HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

ARCHIVE: Showing off X3, Some of my talent

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Archive

PostSubject: ARCHIVE: Showing off X3, Some of my talent   Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:03 pm

By Riley 28 Jul 2008 -

Here, I'm going to start off and give a few of my poetry (both light and dark), as well as show off my graphical genious X3

Graphical:

user posted image [image posted at http://tn3-2.deviantart.com/fs31/300W/f/2008/204/b/7/A_Look_Of_Evil_by_Nemitzu.jpg - ARCHIVE]

And poetry:

Here's my most best love one:

I write with my Heart

I sit here, writing to you of our love,
of our moments that we share,
of how I hold you when you feel down,
of how you hold me when I am feeling down.
I sit here, writing of our love,
I do not write with my hands,
I write with my heart.
Telling of the love you give,
Telling of your kind words,
of how we share everything.
I sit here, writing of our love,
thinking of the times we shared,
thinking of the times we loved.
I do not write with my hands,
I write with my heart.

And here is my powerful relaxation one:

Great Grass Plains

The great planes, one of green grass, so long and wisps in the wind,
the sky is a deep blue, with majestic white clouds above,
you lie in the grass, feeling the powerful yet gentle warmth of the sun's rays.
you think of life, and feel to stress, for as you lay in the grass, time slowly melts away.
you feel no rush to get things done, no need to catch up,
you are here to relax on the green grass, to think about the good in your life.
you let out a sigh with relief as negativity fades away, feeling no pressure from your outside prison, loving to hear the wind whisk through the wind, blow gently upon your face, relaxing you more.
you close your eyes in enjoyment of the sun, knowing everything will be alright.

and then the darker one:

.Bound.

Bound to a black wall,
soul in rage and revenge,
chained up like a savage.
I stand there,
arms,
legs,
bound,
bound to the wall,
it's strength far beyond mine.
I rebel against the wall,
pulling against the chains roaring in pain and rage,
a great fire burning in my eyes.
A Darkened room around me,
only a light shone a single spot.
Alone,
and forgotten.
Bound to a black wall,
my soul on fire as I think of the horrid things I could do to the ones that bound me.
I yell in pain and suffering,
my heart empty yet full of such incredible and indescribable rage.
I will not give up the fight,
the fight will only end when I cease to exist.
Release me from my prison so I may show those who bound me a true pain.
But I remain bound,
bound to a black wall.

That was more like based on what seems like both a memory, and a dream to me. Sadly though words cannot express what I felt in that poem.

And the rest can be found on my deviant art (www.nemitzu.deviantart.com)

By Dreamsend 30 Jul 2008 -

Those were great! I will be sure to check out the website ^^. The emblazoned eye/face in decay is the sort of image that always caught my attention, positively. I have a very strong reaction to grotesque imagery like that. I hope you don't mind that descriptor o_o but it's a crackling face and red eye, it seems very grotesque to me. It's beautiful ^^

The first poem was very calming and sweet. The second poem seemed very much like a guided meditation! I really felt the grass under my feet and the wind in my hair, the sunlight on my face reading that one happy.gif.

The third poem was powerful, reminded me of my own painful and stronger memories or flashes of imagery I have, especially scenes of battle and running and growling at the enemies on the bleak battlefield, knowing that no one there will live beyond the fight. It's a great poem.

-- A

By Ishtahar 30 Jul 2008 -

Thank you.

I loved the face, I really did.

The first two poems were nice and I agree with Dreamsend that the second one had a meditative feel.

The third one kicked me in the guts, twisted my heart into knots and hit me over the back of the head with a sledge hammer. Thanks for that ohmy.gif wink.gif

By Riley 30 Jul 2008 -

QUOTE (Dreamsend @ Jul 30 2008, 08:43 AM)
"Those were great! I will be sure to check out the website ^^. The emblazoned eye/face in decay is the sort of image that always caught my attention, positively. I have a very strong reaction to grotesque imagery like that. I hope you don't mind that descriptor o_o but it's a crackling face and red eye, it seems very grotesque to me. It's beautiful ^^

The first poem was very calming and sweet. The second poem seemed very much like a guided meditation! I really felt the grass under my feet and the wind in my hair, the sunlight on my face reading that one happy.gif.

The third poem was powerful, reminded me of my own painful and stronger memories or flashes of imagery I have, especially scenes of battle and running and growling at the enemies on the bleak battlefield, knowing that no one there will live beyond the fight. It's a great poem.

-- A"

Thanks, and I don't mind that description, I've grown to things that once seemed so negative turned to beauty ^-^

I'm going to soon make a full guided meditation, but I need idea's on what I want to do it with, maybe I'll stick with relaxation for now.

And I'm glad you liked the face, Ish. It's my best work yet, i'm hoping to do other great work like that sometime.

and was the last poem a bad thing? =o

By Azaz'el 30 Jul 2008 -

I have to say that my reaction was very similar to the one expressed by Ish with regard to Bound. It's an amazing poem, very striking, very powerful, and very much a path into remembering the pain and torture that took me to my death.

So as much as you would imagine I'd be against that, I would like to thank you so much for sharing Bound with us...... it has been an awakening experience. And I could never have been able to write something like that, it's too painful for me, but it's needed so that others can know how it was.

I love the picture and have to admit that I'm very much an old fashioned illustrator and artist.... I work with pen and ink and paint etc. So I always admire anyone who can produce something in that style. How are you for commissions? I ask as I would like something similar to the fire eye that is currently used for this forum, but specific to us. The image used is one that is in the public domain and so available for use by anyone and not just this forum. So if anyone would like to have a go at designing one, feel free!!! cool.gif

By the way..... as much as I have the cheek and nerve to ask for anything, please remember that by 'commission' I use the word losely as we cannot pay anyone for anything and yet would need full copyright to use the image in this forum. I know, there is always a catch, but if I don't ask I may never get!!!

Az

blink.gif

By Riley 30 Jul 2008 -

Thanks for the input, and I've love to help with the fire and eye thing, that would be awesome to help out happy.gif -loves to help-

Didn't know that the Bound would have such a great impact, I'll be careful with those =o

But yes, PM me or catch me on msn and we can figure something out for the banner, I charge nothing for anything that I do ^^

By Azaz'el 30 Jul 2008 -

You don't charge? ah, music to my ears, as a cash-strapped Fallen Grigori it costs enough just keeping the sites ticking over let alone tying to get anything else done!!!

I'll pm you over the next few days and perhaps we can meet up in the chat room or something and start talking about it all.

Many thanks,

Az

By Universal Traveler 31 Jul 2008 -

WOW, I am really impressed...
your writing is excellent and
the picture is BEAUTIFUL!

Thank you for sharing this!

By Ishtahar 31 Jul 2008 -

I am sure that you got the message from what Az said but, as you specifically asked me I should respond.

No, Bound wasn't bad, it wasn't bad at all, in fact it was great, remarkable, but very painful to read for someone who has experienced it or something like it.

Don't be careful, be abandoned, be free, be yourself.

biggrin.gif

This is one of mine, apropriate for this place and this time maybe

"Ishtahar's Song

The moon was bright
The night you died
The night I wached the dying of the light
They would not let me come to you

The swords were bright
The night you died
When I watched your soul take flight
They would not let me come to you

Your eyes were bright
The night you died
Before they tore you from my sight
And they would not let me come to you

The moon was bright
The night I died
The blood pooled on the ground and dried
And I did so want to come to you

The stars were bright
The night I died
Orion's belt, too great a height
And still I could not come to you

The moon is bright
On this night
Bonds break, stars fall
And you come to me"

I live in hope still

By Riley 31 Jul 2008 -

thank you both ^^ and that was a good poem ^^

By Riley 8 Aug 2008 -

I thought I'd share this with you.

Void

An empty void in my soul,
a hole that is endless and painful.
The void exists not only in heart,
but also in my soul and my body.
I find myself without love,
and it pains me so.
I wish to fall upon my knees and shout to the heavens of my pains,
I wish to feel the warmth once again and expand my heart.
Yet I find myself without love,
the void filled with only pain and anger.
It causes me anger that the void hurts,
capable of making punch holes into walls,
tearing my own flesh off my bone,
and lay upon the ground to bleed,
because the pains will make no difference.
You look at me and see a great light,
I look at me from the inside and see dark.
The empty void of pain urges me to find love,
a powerful yearn that I must fill.
Already inside I am bleeding,
the wounds becoming bigger the longer I remain without it.
I wish to feel love,
for it is already hard to feel,
and such a rarity that I do.
An empty void in my soul,
a hole that is endless and painful.
The void exists not only in heart,
but also in my soul and my body.
I find myself without love,
and it pains me so.

By Ishtahar 8 Aug 2008 -

Yes, I know

By Azaz'el 8 Aug 2008 -

Your poetry speaks with a voice as loud as thunder.

Thank you for sharing it.

Az

By Riley 10 Aug 2008 -

Ok, here's another good graphical art. Took about 45 mins, though not done all at one time.

From Within

user posted image [image at http://fc08.deviantart.com/fs31/f/2008/223/2/e/From_Within_by_Nemitzu.jpg - ARCHIVE]

Pain

user posted image [image at http://fc03.deviantart.com/fs31/f/2008/223/8/9/__Pain___by_Nemitzu.jpg - ARCHIVE]

A Hidden Angel

user posted image [image at http://fc02.deviantart.com/fs31/f/2008/223/9/1/A_Hidden_Angel_by_Nemitzu.jpg - ARCHIVE ]

Angel

user posted image [image at http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs31/f/2008/223/9/7/Angel_by_Nemitzu.jpg - ARCHIVE]

By Riley 18 Sep 2008 -

The Other side of Me

user posted image [image at http://fc13.deviantart.com/fs37/f/2008/262/2/3/The_Other_Side_of_Me_by_Nemitzu.jpg - ARCHIVE]

Poem to the pic

Other Side of Me

You cannot see the other side of me,
the side hidden behind my face.
You look at me and see my shell,
I look at myself and I see my true self.
My true form hidden behind my mask,
me unable to remove this burdened shell of mine.
I wish to remove this mask,
this shell of a body.
I will one day remove this mask and show my true self,
show how I wasn't lying,
how it wasn't just a dream.
But until then I must be burdened by my shell,
by this mask I must wear.
And until I can remove it,
I can only dream to be whom I truly am.

By Ishtahar 19 Sep 2008 -

Well, I have to say that the first word that came to mind was '######' in a good way of course.

My favourite was Hidden Angel although I loved Pain too, I so empathise with that one and the poem was ace.

Thanks
Kraniel

Ish

By Riley 19 Sep 2008 -

Your Welcome, I'm enjoying drawing and digital art

Other Side of me: Mask (Look below for the poem to it)

user posted image [image at http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs37/f/2008/262/d/9/Other_Side_of_me__Mask_by_Nemitzu.jpg - ARCHIVE]

Other Side of Me: Poem

You cannot see the other side of me,
the side hidden behind my face.
You look at me and see my shell,
I look at myself and I see my true self.
My true form hidden behind my mask,
me unable to remove this burdened shell of mine.
I wish to remove this mask,
this shell of a body.
I will one day remove this mask and show my true self,
show how I wasn't lying,
how it wasn't just a dream.
But until then I must be burdened by my shell,
by this mask I must wear.
And until I can remove it,
I can only dream to be whom I truly am.

Kenpachi (all of these ones)

user posted image [image at http://fc30.deviantart.com/fs37/f/2008/262/6/0/Ken_Chan_by_Nemitzu.jpg - ARCHIVE]

user posted image [image at http://fc08.deviantart.com/fs37/f/2008/263/4/9/Kenpachi_Again_by_Nemitzu.jpg - ARCHIVE]

Gin

user posted image [image at http://fc77.deviantart.com/fs36/f/2008/262/9/5/Gin_by_Nemitzu.jpg - ARCHIVE]

Ave's Bankai (Ave is my very very good friend, so I consider him a brother)

user posted image [image at http://fc28.deviantart.com/fs37/f/2008/262/6/a/Ave_Bankai_by_Nemitzu.jpg - ARCHIVE]

By Azaz'el 19 Sep 2008 -

You really do have a talent for this work Kraniel, I only hope that one day you will be able to find success financially from it so that you have the freedom to develop and explore you gifts.

Az

By Riley 19 Sep 2008 -

Thanks Az happy.gif
This one took me about 2 hours, and a ton of effort. The actual paper I've drawn on was almost twice the size of what you see down there.

[user posted image at http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs36/f/2008/263/b/e/Kenpachi_Full_body_by_Nemitzu.jpg - ARCHIVE]

By Azaz'el 19 Sep 2008 -

I can understand what you say...... it took me hours to even plan some of the illustrations I did for the book, and a lot of muttering and stepping back, looking from different angles etc etc etc

tongue.gif

Az

By Riley 19 Sep 2008 -

Hehehe, once I have something on mind I get right to it, and I only do it once, hence why there are few eraser lines. I like to get things done and take no time to do them, but there are always exceptions to that rule.

By Aislinne 22 Sep 2008 -

I love your art work.

A lot of the grotesque art speaks to me, because for me, I see someone trapped in that body, trying to break free... especially the girl with the red coming from her mouth.

By Riley 3 Jan 2009 -

a completely random poem that I made

Under the dead tree of the symmetry,
I sit and wonder, think and plunder,
of those days of the risen dead,
the tome of ever lasting dread.
of the days of the raven call,
the angels and their fall.
listen to the thunder,
looking to the sky in wonder.
A hope springs forth as I get up and wander north.
My mind returning with a mighty yearn,
for it's return,
So I may begin chaos,
for what lies ahead of us.

By Azaz'el 3 Jan 2009 -

Now I really do like that!!!!!

Thanks for sharing that with us.

Az
x

By Riley 3 Jan 2009 -

xD I didn't think it was that great, but I guess people really love it. Thanks for the support

By Riley 5 Jan 2009 -

Ambiance - Ultimate Journey

This is my final ambiance I'll be making. It's be far the longest (26 mins), and includes what I've learned in the time I've had the free trial of the audio editor, which makes this ambiance far more better.

It includes things like thunder, a creek, birds chirping, beach sounds, and an excellent ending. The only way you'll find out the ending is if you download the file smile.gif

Ambiance - Ultimate Journey [user posted link at megaupload.com MTIUMRE7 - ARCHIVE]

By Riley 8 Jan 2009 -

Sexism

A sewing machine, old and rusted,
a cage of disobedience, attached to this machine.
A woman inside this cage, her foot caught where the thread is pulled for making fabrics.
screaming and crying for help, as she is about to be used for thread, pulled through a small hole until her complete obliteration.
Shaking and rattling the cage she so desperately wishes to leave, but her disobedience was her downfall, and she is now being punished.

Greed and Ire

A typical young boy, living in poverty, taking care of his one year old sister, whom his only wish was for his sister to live on.
A typical greedy man, walks upon this boy and fates intertwine.
The boy pleads his case, stating he has no money, and he must care for his sister.
The man generously give the boy a sack of gold, filling the boy with much glee and joy.
Tears of joy spread upon his face as he turns to leave.
The man grabbed the boy by the neck and threw him upon the ground, stating the boy was filth and greed.
The man greedily took his money and kicked the boy, stating his weakness.
The greedy man took out his cane and began to punish the boy of his crimes, repeating his statement that the boy was filth and greed.
The man stomped the boys legs in great ire, the boy shrieking in pain as his legs are brought to broken pain.
The greed resumed to punish the boys head with his cane, soon inflicting wounds and cracks.
The boy writhed in convulsion, screaming his plea in hopes of the pain to stop.
The man stops, stating the boy's filth and greed as he walks away, leaving the boy the torment of pain in his body and soul, the boys only wish to care for his sister, whom begins to cry in desperation of comfort.

By Riley 26 Jan 2009 -

Truth

I must see no evil,
So I cover my eyes,
But now I cannot see the truth.
I must not speak evil,
So I cover my mouth,
But now I cannot speak the truth.
I must not hear evil,
So I cover my ears,
But now I cannot hear the truth.
I have bound myself to this life,
And the truth cannot be transmitted.

Author's Comments
Sometimes we get hurt in one way or another, and choose to block that aspect that got hurt. It's a double sided sword. Pick out the symbolism as you wish.

By Ishtahar 27 Jan 2009 -

Wow. Thank you

By Azaz'el 27 Jan 2009 -

As insightful as ever Kraniel, and once again it touched an emotion deep within me.

I might have to consider making you the poet of the forum!

Az

By Riley 28 Jan 2009 -

xD Thanks, glad to make some kind of non-negative impact

By Ishtahar 28 Jan 2009 -

Er..... that would be positive hun.. biggrin.gif You make a positive impact, a great big shiney one. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

By Riley 28 Jan 2009 -

Well I said non-negative, meaning it -didn't- make any negative impact, but ya ^^

By Ishtahar 28 Jan 2009 -

Yeah I know.... that was my point tongue.gif

Non negative is not the same as positive after all. wink.gif

By Riley 28 Jan 2009 -

Well, it could be neutral, but ya XD

By Azaz'el 28 Jan 2009 -

From what you've offered us so far, I doubt it would ever be neutral!

Az

By Riley 30 Jan 2009 -

From the Surface

From the sight of my eyes,
I see the one I love.
From the surface of my skin,
I feel the one I care.
From the surface of my mind,
I think of the one that I hold.
From the surface of my heart,
I feel the love of your warmth.
From the surface of my life,
I feel you existing there for eternity.

Authors Comments
For my love

By Shemyaza 30 Jan 2009 -

I must say this Kraniel, your works summon up some very strong images, whether positive or negative all of them are good, no image is bad unless it has a negative impact on your life, a negative image can be a positive force for realisation.

I am so looking forward to your next work.

By Riley 31 Jan 2009 -

Thank you ^^ Seems I imprint strong images to everyone, that's a good thing, I'll have to put that to use.

By Shemyaza 3 Feb 2009 -

A gift is only good if it is used

Rust and dust does no one any favours

Use your gift and bring that light to the world, even if some don't always recognise the benefit straight away.

By Riley 6 Feb 2009 -

[user posted image at http://fc45.deviantart.com/fs41/i/2009/036/0/8/Zee_by_Nemitzu.jpg - ARCHIVE]

Artist's Comments
This is Zee, me and a friends pet. He's a flesh eating zombie centipede that we love to bits. On my adventure in DnD, I came across a giant centipede (size illustrated) and took him down, later a Necro revived him and we yet again defeated him. But now we've pulled together and become friends xD I luff mah Zee!

Hp: 32
Attack: 1-4

The entire time I'm trying to draw him he tried to eat mah paper >< Every time I tried to push him away he'd try to eat my hand because he's so affectionate <3

By Riley 20 Feb 2009 -

Naga!!!!! :DDDD

user posted image [ image at http://fc75.deviantart.com/fs40/i/2009/051/4/e/NAGAAAAAAAA_by_Nemitzu.jpg - ARCHIVE]

I'm so proud of myself for drawing a naga <3 Took me a while but I got him!

By Ishtahar 21 Feb 2009 -

I want one wink.gif

Before you ask.... both

By Riley 21 Feb 2009 -

xD I'm working on adding details to his body as I speak, I wanna try to add hands because hands are important to me and should never be left out -nod-

By Azaz'el 21 Feb 2009 -

As one artist to another, I can certainly say yet again.......... you've got talent my friend, keep this up and don't let anyone put you off from drawing and expressing yourself in this way.

Take it slowly when drawing the hands, they can actually be the most difficult part of the body to draw.

Keep going..........

Az

By Riley 21 Feb 2009 -

Tumble, Crumble, and Break

The world is a graveyard,
People die everywhere,
Murder here and there.
You hear the screams of the everlasting past,
Of the tales of those that never last.
You drive a stake into sanity,
And you shout your words of profanity.
The world crumble, tumbles, and breaks,
The people here are only fake.
Alone in this vast space,
but it feel like your trapped in a small cage.
Sanity slowly sipping from taint waters,
Rivers formed by bloody slaughters.
I clench my heart in a fist of ail,
Hoping, just hoping, insanity, will prevail.

Artists Comments:
I *HAD* put to this here, I'll also put it into the poetry competition. I F*cking LOVE the ending, it's got a very powerful ending, and it's very hard to impress myself with my own work, so I know I did very well.

"Hoping, just hoping, insanity, will prevail"

By Riley 4 Mar 2009 -

Eh, taking this down.

By Ishtahar 5 Mar 2009 -

Oooookay....I may be slow and stupid... in fact at times I KNOW I am... but have to ask

...taking what down where?

By Riley 5 Mar 2009 -

I meant I was taking down a poem I put up XD Sorry for no explaination

By Ishtahar 5 Mar 2009 -

Hehe. Told you I was dumb

By Riley 6 Mar 2009 -

XD No, I was never clear on what I was doing.

By Riley 13 Apr 2009 -

Do you need a true friend?

One that will never leave your side,
Even when your in your darkest hour?
Then I shal be there.

One that will carry you under a wing when your leg is injurerd,
Even when you can't move?
I shal be there.

One that will sit on your bed side as you cry,
Even when your facing the corner?
I shal be there.

One that understands you from whom, not what you are,
Even if you believe you are fat or ugly?
I shal be there.

I'll be glad to stand by your side,
Help you when your wounded,
Be your crying shoulder,
And understand you.
But the question is,
Will you accept me, as a true friend?
That is what will separate us.

I shal not deceive you,
I shal not harm you,
I shal not lie to you,