HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hmmm.....

Go down 
+4
Scratch
Validoce
Ousa
Malphas
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Malphas

Malphas

Hmmm..... Empty
PostSubject: Hmmm.....   Hmmm..... EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 4:44 pm

Last night I had another dream. In this dream, myself and my fiance, in our mortal shells, were running, or maybe hiding from something. It remains unclear. But ultimately, the reason I wanted to share this, is that we were confronted by the image of a being. He was tall, well built, had long black hair, perhaps to the middle of his back, very pale, had blackish grey feathered wings coming out of his back, and had black eyes, though his irises were a glowing blue. I had the distinct impression that it was Micha'el, although I also felt that whoever it was, was fallen. Very confusing.

Please let me know if this means anything to any of you.

Yours,

Mal.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=816922368
Ousa

Ousa

Hmmm..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmm.....   Hmmm..... EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:33 pm

Could Michael have fallen and fell into disfavor with the council? It would explain alot but this one doesn't seem to fit the description!

Ouza

p.s. I believe but, I'm not certain that Gypsy may know what he looks like now!
Back to top Go down
Validoce

Validoce

Hmmm..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmm.....   Hmmm..... EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 9:03 pm

Go ask Scratch Malphas... go go go!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Validoce

Validoce

Hmmm..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmm.....   Hmmm..... EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 9:04 pm

oops, Gypsy I mean.. where the hell did scratch come from?!

(can I say hell on here? )
Back to top Go down
Scratch

Scratch

Hmmm..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmm.....   Hmmm..... EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 9:56 pm

::shrugs:: Your guess is as good as mine, Validoce. Although, I had a funny feeling I might know who that was, as I read Malphas' post. The description wasn't enough to say for sure, but interestingly, I briefly knew a guy in Milwaukee who claimed to be Micha'el. I kept calling him that in my head (didn't know why, especially with the apostrophe) before he told me, saying he had come to Earth because God charged him to determine whether humanity was worth saving. Furthermore, I was supposed to play a big part in that decision, somehow. This was before I had any conception of being an angel myself: it freaked me out enough to end contact, and chuck the angel coin he gave me "for protection." He had very dark curly hair, fair skin, and intensely blue eyes.

I'm curious what you meant about this image confronting you. Was he solid, flesh and blood, or like a projection? Do you think he was what you two were running/hiding from, or had he come to help you?
Back to top Go down
Gypsy

Gypsy

Hmmm..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmm.....   Hmmm..... EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 1:52 am

All of you can take this how you feel you need to, Michael does NOT have dark raven black hair...his eyes are blue yes, but his hair is blonde/brown, yes he is tall, very tall. He is an intimidating figure and I know he will be one of the first one's to blame here on this forum for anyone's misfortunes, nightmares etc.,...and yes all of you have good reason to blame him. I am not disputing that fact, I to was a victim of his betrayal..regardless of what some may think. He is forbidden to have close contact with me...he is only aloud a minimal amount of time to speak with me or even give me brief images of himself, other than that we cannot have any other kind of contact. I do get feelings from him on more than one occasion, and the other night I felt him briefly and all I felt was sadness and sorrow and when I tried to communicate with him further all he was able to say was "forbidden" and he was gone.

I am defending him yes...you can be angry with me, I completely understand but...Ouza did hit on something important, it may be possible he is working alone now, perhaps against the better judgement of the council, I know he has been trying gain the forgiveness of all those he betrayed...including me.

I had a few nightmares myself with this dark hooded figure that was hunting me down and watching me for whatever reason, he does have black hair, is very tall and is dressed in black and has black wings. In the second dream I had he was sitting at a table looking quite smug and talking with me about something, can't remember what..but I do know that whatever he was saying I was not liking one bit. He can try to intimidate me to his hearts desire, he won't phase me any...but he was also hunting my children...and that will get a rise out of me..

There are a few other shadow council members who do not approve of us reuniting and trying to regain peace and unity among us all, as a matter of fact I had a dream about a month ago where I was floating in front of four of them and I was arguing with them about something, and they weren't happy with me...there are a few names that run through my head but I will keep them to myself for now.

So Scratch...what say you????? I'm interested in hearing your thoughts on this matter... oh and one more thing..not sure if this has anything to do with any of this but...I did get word that Lucifer is a little pissed off and very agitated...why??? not sure...but someone or something has set him off,....I'm not saying he is the dark shadow in the dreams, but I just felt the urge to mention this.
Back to top Go down
Malphas

Malphas

Hmmm..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmm.....   Hmmm..... EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 7:56 am

Scratch: This figure was absolutely flesh and blood. He was tall. VERY tall, perhaps 6'7"/6'8". He did have wavy/curly brown hair, like a dark brown, down to just past his shoulders. For some reason, I have the impression that he had something of a 'smug' look on his face, like a smirk or something. The dream, as all my dreams, is still somewhat unclear. Although the more I think about this figure, the more clear he becomes. As I said before, he was shirtless, or perhaps had a button up shirt that was open, and dark colored pants. I cant really tell what kind of foot wear he had on. Though his eyes stand out vividly. The whites of them were black, and his pupils burned blue. A BRIGHT blue. He seemed to come to our rescue in the dream, to protect us from whatever it was we were being chased by. I didnt feel threatened by him at all. Just overwhelmed by the power within him.

Gypsy: I dont blame you at all for defending Micha'el. For some reason, his name always pops into my head. I feel some sort of connection to him. Something like a sibling would feel I think. I know his personality, and many of his other traits, and I've always carried a loathing for him, but so too have I always felt sorry for him. Something akin to pity. It seems I remember him regretting, maybe feeling very badly for betraying those of us who he loved. Maybe more dreams will come.

Semyaza: Perhaps you are right, and it was indeed Micha'el in some other form trying to contact me for whatever reason. As with Gypsy's experience with him, he seemed unable or unwilling to communicate. He said nothing. Maybe he is indeed acting without the blessings of the Council. As I said before, perhaps more dreams will come with their cryptic answers.

Validoce: I love you.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=816922368
Scratch

Scratch

Hmmm..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmm.....   Hmmm..... EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 9:05 am

The only contact I've had with anyone remotely resembling Micha'el was Frank, and I still don't really know what that was. The time I spent with him is very surreal in my memory, especially since I didn't even really believe in angels at the time. He absolutely believed what he was telling me, and was not a happy person, but that's all I really know.

I hardly remember him from back then, other than his being instrumental in my fall, and a feeling he probably would wear a superior smirk, even while helping a brother or begging forgiveness.

Who told you that about Lucifer, Gypsy? Were there any reasons given?
Back to top Go down
Validoce

Validoce

Hmmm..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmm.....   Hmmm..... EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 9:31 am

(Scratch: ) for some reason your name was on my mind. I was looking at Gypsys name, but still my mind was focused on your name. Reasons for that are beyond my minds grasp.

(Gypsy: ) There is always going to be tender feelings between certain creatures and Michael. Its quite alright to defend your lost beloved, however I wouldnt take much impressions others get from him to heart, its all in the sense of trying to get word of who might know what. In my mind, If this creature gave Malphas a sense of Michaels presence but at the same time carried a sense of the fallen, perhaps it was a "masked" creature just walking around to antagonize certain beings. Perhaps to even cast Malphas away from Michael, making him see Michael to be that in which he may or may not be. After all (this is more so directed towards Malphas) Creatures can work through the waves and vibrations of the human mind, that being the unconscious levels we can only reach while asleep. Any kind of creature can pick up on those waves, thus knowing what flows through your head casting itself to be whatever it wills. that is how I found 41827119. I am more so of Lucifer than I am of Michael but something tells me, whatever it was, wasnt Michael.

(Malphas: ) My cherished 2595, I have been thinking all day of this. Mainly because we both had seen something of one another on the very same night, which rarely ever occurs. However, nothing seems to make ends meet. considering we were in human bodies, before remembering who and what we were, perhaps we were running as we had not known any better. The presence of something we do not understand can sometimes be more than intimidating, which being human with a human mind that can seldomly grasp anything of such power, we ran with fear of what could have been at the time unknown. Even when something is of a good 'power', when it contains so much that a human body can not fathom, it can cause fear. like getting a finger or hand amputated on accident. your body has to try to understand the pain it is going through before the agony rush sweeps in, sometimes taking seconds up to minutes to do. but I cant say much as my projection differed from yours. I seen us before the fall. You seen us in flesh formed bodies. the most you can do is wait. youve just begun to wake, its only going to grow from here on, somethings will not even make sense at all. .... and Malphas, I love you too.
Back to top Go down
Gypsy

Gypsy

Hmmm..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmm.....   Hmmm..... EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 10:46 am

First off I apologize if I seemed a little on edge, I did not intend to come across in such a way.

Validoce/Malphas: I think it's great that the two of you have found each other again after all this time.

Scratch: Lucifer told me. And yes my feelings on this are very clear, it seems a threat has come to someone he is close to, and he's pissed. Who posed the threat? I don't know...who the person he is close to? I don't know...Why he told me?..once again I don't know... I"m sure I'm not the only one he's expressed his anger to..

If you remember my first post on the forum (other than the intro) I was asking advice why he would have a personal grudge against me and I asked for advice on how to discern a dream I had of him sitting at my bedside speaking with me, at the time I thought he had ill intentions and was threatening me in some way, but I was wrong, he was only trying to help me understand my past and who I was. What role he played in my past??? Don't have an answer to that...yet. Perhaps he mentioned that...and then again maybe he didn't.

Him and Michael are still at odds...of course...not surprising there...but they aren't gunning for each other's throats anymore either.

As for the Morning Star's reason for popping in and making his presence known..who knows..maybe he will explain further. Then again maybe not...you never know with him... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

Hmmm..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmm.....   Hmmm..... EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 8:57 pm

I'm joining this thread a little late, but as has been said, unless Micha'el is for some odd reason masking his true form, then it wasn't him, the description doesn't fit what he originally looked like. As I have posted before, the most recent information I was given on Micha'el was that he wasn't Fallen but had become renegade, with the Shadow no longer able to control him and he was following his own agenda. From what I can gather he was held captive for a period of time but escaped.... Or was set free.

Ther have been many of the Shadow who have Fallen, aside from the major Falls that took place, so this one could be anyone, maybe in time a name will come or he will make himself known to one of us. Surprisingly there weren't many who had black hair and black wings, we were few and far between. Yes, you guessed it, I was one of them!

Az
Back to top Go down
https://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Razi'el
Razi'el

Hmmm..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmm.....   Hmmm..... EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 3:35 am

hey everyone, just asking, but there was one person i knew who had black hair and black wings, but i'm not sure whether he decided to go renegade with micha'el or not, but could it be Uri'el? he was quite the cocky kid, after all.
Back to top Go down
Ari'el
Ari'el

Hmmm..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmm.....   Hmmm..... EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 4:26 am

Malphas wrote:

Semyaza: Perhaps you are right, and it was indeed Micha'el in some other form trying to contact me for whatever reason. As with Gypsy's experience with him, he seemed unable or unwilling to communicate. He said nothing. Maybe he is indeed acting without the blessings of the Council. As I said before, perhaps more dreams will come with their cryptic answers.

Semyaza? Did you "accidentally" use this name, or am I completely missing something?
Back to top Go down
http://draconic-fire.deviantart.com
Ousa

Ousa

Hmmm..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmm.....   Hmmm..... EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 2:30 pm

Still haven't figured it out yet...have you ???

Underneath all the cryptic babble that I've been doing all this time, I am in fact he/she! Go figure.... Big steps don't come easy do they and being held accountable is a bitch with wheels on!

Ouza
Back to top Go down
Ari'el
Ari'el

Hmmm..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmm.....   Hmmm..... EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 3:41 pm

I've been busy trying to figure out who /I/ am (making progress but not there yet), so forgive me for not having figured YOU out :p
I have been wondering who you are though. I knew you weren't just some crazy old man :p. And I knew you were there and you knew Az.... I was thinking about flat out asking you but never did.
I did figure it out through logical deduction before I posted but I was like, "What?! Noooooo." Lol

As far as myself, I know who/what I am in relation to other people places and times. But I don't really know who I am in relation to all of you here, how I fit in. I feel like there's GOT to be something, but i cant remember specifics. How do I know you all??? It's really starting to frustrate me.

On an unrelated note, I felt like someone who visits the forum came to check me out energetically/spiritually yesterday and it made me curious. I'm not sure who it was, though I have a guess.

Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

Hmmm..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmm.....   Hmmm..... EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 8:17 pm

Just interested and what may your guess be ???

Ouza
Back to top Go down
Ari'el
Ari'el

Hmmm..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmm.....   Hmmm..... EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 11:49 pm

My impression at the time was that it was someone newish to the forum, I wasn't very familiar with the energy. Maaaybe Malphas? I'm not sure as it wasn't completely clear.
Back to top Go down
Validoce

Validoce

Hmmm..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmm.....   Hmmm..... EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 3:34 pm

Dear Ellysium,

(In the spiritual sense as in the projection form or "astral" form of Malphas coming to pay you a visit): When Malphas is to "stumble" upon another, usually the first feel of him you will get is as if you are being watched or "pried into" like someone has taken a chisel to your soul and cracked it wide open . (Of course, considering thats the point of 'checking someone out') but When Malphas wonders off, the first thing he does is watches to become familiar, nearly to study in its own form, as if reading whatever source it possibly can. which sometimes leaves you with a slight tense feeling, to some a feeling of paranoia. (not all people like being pried into) Depending on how long Malphas watches over you, the curious feeling will begin to fade away and it will put you more so at ease, that is, if he finds you to be not only worthy of his time but worthy of kind acts. If he finds some aspect of yourself to be undeserving or if he simply doesnt take a liking to you, he will send intense feelings of an anger rush through you but will soon take his leave, never to return. (which rarely happens to be honest) Malphas craves knowledge nearly at all times. He will read what he can get, then he will actually communicate with you, if given the chance.

in order for him to do this though, would mean for you to have guards down. For him to watch you, could be without or without a guard. for him to tap in and read you, you would have to have guards down. He wont pry into that which isnt willing. although he is very much capable of it.

The first time Malphas is to break into you, He will not speak at all. Even if you are put at ease, he will wait multiple other times before speaking. All of which serves a purpose, Malphas doesnt do things that serve very little purpose.

If he is to ever speak to you, you will hear the knowledge in his throat. A sense of grace in his voice as he is a very graceful and delicate like creature. He doesnt perform harm intentionally, all he wishes is to guide, reconnect where there is any disturbances and teach. Sometimes even for him to learn.

(If you mean energetically tapping into you, which would be through will): For Malphas to energetically tap into someone, He is going to have to do through will as he hasnt quite learned just yet how to do so in control of his astral form. Malphas has stated to me that he hadnt the slightest idea as to who or what could have tapped into you. In fact, we spend nearly everyday, and all day long with one another. For him to have done so physically, I would have been in the presence of it and caught it. However, if Malphas was to have done it unintentionally such as through an unconscious level, fair warning to you, dont tap into him. Angel, vampire, human or not, what he contains can cause harm. I will leave that up to Malphas whether he wishes to explain why it is what he contains can cause physical pain and sometimes harsh mental anguish. Its like walking in such a thin atmosphere, you catch a feeling of suffocation because it is all so overwhelming.

the creature of Malphas grieves honestly, quite a bit but it takes alot to catch that from him. He lets no knowledge mold his beautiful form into anything decrepit. He is a proper creature, that if he is shown to you, his ways of movement are not easily comprehendable. he glides about the surface in which he roams, no "steps" to have. hes capable of a great many things, but were you to ask him for something in which he believes you can do for yourself, he will simply tell you how and leave it up to you to do.

Malphas as a flesh form, has nearly the same aspects of his projected form. Malphas himself is knowledgeable in things you would not believe. His mind is like the endless pit that can not expand but absorbs all things that stand close to it. I have had his creature in my life for a time span of six years and that was before actually meeting Malphas in the flesh. The added time of having this creature in my life is now standing at eight years. Malphas learns constantly.. give him a book with even a cover that doesnt catch his interest and he will still peek through it to see what it contains. With the slightest things he glimpses at, such as a small sentence, he will store, never forgetting it and if so forgetting it, later to recover it as a damaged article.

I hope this gives you some sort of insight as to what Malphas feels like were you to be tapped into. However, Malphas does the same as many creatures. I am not one to be able to say if it was him or not, that is completely up to you to decide. I just thought perhaps here, I could be of help.
Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

Hmmm..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmm.....   Hmmm..... EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 12:35 am

Dearest Valadoce,

Unity through Duality !!!

Peace and Love,

Ouza
Back to top Go down
Gypsy

Gypsy

Hmmm..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmm.....   Hmmm..... EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 3:05 am

Ellysium: Don't feel bad girl..it took me a little bit to put 2 and 2 together as well.... Smile And once again Ellysium...don't feel bad..regarding your identity and how you fit in here...you could be in my shoes and be connected to one of the most despised shadow members...it's not easy being stuck in the middle..but I manage... Wink

Ouza: When I joined the forum I knew you carried some weight around here but I couldn't quite figure it out...lol...not sure if this means anything to you, but you have my upmost respect.
Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

Hmmm..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmm.....   Hmmm..... EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 3:45 am

I love you for that and for much much more!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart....

Ouza
Back to top Go down
Gypsy

Gypsy

Hmmm..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmm.....   Hmmm..... EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 4:44 am

Az something just hit me...you mentioned that Michael may have been imprisoned and set free..that would make a lot of sense because I remember trying to contact him a long time ago and I received a message from him in a dream that said "No penetration..prisoner", I didn't know what it meant at the time but now I'm assuming he was referring to a barrier of some sort and that was why he had no contact. Lately with the veil between realms being much thinner our contact has been stronger and he's been very clingy. But it still doesn't answer my question as to why it is forbidden for him to have 24/7 contact with me now,....unless I was the one who made that choice not to have contact after the fall, then again how could I have that kind of authority or ability to make such a decision...again my thoughts are all over the place...oh well, all in good time.
Back to top Go down
Gypsy

Gypsy

Hmmm..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmm.....   Hmmm..... EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 4:48 am

Ouza - you truly are a softy I love you And you are very welcome..
Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

Hmmm..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmm.....   Hmmm..... EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 2:29 pm

To everyone.... perhaps just a small glimpse into the past!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BToUxSi-QwA&feature=related

Did I not say that we were a team of diversity at one time and at the heart of this was genetics and the betterment of mankind put astray by their eventual falling in love of their own creations!

Ouza
Back to top Go down
Gypsy

Gypsy

Hmmm..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmm.....   Hmmm..... EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 1:41 am

You know that's kind of funny Ouza, my best friend and I were talking about this very subject only a week ago....I think I will pass on this link to her. It does make you think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hmmm..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmm.....   Hmmm..... Empty

Back to top Go down

Hmmm.....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Putting The Pieces Together :: Dreams & Portents-
Jump to: