HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Question

Go down 
+4
Ishtahar
Veil
Ashtart
SeraphDrac
8 posters
AuthorMessage
SeraphDrac

SeraphDrac

A Question Empty
PostSubject: A Question   A Question EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 12:03 am

I apologize if this is in the incorrect place but I wanted to ask about a thought I had the other night. Let me first give you a background of it by telling you about a vision I had.

I was brought to a portal by the elders who taught me everything I knew in my previous life. They were like my adoptive parents I suppose...anyway, they lead me to this portal and then one told me to go. Their words were kind though, and it was somehow understood by me that I was meant to do something of purpose wherever they were sending me. Through the portal was a hospital room, as I passed through I guess I switched bodies? Boy I hope I don't sound crazy. That was when I began a new time here but I still had all of my memories from my previous life. I guess my question is, has anyone else had a similar memory or vision? Has anyone else not truly died in a past life, just switched bodies to complete a mission or purpose here?

Again, I apologize if this comes off as totally insane but I don't feel like I can ask it anywhere else.
Back to top Go down
http://otherworld5.proboards.com
Ashtart

Ashtart

A Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Question   A Question EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 3:12 am

It's not crazy...

Are you basically saying that you are a "Walk In"?

That's neat...

No I don't have any personal experience with walking in (aka "switching bodies" as you say, in the middle of one soul's incarnation) myself... I've always been in this self =) But I know many others who do.

I do, however, sort of feel that my past life self didn't necessarily die before entering into human incarnations... like your memory with the elders and the portal, I feel like it was a conscious decision and choice. Or, on the other hand, that other self may have died already and made all of these decisions from the spirit plane. Anyway, I do feel like I decided, as a non-human self, to enter into life as human self(s), but I entered at the point of conception, not in the middle of a life.
Back to top Go down
SeraphDrac

SeraphDrac

A Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Question   A Question EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 3:29 am

Am I saying I'm a walk in? :O I never thought of it that way. Though, I don't know if I necessarily switched places with any soul.

Also, that is interesting that you didn't necessarily die either.
Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

A Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Question   A Question EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 3:38 am

Have any idea about what this mission or purpose you were tasked with is?
Back to top Go down
SeraphDrac

SeraphDrac

A Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Question   A Question EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 3:46 am

Not really, actually. Razz
Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

A Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Question   A Question EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 4:05 am

Ah...

Me neither, though in many ways, I've begun to regard this (physical) world as mostly an "illusion," so at the very least, part of the task I have/was given seems to be in helping people to "wake up." Perhaps by gaining the ability to observe the spiritual realms/other realms.
Back to top Go down
Veil

Veil

A Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Question   A Question EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 10:06 pm

I'm just trying to make sure I understand where you're coming from. It's not so much that you switched with someone after getting here, but that you recall being born into a new incarnation, with the goal of completing unfinished business from your previous incarnation? You were given informational tools, but for some reason, it was necessary to have a new form to continue/complete the work?
Back to top Go down
http://thegrayveil.blogspot.com
SeraphDrac

SeraphDrac

A Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Question   A Question EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 10:14 pm

Yes, I suppose that would be correct.
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

A Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Question   A Question EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 4:56 pm

I know exactly what you mean. I have known for a long time that my soul was 'switched' with that of a child that had died in the womb. Everything I have learned and experienced with my family and life since then totally makes sense of it.

Both me and my mother 'almost' died when I was born and she would never, ever tell me anything about my birth. I am TOTALLY different from ANY other member of my family and I have never fitted in with any of them even though I really really tried to have a relationship with my sister.

I didn't know why any of this was so until my 30th birthday when I got a message (among others) as Az can attest as he was there. I can't remember the exact words although I could look it up but effectively I was told that my body died befoe I was born, or something like that.

It's stange but writing this now I am thinking about how this has made sense more and more over the years as I have learned and come to tems with who I am, who I was and what I lost here and then to become it.

Sometimes it is better not to know
Back to top Go down
SeraphDrac

SeraphDrac

A Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Question   A Question EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 5:31 pm

Your experience basically mirrors my own. My mother and I also nearly died due to complications. I was forced out at nearly 2 months premature. My mother doesn't tell me a whole lot about it either.

Interesting how similar that is.
Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

A Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Question   A Question EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 6:57 pm

As you progress you'll find out just how true that really is! But everything in due time.

Ouza
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

A Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Question   A Question EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 11:11 pm

I remember that moment well, Ish, that weekend was a turning point for many of us!!

Back to top Go down
https://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Veil

Veil

A Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Question   A Question EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 6:04 am

Commonality. I don't identify as Fallen kin, but this near-loss during pregnancy was also something that happened with my mother and me. She almost lost me, and was put on heavy medication/bedrest for the last four months of her pregnancy. When it was finally time, I ended up being a week overdue, and tried to go back? i.e. my head came almost all the way out, then I squirmed back. My mother says some crazy things, so I doubted the veracity of this, but my father and sister both confirm it happened that way. I don't know. Maybe I knew I was at the wrong address, and wanted another chance to find the right one? I jest, but the situation ended up causing my sister to resent me, as I was 'the Miracle Baby'. I don't know that I was switched out with someone, but I suppose it is possible.
Back to top Go down
Scratch

Scratch

A Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Question   A Question EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 7:23 am

Weird. I was born almost two weeks late (due on Dec. 25th!) but came out with my umbilical cord wrapped twice around my neck. Also, apparently something had happened in the womb to stain my skin brown. My mom joked that I was born with a "Hawaiian tan," even though I had to be rushed to a ventilator, due to essentially being hanged as I was delivered.

It was very easy birth for her, even though I was her first, but I almost died, and it was quite a while before she was allowed to see or hold me. With how different I behave from the rest of my family, I always half-wondered if I'd somehow been switched in that time, even though I do look like both my parents.
Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

A Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Question   A Question EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 7:33 am

Goodness gracious!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These stories are uncanny.

(no, i don't have anything to add, if you are wondering, but I'm fascinated and disturbed by these hazardous-sounding birth events...!!!)

Back to top Go down
Veil

Veil

A Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Question   A Question EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 6:38 pm

Scratch wrote:
Also, apparently something had happened in the womb to stain my skin brown. My mom joked that I was born with a "Hawaiian tan," even though I had to be rushed to a ventilator, due to essentially being hanged as I was delivered.

Possible that the stain had something to do with being overdue? When a fetus stays in the womb too long, it begins to calcify. I was only a week overdue, and the consequence was that I was born with hair on my head, neck, and shoulders, and had an extra layer of something (not skin) on my hands. They say the something looked like latex gloves. My mother was a month overdue, and had hair everywhere. About a year ago, I watched a documentary about a woman in India who was told that if she went to a doctor in the city to have her baby, she'd die. So she stayed home, did not let herself have the child, and it calcified. Forty years later, she had to have the baby removed, but it was a solid mass of calcification, with the consistency of a rock. The doctors thought it had been a tumor until they got it out, and she had to admit what had happened.
Back to top Go down
Razi'el
Razi'el

A Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Question   A Question EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 7:03 pm

i was born 3 days late, and i was unusually large for a child, my mum had to have a C-section to get me out. *shrugs* all her friends joked that she didn't have a baby, she had a toddler. but no unusual complications, except being born with a part of my intestine caught in a hole in my muscles.
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

A Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Question   A Question EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 10:41 pm

My turn to jump in.... only I was born 6 weeks early. I was a 'blue' baby, so was unable to breath when I was born so had to have a blood transfusion and then placed in an incubator, given the last rites and my mother was told I wouldn't survive the night. It was weeks apparently before she was able to give me a hug, but I pulled through and the rest is history...... literally!! lol

Az
Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

A Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Question   A Question EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 12:16 am

O_O!!!
Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

A Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Question   A Question EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 1:32 pm

I was born 3 weeks late and considered to large during birth they had to C-section and when born had a double hernia, which put me right back on the table where I died for a minute or so and was revived. To say the least this was not a hospital but a clinic and my chances of surviving were slim at the most. So I died on the table too going through what I call two spiritual births and beat the odds.
Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

A Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Question   A Question EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 7:13 pm

Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

A Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Question   A Question EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 4:26 pm

I was born late and almost killed my mother It was so bad she couldn't bring herself to talk about i. apparently she was bleeding from everywhere... eyes, nose, ears... and she almost died. Oh and I died a couple of times too.
Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

A Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Question   A Question EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 6:24 pm

See... truthfully we are not so far apart now, are we? We have alot of commonalities!

Ouza
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

A Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Question   A Question EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 10:04 pm

The Universe just wasn't ready for us all to be reborn!
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

A Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Question   A Question EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:49 am

Its not so much of the body being switched but the soul
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Question   A Question Empty