HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Erm...Hello.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Opal

PostSubject: Erm...Hello.   Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:17 pm

Hello...there.

I thought I better not be rude and put up a post saying hello.
Erm...
I came here for two reasons if I'm honest.
The first reason was a name that caught my attention. The second reason was...Abaddon, long complicated story.
Anyways...My name is Christina and I'm from Scotland, thats all there is to say about me really
Sorry I'm not really good at this kind of thing.
I noticed everyone else has stories when they do an introduction, I just don't feel comfortable enough to share them with anyone just yet, but hopefully one day I can =]

I hope this suffices as an introduction.

Opal
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scratch

PostSubject: Re: Erm...Hello.   Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:13 am

Hi Christina, and welcome.

Don't worry, that was fine as an introduction. No one expects anything from you here, other than to make yourself comfortable, and share what and when you feel like sharing. We have a "Members" section which can only be read by people logged into the forum, or you can send private messages. Just take it at your own pace.

Whatever the reason is you came here, the important thing is you came, and said hello. We're glad to have you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azaz'el
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Erm...Hello.   Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:38 pm

Greetings and welcome to the forum Christina,

I agree with everything that Scratch has said....... so your introduction was fine. Some members never post, they are happy to just 'lurk' and read and digest the information and posts offered here and on the website. Others jump in from day one, whilst the rest gradually start to post the more they read and feel comfortable. So whatever path is right for you, just follow it and know that you'll always find a warm welcome and the company of friends here.

Oh, and as someone who doesn't live too far from the border, I love Scotland!!

Welcome!

Az

View user profile http://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Opal

PostSubject: Re: Erm...Hello.   Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:45 pm

I had been lurking for a while, so I thought it was time for me to say hello =)

Thank you both for the welcome, its nice to be welcomed for once =)
I've made another post already, that's a brave thing for me to do I usually lurk and watch, but I might put more up in time!
Yay, glad you love Scotland as well!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scratch

PostSubject: Re: Erm...Hello.   Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:05 am

Someday, I hope to be able to say I love Scotland too. Some of my ancestors had a castle on the shores of Loch Ness. If nothing else, I'd like to see the ruins, if they're still there, and say hello to "my" monster. ;P It's mildly irritating to me that I have Irish, Scottish, and Welsh blood, but have only gotten to visit England so far.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opal

PostSubject: Re: Erm...Hello.   Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:45 am

I'm sure nessie would be thrilled to have more visitors Smile. Or be even more thrilled to see someone who's ancestors used to live close by Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: Erm...Hello.   Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:42 pm

Many welcomes, Opal

Glad to have you here with us. If there's anything I can do to be of assistance, please let me know, or any of the other mods or admin. You seem a little stressed out =( Don't worry, we don't bite. Much Wink

Have a hot cocoa, relax and share your story if or when you want. Also, feel free to post in other threads, post comments, and so on.

Welcome to the forum,

Ash
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Razi'el

PostSubject: Re: Erm...Hello.   Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:15 pm

Greetings, Christina!

new faces are always welcome here, and i look forward to hearing your story. i sincerely hope that you will find the comfort and knowledge you seek here. i'm not sure what else to say, other than if you have any questions or issues with another member, alll you have to do is give myself or one of the other mods or admins a shout, and we'll work at getting things back to relative normalcy for you Very Happy

Best wishes,

Razi'el
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Erm...Hello.   

Back to top Go down

Erm...Hello.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome to New Members :: Introduction-