rabi and he said that it was pre-Canaanite Hebrew, and that it was a friendly argument, which is what it felt like when we were having the conversation.

By Razi'el Jun 5 2009 -

QUOTE (Ellysium @ Jun 5 2009, 02:41 AM)

"And Razi'el, your quote, "anak tungatha, eriak tun. iscarion agat anon" seems familiar to me. It seems similar to one of the languages I used to speak.

My friend and I used to speak in several different unknown (to us) languages a lot, and I could feel the meaning of the conversation, but not specific words.
We showed one of our conversations to an old Rabi and he said that it was pre-Canaanite Hebrew, and that it was a friendly argument, which is what it felt like when we were having the conversation."

yeah, i've had other words like that pop into my head, usually when i'm trying to communicate with something i'm fending off... but i don't remember those ones... that one phrase just seems to stick with me.

By Dreamsend Jun 5 2009 -

""Dama ashi mulana, diko aka malen."
"Akisha, reses ama al dom."
"Reshes emo meiabie.""

This sounds pretty similar to the sorts of sounds (same language family or perhaps even the same tongue) that come out of my mouth when I start speaking in tongues. That started for me mostly in about 2007, but I've done it off and on my whole life.

By Riley Jun 14 2009 -

My form changed yet again on the astral, this time it's a demon that I've seen in a vision that felt like aaaaages ago. I've also been speaking in yet another language with him. I'll post it here. Kinda sounds spanish

"el da qusta er rolda"

"quest el rada, doomo relfa"

By Ellysium Jun 16 2009 -

That's interesting, Riley. My form used to change all the time when I was awakening for the first time. And now, after several years I have no particular form at all lol.

By Riley Jun 16 2009 -

I've been like this ever since I've gotten into kin, except just changing form, nothing much more than that.

By Ellysium Jun 16 2009 -

Maybe eventually you'll find a form that you can stick to. I did.. well, until I found out she was actually a walk-in, and then she left, and I haven't really been sure of my form since then. But sometimes I get the feeling that whatever I really am doesn't necessarily have a definite form all the time, if at all...

Or maybe you won't ever find a form to stick to, but that's fine too, keeps things interesting, I suppose. Maybe you've been/are lots of things.

By Riley Jun 16 2009 -

I know I've been hundreds of different beings in my past lifes. But the form changing has mainly caused great depression and anger at myself in the past, but I've learned to just let it be. Now it can be fun at times, others it's just normal as breathing.

By Ouza Jun 16 2009-

When looking around, I came upon this quite by accident!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iscariot

[user posted image]

Interesting ... to say the least!
Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Speaking in tonge!
Page 1 of 1