HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Red haired woman shows her face again...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gypsy

Gypsy

Red haired woman shows her face again... Empty
PostSubject: Red haired woman shows her face again...   Red haired woman shows her face again... EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 4:05 am

Had another odd dream the other night, dreamt of a shadow/Angel he had blond hair and was dressed in a black cloak and he kept the hood over his head, like he was trying to hide his face, he was in spirit form. He was walking down a dirt road in search of something/someone and the woman with the red hair kept stepping in front of him, it was almost as if she was trying to keep him from reaching his destiny, she kept trying to touch him but her hands would go right through him, he finally got tired of her interfering and he stopped and glared at her with such hatred in his eyes and then he asked her "where is the sigil?" she stayed silent and he asked her again but with more anger and she finally said she didn't know what he was talking about...he seemed very frustrated and he started walking again in search of this "sigil".

From what I understood in the dream whenever the shadow/Angel finds his sigil (?) he will be reunited with his physical body and be able to return home, in my dream his home represented a city (heaven ??) but not just him, other families will be able to return home with him-women and children, and the thought that kept going through my mind in this dream was "I'm waiting for you.."...and I am...I'm waiting...

so...any suggestions????
Back to top Go down
Razi'el
Razi'el

PostSubject: Re: Red haired woman shows her face again...   Red haired woman shows her face again... EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 1:42 am

well, it seems like there is a definite link between you and this person. other than that, i'm afraid i can't way much, though they could indeed be related to you in some way. i don't remember who was who, as a lot of the Shadow were blond or black-haired, and the only blond i remember i Raphael.... it might have been him, the recent hardships may have brought out the warrior in him, who can say?
Back to top Go down
Ari'el
Ari'el

PostSubject: Re: Red haired woman shows her face again...   Red haired woman shows her face again... EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 1:46 am

Maybe you are the sigil? Just a thought.
Back to top Go down
http://draconic-fire.deviantart.com
Gypsy

Gypsy

PostSubject: Re: Red haired woman shows her face again...   Red haired woman shows her face again... EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 1:55 am

Thank you Ellysium...I didn't think of that , I'm just trying to keep an open mind to things...and Raz...Raphael has been kind of a close companion in the past year, assisting me with healing...sigh..this is so frustratring.
Back to top Go down
Ari'el
Ari'el

PostSubject: Re: Red haired woman shows her face again...   Red haired woman shows her face again... EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 2:26 am

You're welcome.
And believe me, I can empathize with your frustration.
Back to top Go down
http://draconic-fire.deviantart.com
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

PostSubject: Re: Red haired woman shows her face again...   Red haired woman shows her face again... EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 6:12 pm

Many of the Grigori indeed had blond hair, we were all sorts of mixed colours..... Sem had mousey blond hair, Dan had blond hair...... Hmmmmmm makes me wonder, as it does with everyone, what or who this sigil is.

Az
Back to top Go down
https://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red haired woman shows her face again...   Red haired woman shows her face again... Empty

Back to top Go down

Red haired woman shows her face again...
Page 1 of 1