HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ARCHIVE: A disturbing dream...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Archive

ARCHIVE: A disturbing dream... Empty
PostSubject: ARCHIVE: A disturbing dream...   ARCHIVE: A disturbing dream... EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 9:40 am

By Rasiak Oct 12 2009 -

Alright...

For about three or four months now, I've been having a dream that goes like so:

A dark haired women is standing in a park with nobody else around her. She is quite young, but older than me (I'm seventeen). She is saying something, or perhaps repeating something, but I can't make out what she's saying. It seems that my point of view is stationary, as if I'm watching, but I can't reach her or I have to keep my distance. This carries on for a while until she starts running away from me and then I cry out "Help" and I usually wake up.

However, last night I saw something different...

It was all going similar until the woman started running and then I cried out again. But this time, three men in all black suits caught her an pulled her to the ground. Then, it was as if someone had pulled a hand over my eyes as I couldn't see any more. I kept hearing the woman scream and as I was trying to see again, I woke up in a sweat.

I couldn't sleep more than a few hours for the rest of the night and I've been thinking about it all day. I don't know what it means, if anything...But it really did scare me!

By Razi'el Oct 13 2009 -

i'll be honest; i've never actually had serial or repeating dreams, so i have no idea what it's like to experience, let alone analyze. it's like me hearing that most people DON'T dream in colour.

but anywho, it could be interpreted as a signal that you can't remain still any longer, and that unless actions are taken, there may be dire consequences. this woman that you see, she could be a metaphor for a task, object, or person that you need to bring your attention to, a goal that you need to reach before these equally metaphorical men arrive.

again, that is merely a "could be". i'm no Sigmund Freud, but that up there could be a possible interpretation.

best of luck, and happy dreaming,
Razi'el

By Scratch Oct 13 2009 -

Oh my. I've found that when I have repeating dreams, it is an attempt to alert me to something I'm not seeing. As soon as I figure out what that is, the dream stops. You're the best one to figure out what that is, but if it's been repeating frequently over the course of several months, it's probably something important. Wish I had more, but good luck!
Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: A disturbing dream...
Page 1 of 1