HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ARCHIVE: A Strange Organization

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Archive

ARCHIVE: A Strange Organization Empty
PostSubject: ARCHIVE: A Strange Organization   ARCHIVE: A Strange Organization EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 11:25 am

By Keziah Mar 2 2008 -

I'm sorry if this is in the wrong place, I still haven't gotten the hang of where things should go yet. Please feel free t move this to wherever you guys see fit! <3

This was a dream I had on May 17th, 2006. I just remembered it and dug up my record. It was extremely vivid, second only to another dream I may post here if I get up the nerve.

It was almost as if I was anticipating this dream; the five nights leading up to it which I couldn't remember felt similar. I was given three names, and the name of this organization, but of course I promptly forgot them. One of the male's names started with "Ti". There were 10-12 members, and their job was to preserve balance or order or something of that sort.

I had gotten into a fight with one of the members and ran off really upset. I sat down and just gazed up at the stars, when she appeared again. I told her I couldn't do it, and she told me I always say that. She told me to close my eyes and center myself, focus...so I did, and felt this weird energy flow through me. I opened my eyes to see this glowing green light surrounding me. "See, I told you that you could do it." The girl grabbed my hand and dragged me off.

Next thing I knew, I was standing in a circle with the other members. They were all chanting weird things, so I started too--I was surprised I knew what they were saying. I closed my eyes, but could somehow still see. My green light returned, and all the other members started glowing, too, each in a different color. The ground started glowing purple with some symbol, and then all of our colored lights shot up in beams towards the sky, eventually merging together.

I have no clue what this dream deals with, and I'm really curious to see if it sounds familiar at all to you guys. Whatever its purpose was, I feel morally okay with it, so I don't think it was bad.

By Dreamsend Mar 6 2008 -

This description reminds me of a few pages from Revelations, I think it is, in the New Testament. There's a description of a Council of 12 that gathers in the end days. In Native American prophecy, there is mention of a Rainbow Council of I think 10-13 that gathers at the "pivotal" earth moment. It's an image that I hear more and more - a council of a number usually between 7 and 12 that gathers to use prayer, magic, or other energy to influence the world.

-- Angela

By Azaz'el Mar 9 2008 -

You often find that within the Council is an innor core or quorum, usually made up of 4 members, one of which is the chief or head of the council.... usually elected by birth of other members.

The belief is that there are many Council's out there, all working towards something.........

Az

By Keziah Mar 11 2008 -

Interesting! Thank you guys for the replies, I'll definitely keep them in mind. biggrin.gif
Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: A Strange Organization
Page 1 of 1