HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

UFO Sighting over Temple Mound in Israel

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashtart

Ashtart

UFO Sighting over Temple Mound in Israel Empty
PostSubject: UFO Sighting over Temple Mound in Israel   UFO Sighting over Temple Mound in Israel EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 1:20 am

A friend on facebook posted this link to a blog with three separate cameras filming the event ... a light like a star appearing over the Temple, descending, and then shooting up into the air....

"It seems one of our friends from the cosmos appeared like a shining star directly over the Temple Mound in Jerusalem very early Friday morning. About a minute into the video, the craft quickly descends to hover just above the dome where it remained for a few seconds until a couple flashes of light happen nearby and the craft immediately shot upward at a ridiculous speed."

After watching all three (and already being convinced that there's lots of UFO presence happening at this time...), seems authentic to me. Check it out:

http://bravonewworld.blogspot.com/2011/01/disclosure-ufo-over-heart-of-holy-land.html

Back to top Go down
Scratch

Scratch

PostSubject: Re: UFO Sighting over Temple Mound in Israel   UFO Sighting over Temple Mound in Israel EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 5:14 am

That was pretty amazing. Especially the third video, showing how the object's shape was in a perpetual, rhythmic state of flux. That was what really did it for me: nothing we make moves like that!

I wonder how it worked, and why...
Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: UFO Sighting over Temple Mound in Israel   UFO Sighting over Temple Mound in Israel EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 6:14 am

Yeah =D I loved that. I also like the second video, because the clusters of them are moving around...

I saw a video that was taken of a UFO in Hawaii recently, though it's hard to tell if it's real or not... the image matches what I've been noticing, which is things that are flashing blue and red. Those are the same things that I saw moving around that one time, though hard to say if they were moving or I was lol....

I don't know who or what they are, but I feel like lots of steps are being taken to initiate discussion face-to-face between them and us. I wouldn't say they're necessarily "hostile" or "friendly," they just seem to be "other."

In general, it seems that all of the paranormal (spirits and denizens of other planes and other worlds) are gearing up to meet up with us in 2011 or 2012 =)

I liked a recent story about a crop circle on a rice paddy in Indonesia... which is kind of uncanny because rice paddies are... well... planted in water. So creating an image without disturbing any of the surrounding plants is like... crazy. =)
Back to top Go down
Veil

Veil

PostSubject: Re: UFO Sighting over Temple Mound in Israel   UFO Sighting over Temple Mound in Israel EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 8:44 pm

I'm always somewhat skeptical about footage taken that is used as evidence to support sightings of ghosts and alien aircraft. Not because I don't believe in them, because I definitely do, but because they're way too easy to fake, and people sometimes use these images/videos to get money or to otherwise cause problems.

In the case of the first film, I would have said it was potentially a plexiglass shield put on poles outside the edges of the video footage, and the use of laser light pens in the various colors. The colors, the swiftness of motion, etc are all things that can be explained with a few simple gadgets. This changed when I was able to see the craft drop down, and it was clearly behind some of the buildings over which it had been hovering. That the people filming in video three were just presumably vacationing Americans taking footage to bring home, lends credence to the concept this was not staged (at least by them). I also think it was likely gunfire, and not the craft, that caused the light flashes. The craft takes off, but lights begin to show up in the blue and red, in other areas well above the range of the gunfire.

Pretty, and pretty amazing, footage.

As an aside, my step-father's mom became a believer when she saw a similar event in the region where I grew up. She doesn't believe in ghosts, but she does believe in UFOs now. Years after my mother told me about the event, I was watching a documentary about UFOs, and there was a mother/daughter pair that saw the same thing my step-grandmother had. They began to develop all kinds of illnesses, but previous to that evening, had not had any serious health problems.
Back to top Go down
http://thegrayveil.blogspot.com
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

PostSubject: Re: UFO Sighting over Temple Mound in Israel   UFO Sighting over Temple Mound in Israel EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 10:38 pm

Those were pretty amazing videos... I have to admit to have never seen a UFO in this life but would love to see something like that!!

Lets see how quickly things continue to move as the year passes...

Az
Back to top Go down
https://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Ousa

Ousa

PostSubject: Re: UFO Sighting over Temple Mound in Israel   UFO Sighting over Temple Mound in Israel EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 1:38 pm

Keep Looking Up !!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UFO Sighting over Temple Mound in Israel   UFO Sighting over Temple Mound in Israel Empty

Back to top Go down

UFO Sighting over Temple Mound in Israel
Page 1 of 1