HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ehaz - My introduction

Go down 
+3
Ashtart
Azaz'el
Ehaz
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ehaz

Ehaz

Ehaz - My introduction Empty
PostSubject: Ehaz - My introduction   Ehaz - My introduction EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 12:56 pm

Hi to everyone,

I was looking on the internet if I cant find anything about my kind and I found this place. Well its not about us, but I was hoping I might find some valuable information here. Im from Europe, Im 25 female. Im not fallen, shadow, Im a vampyre but different to others. Our kind has wings, we are made of chaos and we do not have to feed as classic vampyres, we dont mind the sun and there are also other differences. Has any of you heard of creatures like this? I will be thankful for any information as I do not know anyone like me (physically).
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

PostSubject: Re: Ehaz - My introduction   Ehaz - My introduction EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 10:17 pm

Greetings and welcome to the forum, Ehaz.

You may not be Fallen or Shadow, but you are still Kin so you are very welcome here. This is a place for all Kin, and anyone drawn here will be made welcome for however long they may wish to rest awhile with us and chat.

Whilst not being Vampyre, there are Vamp members of this forum and from other Vamps I know personally, they match everything you say other than perhaps the wings. So I am hoping that you will get a rpely from others who know more about Vamps than I do. Welcome to the forum and I hope you can stay a while.

Az
Back to top Go down
https://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Ashtart

Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: Ehaz - My introduction   Ehaz - My introduction EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 12:22 am

Welcome to the forum,

I do know of one that recognizes as Vampyre, and is not averse to the sun. I don't know about his feeding habits, but I do know that he creates chaos as part of his nature. He's also discovered himself to have wings.

I know that's not terribly helpful, i don't even know where he is right now, we were friends years ago.

In any case, welcome.

Dream'sEnd
Back to top Go down
Gonzo

PostSubject: Re: Ehaz - My introduction   Ehaz - My introduction EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 7:32 am

shine on you crazy diamond
Back to top Go down
Scratch

Scratch

PostSubject: Re: Ehaz - My introduction   Ehaz - My introduction EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 8:01 am

Welcome!

This does sound familiar to me. The longest relationship I've had was with a guy who pretty much introduced himself to me by calling himself an energy vampire; he drew off of other peoples' auras, like a plant absorbs sunlight. His nature was chaotic, most definitely, and while he was nocturnal by preference, the sun didn't bother him. I was not aware of my own wings until he mentioned his, which were skeletal in his mind's eye, but sprouted feathers one night after we shared blood. It scared him so badly, he begged me to let him drink again, so he could reverse whatever had happened. I never met anyone else quite like him, and it still kind of hurts to think about: I loved him very much, but he was inherently corrupt, and it ended badly. I learned much through that relationship.

I identified myself as vampiric for quite a while. They were the first other-kind I met who were willing to talk, and unfortunately, it matched behavior on my part at the time. In a sense, taking without giving makes one a vampire, which necessitates, in darkly joyful, non-parasitical cases, the differentiating spelling Vampyre. People are people - some giving and some greedy - whatever they are. Wink
Back to top Go down
Ehaz

Ehaz

PostSubject: Re: Ehaz - My introduction   Ehaz - My introduction EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 11:31 am

Thank you very much for your warm welcoming.

To Azaz'el:
I know that lot of vampyres do not mind the sun, but they have difficulties to absorb its energy, they have to learn to work with the sun. I didnt have to, I liked sun since I was little. Also vampyres, as I know are the dark creatures (as we call them, i know it might be different with each community), so therefor they cant go to the higher levels of astral plane (my expressions might sound weird, but as the English is not my mother tongue, I hope you will excuse me this).

To Dream'sEnd:
its helpful, at least I know there are more like me incarnated in the world Smile

To Scratch:
It sounds very interested, though Im little bit concerned about the feeding way. All vampyres can feed different ways, I thought all of them can learn all ways, because I can feed on blood, on psychic energy, on emotions, from dreams and elements, but Im not that sure about it now. I have my own source in astral plane which was given to me. My wings are skeletal as well. Some says that we are all the same, but there are vampyre clans, so they can be slightly different in appearance. But I just know we are different to "normal" vampyres. So I keep searching. Thank you for sharing it with me (us) Smile
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

PostSubject: Re: Ehaz - My introduction   Ehaz - My introduction EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 5:30 pm

Welcome to the forum my dear. I have to apologise that I have been absent for so long but I am back and ready to rock.

I also identify myself as vampiric. I feed from any kind of pranic source, blood, emotions, elemental energies (wind storm etc), plants and trees, emotions, dreams, auras... pretty much anything that has any form of life... especially during sex Smile

My own personal theory is that vampires are either the descendents of the Nephylim or that they eveolved at the same time from a similar source.

This has been a controvertial theory but makes a lot of sense to me for all sorts of different reasons.

If this is indeed the case it may make sense to you about how you have wings and might even make you closer kin than you think Smile

Oh BTW I hate the sun. I burn very easily and it makes me sluggish and headachy. Summer is my least favourite season.
Back to top Go down
Ehaz

Ehaz

PostSubject: Re: Ehaz - My introduction   Ehaz - My introduction EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 10:02 am

To Ishtahar:

Thanx for welcoming.

Im not sure what you mean by Nephylim, well it is said they were the hybrid offspring of fallen angels and human women or they were fallens. Now im not sure. But few times I had this thoughts we are somehow related to angels. But if the Nephylim is related to humans, I dont think this theory is correct, cos we are older than the human kind. And also, Im thinking, what about the vampyres that do not have wings? Do you have wings? Sorry, if I have too much questions, I just feel I finally found a forum that the members are not rpg players or messed up Smile
Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

PostSubject: Re: Ehaz - My introduction   Ehaz - My introduction EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 2:43 pm

Dear Ehaz,

“Wakka wakka wa!”

" ~ A thing that goes wakka wakka wa which looks sorta like an ostrich, a flightless bird, therefore at least referring to levitation"

Seriously, though we all have and had the choice and ability to change when we needed to, wings and all! Many in the old days (Pre-atlantean) were shape shifters and were able to levitate or phase in or out kind of like Star Trek style!

By the way may, I add my humble welcome to you! Both Az and Ish are truly the Bee's knee's!<---a very very old type or form of compliment which describes them and all the mods as really super duper special!

~ Ouza
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

PostSubject: Re: Ehaz - My introduction   Ehaz - My introduction EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 3:56 pm

Yes Nephylim are the children of men and angels.... well women but you know what I mean.

I don't know if vampires themselves are older than humanity. Certainly the Malakim (angels) are and as their decendents their genetics go back much further.

Actually... how old are the Malakim Az?
Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

PostSubject: Re: Ehaz - My introduction   Ehaz - My introduction EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 8:03 pm

Dear all,

My small but humble offering for some historical means and possible facts. But still not quite the answer to the age problem!

http://www.robertroberg.com/writings/angelyhvh.pdf

Ouza

p.s. Famous people born on this day:
--> 1596, Rene Descartes, he thought, therefore he was.
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

PostSubject: Re: Ehaz - My introduction   Ehaz - My introduction EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 10:27 pm

How old are the Malakim......... hmmmmm, wish you hadn't aske dme that!! hehehe

Well, the Fall that ended the physical rule of the Grigori took place between 16,000 and 25,000 years ago........ and we were old then. So maybe we first came into creation a few millennia before that. It's difficult to say with any degree of accuracy, as I have spent a lot of my life beyond time, banished to my Exile. I am also a little older than the Grigori, bearing in mind that I didn't begin as Grigori.

Az
Back to top Go down
https://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ehaz - My introduction   Ehaz - My introduction Empty

Back to top Go down

Ehaz - My introduction
Page 1 of 1