HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Well hell...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gypsy

Gypsy

Well hell... Empty
PostSubject: Well hell...   Well hell... EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 1:43 am

The dream I had today raised my eyebrows a bit..nothing can truly shock me anymore...here goes

Before I fell asleep today I felt a presence around me that was familiar but I couldn't quite place it, it wasn't hostile but rather had a feel of family, I didn't think to much about it and found it soothing and fell asleep fast and the dreaming began, in this dream I saw myself walking along a cliff and staring out at a city, I longed to be among the buzzing activity and human laughter but knew the position I held I was not able to do so. I had the same features I always do in these dreams, long dark curly hair and emerald green eyes.

I felt a large presence behind me and knew immediately who it was, yep you guessed it..the gestapo himself...(I'll probably get a reprimand for that hehehe) he knew I wanted to be with the others in the city but he was the main one (besides the obvious) keeping me from it. The scene shifted and I saw myself sitting on a gold throne surrounded by several others, some looked like me but I couldn't see the rest of them but I knew they were there, the thrones were in a horseshoe shape, almost like the Omega symbol, I was on the right hand side of the cirlce and Michael stood beside me, our eyes blazed like white fire and the air around us was electric, there was a very big debate going on and I was one of the members who refused to agree with what was being said.

Then I remember saying that the Source had asked me to descend to the city and keep an eye on things, Michael was furious and then he just wasn't there, I remember looking at one of the members who I swear was Raphael..I could be wrong...and said I no longer wanted to be a part of the council and that I was done.

I can barely remember the last part but what I do recall was me walking among the people and having a feeling of total freedom, and then I felt the same presence in the dream that I felt before I went to sleep...I looked up at the person, couldn't make them out...think it was male...like a brother or father figure...and then I woke up to my son jumping on me telling me its time to wake up and make him a pancake...lol

But on a more serious note...I have had other dreams similiar to this but they were more fragmented or broken, I really don't know if this is how my story went or even who I was...damn but to tell you the truth...it fits.

My luck just keeps getting better and better and my memories keep flooding in like there will be no tomorrow, I keep getting visions of symbols and someone whispered to me the other day..remember the forgotten language of Shakti..the Goddess...I also had a very vivid vision of me in a temple and I was performing a ceremony called "anointing of the Goddess" and I was placing sacramental oils on my forhead, palms, just under my throat..basically covering the chakra points, I also had ancient symbols on my palms.

I'm so overwhelmed lately I don't know if I'm coming or going...what I do know is that I am more than ready to go home, and If I could speed this process up I would...If tired was a country I'd be China...and when I do finally make it there I am going to sleep for about 10,000 yrs....
Back to top Go down
Ari'el
Ari'el

Well hell... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well hell...   Well hell... EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 1:57 am

Gypsy... I feel as though I can relate to you, and your dream somehow...Especially the council part... Though I don't remember much about this time period. Do you know what the debate was about? I've also had that feeling of just being done with.. things.. and leaving, or at least wanting to leave.
*hugs*
Back to top Go down
http://draconic-fire.deviantart.com
Gypsy

Gypsy

Well hell... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well hell...   Well hell... EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 2:07 am

Thank you Elly,

My guess would be that the council was discussing the Fallen's interactions with the humans. But I'm not 100% sure.
Back to top Go down
Ari'el
Ari'el

Well hell... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well hell...   Well hell... EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 2:12 am

That was my guess. I wonder what exactly they were arguing about, and what you were disagreeing with.
Back to top Go down
http://draconic-fire.deviantart.com
Gypsy

Gypsy

Well hell... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well hell...   Well hell... EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 2:20 am

I do know that I never wanted anything to do with the way the fallen were punished, especially the children.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Well hell... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well hell...   Well hell... Empty

Back to top Go down

Well hell...
Page 1 of 1