HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello.

Go down 
+6
Scratch
Azaz'el
Gypsy
Ousa
Razi'el
Danceofdecember
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Danceofdecember

Danceofdecember

Hello. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello.   Hello. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 8:26 am

Ive rummaged through the thread some, and its kind of frustrating to me.

So, I thought.... why not put all this information into one document, like a book or something.

Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Danceofdecember

Danceofdecember

Hello. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello.   Hello. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 9:01 am

Im not really sure if I should keep posting in this thread... if I should make a new one.. or something... but I think I figured it out.... I am part of the Shadow. But not one of the 200. Yes... Yes My fall was caused by something else....
Back to top Go down
Danceofdecember

Danceofdecember

Hello. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello.   Hello. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 9:56 am

Update:

I think My name is Seri'el

That is all.
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

Hello. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello.   Hello. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 9:50 pm

Im pleased you like it here so far Edward, this is a very different place compared to other forums and discussions boards. There is no right or wrong here, no dogma that the admins and mods make everyone stick to and no rules that govern what a person may think, unlike many forums I have seen and been a member of in the past. Here we can all share our thoughts and opinions, allow them to grow, change, adapt and then come together as knowledge and wisdom. We can all change our minds and our understanding and have the freedom to evolve spiritually and mentally. Whilst in the beginning this can seem a little chaotic and without focus, you will soon find that it has very real focus and direction.

You mentioned a book or something where all of the information gathered can be shared. Well, many of us here are pulling together the strands of what we know and are busy writing or creating. I myself have a book that was almost recently published and so I am continuing to try and find the right publisher. But as you can see ,what we know continually grows and develops as more Shadow, Kin and Human are drawn to the site and add to our knowledge.

You have come to a name and the sense that you are Shadow but not of the 200. Perhaps it is time to follow those thoughts and feelings and work with them, following the emotions to the point of memory. As a side point, many of the Shadow had names that sounded very similar, so focussing on the name to make sure it is the right sound, spelling and pronunciation will help you greatly. For some, their journey begins with a name.

As for my own spiritual path, something I don't think I have discussed much in the forum before, I was raised as a Christian but moved away from that tradition at a young age as I knew there was a different calling for me, a different understanding of the Universe, once that was very much linked to the lands where I first set foot in this world. So I began to train in the native spiritual tradition of Britain, that of Druidry. I have been working and training as a Druid for over twenty years now, and only recently has this finally been recognised as a religion here in the UK. It is a system that works well with all spiritual paths, and has given me such an insight into all aspects of spirituality.

Az
Back to top Go down
https://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Ousa

Ousa

Hello. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello.   Hello. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 12:48 am

He sounds to me like a berserker!

Ouza
Back to top Go down
Malphas

Malphas

Hello. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello.   Hello. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 11:43 pm

Greetings and Welcome my friend, I am Malphas. One of the fallen 200 grigori. I hope that you do indeed find the answers to your many questions, that you do indeed feel welcome, and at home here among us. Should you have need, I will do my best to answer any of your questions through my own knowledge or research should the need arise.

Blessed be and Sela friend,

Mal.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=816922368
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

Hello. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello.   Hello. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 6:57 pm

Hey there hun... I'm late as usual. You'll get used to me.

Only you can every know who and what you are, and it is not for us or anyone else to either confirm or deny that. The truth will out in the end and in the end you will know one way or the other.

Not all Shadow fell before or with us and not all the Shadow who remained were happy with what happened to us. There was continued unrest and many fell individually for daring to speak. The Sanhedrin was corrupt, end of and many people learned of that through what happened to us and couldn't live with it without speaking out.

Whoever you are or were... welcome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello.   Hello. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome to New Members :: Introduction-
Jump to: