HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Do you remember dragons?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ari'el

PostSubject: Do you remember dragons?   Mon May 30, 2011 2:50 pm

I was wondering if anyone had memories of interacting with dragons, or just knowing that they existed.

I remember being a dragon in a few different past lives. I'm not sure where they were located, I think that at least some of them were not on Earth.
When I think about dragons and my connection to them, my mind usually gets pulled out to an area in space. Perhaps part of this area, or one of these areas is a place I call Alastria - a cluster of blue stars. I think there's more though, but I haven't figured it out yet.
I think I have figured out most of my history, except, I'm not sure when or where the dragons come in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://draconic-fire.deviantart.com
Ousa

PostSubject: Re: Do you remember dragons?   Mon May 30, 2011 11:48 pm

There were rumors from other posts in the galaxy that these things existed but as to earth(Pangaea)the closest we ever got to it where the Dinosaurs of the prior millileums or so... well before Atlantis, although the frescoes and statues in Mu had them displayed all over the place with a few more in Atlantis! But that was over 17,000 BC. I suspect they were existing somewhere else in the galaxy, although I never did see them for myself. I had toyed around with the idea of reproducing some of the larger reptilians for a food source for the children who were the outcasts later, on about 13,000 BC this was well before eden!

Ouza
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ari'el

PostSubject: Re: Do you remember dragons?   Tue May 31, 2011 2:28 am

That's pretty cool, Ouza! Smile
There is definitely no scientific data for dragons on Earth... yet there seem to be legends about them all over the world. I've heard some theories about this. Dragons could be some old memory of dinosaurs.. or dragons are a combination of the main predators that humans used to have to worry about: birds of prey, snakes, and big cats.
I wonder where/when in the galaxy these rumors of dragons are about.
Back to top Go down
Scratch

PostSubject: Re: Do you remember dragons?   Tue May 31, 2011 5:30 am

I had a vision once where it seemed dragons were to dinosaurs what humans are to primates. They had tall spires to roost in, which they might have built for themselves. All at once, in response to some kind of signal, they all flew away just before a giant flaming something impacted the planet. I think this was on Earth... I saw it after watching a blurb on the news about Mars being closer to Earth than it had been in tens of thousands of years. That info made me feel weird, and sort of charged energetically. I went into a trance while wondering what had happened the last time the planets were so close, and saw that.

I have sensed dragons in certain mountains. The first time I saw Mt. Rainier in person, something told me she would "release the dragons" in 6 years. I also spoke to one the second time I trance-journeyed into the underworld, during a "shamanistic workshop." I've always really liked dragons, and get along well with people I know or suspect to be them. I always kind of assumed I had past interactions, but can't actively remember any right now. Interesting. I'd never really thought about it before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ousa

PostSubject: Re: Do you remember dragons?   Tue May 31, 2011 1:35 pm

It is said that the Reptilians used and bread them in their star system in the draconian sector of the Galaxy! But as I said I personally never came across any while being here! When I use the word I, I mean (sem) or my now chosen persona!

Ouza
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ishtahar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Do you remember dragons?   Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:14 pm

Yes, I remember dragons. There is one I remember well because he lives in a lake nearby, He guards one of the enterances to the land of the fey and I have spoken with him once when I was doing a ritual at the edge of the lake. It was an interesting experience.

Then there was another one, a red one, i remember. He was already old, even then, and very knowledgeable. I got the sense that he could not even give me a fraction of the knwoledge he had because my mind/soul would not be able to contain it and would be destroyed by it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ari'el

PostSubject: Re: Do you remember dragons?   Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:05 am

I've sensed dragons around waterfalls before. But instead of interacting with them, I'd start daydreaming and imagine myself as one living by a waterfall. lol

Interesting vision, Scratch. I wonder where all the dragons went.

Back to top Go down
Ari'el

PostSubject: Re: Do you remember dragons?   Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:42 pm

As ive mentioned before, I have had a few lives as a dragon.. But every time I think about dragons recently I see the face of an older male dragon looking at me with stars in the background. I feel a connection to his people, and feel that they are important to me.

Over the last few weeks I've been able to remember or figure out some things about them. They are similar to the Shadow as they are energy based instead of physical and I think they are involved with a lot of other species. But they are also very different from the Shadow. Their society is not hierarchical, but instead is more equal. I think they can all tap into a sort of collective consciousness and use that to make decisions if necessary. But... They are also independent and solitary.
They travel among the stars either alone or in small groups, but i think they always maintain a connection to eachother. 
They have been around for a very long time. To me they feel wise and magical. They flow with the forces of the universe. I see them as large beings of energy that are kindof dragon shaped as they fly through the galaxies. I think they can also condense and look more physical.
I really liked them, I still do. 
I'm not sure if I lived as one or if I just interacted with them. Either way, i feel that they knew who and what I was when I was there. I love the dragon form, it's probably my favorite. And I much prefer their society to the hierarchical society of the Shadow, but that's just me.

Oh! That reminds me of Mary, the white dragon that I used to identify as, and then turned out to be a separate entity who liked hanging around me. I don't see her much anymore but I managed to speak to her yesterday. And it turns out that she's one of these energy-dragons. She's relatively young in comparison to most of them, and is often in a more physical form. I think she might also be a member of some interspecies council of some sort. Apparently she was paired to me when I was there. Sortof like a guide and partner to help me out and hang out with me and travel with.

Do these dragons sound familiar to anyone?
Back to top Go down
Kaseiko

PostSubject: Re: Do you remember dragons?   Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:09 am

@Ari'el: I'm sorry you had to wait so long for an answer, but that resonates extremely strongly with me. Yeah, I'm a new member.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ari'el

PostSubject: Re: Do you remember dragons?   Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:34 am

Oh really? I'm glad to hear that, Kaseiko. I would love to hear more about you and what connection you have to dragons. Feel free to pm me if you don't feel comfortable sharing in public.
Also, welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
Kaseiko

PostSubject: Re: Do you remember dragons?   Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:27 am

Thanks! Very Happy

There seemed to be some connection between the dragons (as "reptilians" in the New Age movement) and the Watchers' activity in Earth's history. I actually assumed that angels were dragons in their non-human form. I was surprised to find out that your memories seem to contradict this.

A society that is more equal than hierarchial has always been intuitive to me. I've said that I don't defy authority, I just fail to recognize its existence. If someone orders me to (do, say, believe) something, I will only do it if that person has earned my respect. I'm quick to challenge someone's knowledge, and I have no patience for doctors, preachers, professors, and others who think they know all.

I'm slightly autistic, so I communicate almost exclusively through very direct, literal, verbal expression. My family and I have a kind of telepathy. Our moods sync up even without seeing or hearing each other, for example.

I am independant and tend to be solitary. I am always either alone or with a tiny group of friends (most often my family).

I have been called an old soul.

I was fascinated with dragons when I was little. A psychiatrist would have called it a "special interest". I took the "Dragonology" books so seriously that I thought they were nonfiction. I left notes in the margins. I have persistent ideas about traveling through the galaxies. In fact, another special interest of mine was the show Star Trek: Voyager, which is about a group of people who travel from one side of the galaxy to the other.

That's all I can think to write at this time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaseiko

PostSubject: Re: Do you remember dragons?   Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:46 am

You said you had spent a few lives as a dragon. What can you tell me about them?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabri'el

PostSubject: Re: Do you remember dragons?   Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:20 am

Hello Kaseiko and welcome Very Happy Saw this post and had to respond, I have always had an affinity for Dragons and interacted with a few back in the day. Most of the time I can spot those who harbor the "Dragon" energy, it can be very overwhelming at times.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ishtahar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Do you remember dragons?   Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:13 am

Welcome Kaseiko.

My son and I are working through the Dragonology book... the workbook one and there is a lot in there that IS true... the types of dragons etc is accurate, at least as far as folklore is concerned. I find it very useful in teaching my son respect and as much as I know as to dragon nature etc, so don't dismiss it as mere fiction.

I have always had an affinity with dragons, although I know I have never been one.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaseiko

PostSubject: Re: Do you remember dragons?   Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:53 pm

Thanks for responding! Very Happy

Gabri'el, what do you mean by "dragon energy"?

@Ishtahar: Wow! I had no idea it was so accurate about dragon folklore. When I got to the advanced part of the dragonology handbook, I got stuck because even though there were a lot of lakes where I lived, I couldn't find a single dragon. I was dissapointed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ishtahar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Do you remember dragons?   Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:41 pm

I don't think dragons want to be found anymore Smile There is one living in a lake near me... in a manner of speakiing. He is guardian of a gateway and I was extremely honoured to be allowed to pass through once. I've only seen him twice, though; once from a distance.

In tantric magic dragon (or Kundalini) energy sits at the base of the spine and can be awakened with certain techniques, which, sadly, I have never practiced so I can't comment on their effectiveness. It's supposed to be mindblowing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaseiko

PostSubject: Re: Do you remember dragons?   Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:02 pm

So... what are dragons anyway? Astral critters? Dinosaurs? Angels? Reptiles? ETs?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaseiko

PostSubject: Re: Do you remember dragons?   Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:02 am

Okay... different question. What did the dragon guarding the gateway look like?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ishtahar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Do you remember dragons?   Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:26 am

Mostly blues and greens, long, snakelike body and large head, that was shaped like the 'traditional' Western dragon head... long snout, big eyes, sharp teeth. Small wing like fins that propelled him through the water like other dragons fly through air.

I got the strong feeling that he could take other forms too but that he was showing that image to me because it was what I expected and would understand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
drakonknightsier

PostSubject: Dragons and where they went and come from   Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:37 am

Hello my name is Drakon Knightsier and i am the son of the dragon lord of fire Fafnir thus a demi god. I dont know where you people got the idea about dragons being e.t.s or space critters as one so quite litterally put it. I am not putting anyone down but that is ridiculous they live on the astral plane which is a much higher plane of reality from ours one of spirit and yes they still keep their forms though based in the spiritual way and yes we are magic are for the hiearchy there is one i will post the site so you can read through the dragon lords aka gods and those that are under them it goes the chromatic dragon which is the one that one of you said saw looking at you through the stars which they can do because the astral plane is much larger than ours and covers the entire vast form of the galaxies but is totally different in the same way. then it goes the dragon lord of fire my father then the dragon lords of water earth and wind. after them is a list of other minor dragon lords or gods. Also yes the dragons still live close to our plane of existence and take physical forms some watch over and protect things like one of you said was guarding the entrance to the fae's lair near that lake. and some roost in human forms like me and watch over the human race from close and afar. As for my kind not wanting to be found that is only partially true they dont really wish to be bothered but will speak to you or show you their presence if they are secure in doing so like me revealing the true nature of my soul to all of you. But only because its my duty to do so bringing knowledge of the dragons back. for another thing if you say you have lived past lives as dragons it is the truth if you feel it is such if you have memories of dragons and being one you are right. And again the concept of dragons being aliens is totally incorrect though i will accept that they once lived on this earth and something happened to drive my race from this earth which goes by yet a different name which i am going to touch upon here briefly.

Tiamat born from chaos the great mother dragon created all other dragons which in turn bred and in time there became a dragon god that was jealous of her and wanted her power and position. so he spoke with the other gods and they backed him up so they both raised an army one side of the creatures we call trolls fairy dwarves and other beings and monsters and the other army was made up of dragons. So they then fought a brutal war and the young dragon lord won killing Tiamat and turning her body into the earth and from Tiamats husband human kind. thats where the humans and every other being that has ever came into existance came from.

And if you are looking for dragons be calm be respectfull and over all offer something up to them as a token of goodwill and they will in time learn to trust you.

thank you for reading Drakon knightsier
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ishtahar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Do you remember dragons?   Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:12 pm

That's some good advice there, and it extends to everything, not just dragons. Respect is something we should all cultivate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
drakonknightsier

PostSubject: just a response   Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:41 pm

sry if i seem all high and mighty sometimes i just get that way every now and again i really am a kind hearted dragon and help those i can whenever i can. and yes it is very good advice in regards to all races and what not so blessed be for now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kakoroff

PostSubject: Re: Do you remember dragons?   Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:19 pm

[quote="Ari'el"]I've sensed dragons around waterfalls before. But instead of interacting with them, I'd start daydreaming and imagine myself as one living by a waterfall. lol

Interesting vision, Scratch. I wonder where all the dragons went.

[/quote]

I believe I have a plausible explanation for this, but I do very hesitantly. I will have to bring up something a friend of min told me last year, and the actual validity of this is still quite questionable, even in my mind, but nevertheless, I believe I should bring it up. I will put added inferences and such in-between these -

This friend of mine (His name will not be mentioned for obvious reasons xP ), who lives about 3 hours away, had a very intriguing encounter, it was over the summer of 2010 I believe. Here is what happened. The first few nights of his odd experience, he randomly woke up out of his sleep in the middle of the night. those few times he noticed a form sitting on his bed, but, since he was half asleep, he dismissed as dreaming and such. A few nights later, he heard something outside, and so he went to investigate, and that is when he found a dragon (yes dragon... I nearly fell out of my chair when my friend told me this). It was a dragoness, and she appeared to be injured. My friend had no idea why she was injured at the time, but he felt that he should help her. So what he did was he fetched a first aid kit from inside his house, and used it to clean up the dragoness. So what ended up happening, is that the 'ness befriended her because of his kindness, but then again, -she had been watching him for a quite a long time before he actively identified her.-

My friend told me that the next morning he woke up with some of the 'ness's blood on him. He of course washed it off. After a few nights, (That was usually when the dragoness would come to see him) The dragoness's name was Silara. He told me that Silara was fond of him, whatever reason it was, my friend didn't know. But, once they got to know each other pretty well, they began snuggling up at night when my friend would go to sleep. Whether Silara slept or not, my friend didn't know, because he was asleep. I find this nearly amusing, but my friend mentioned some instances where he engaged in sexual activity with the dragoness. But that is besides the point. -I believe this is where the problems Silara had came to my friends attention.- Silara introduced my friend to her brother, Sveargieth. (My friend did not tell me the details of that meeting, he only briefly mentioned it.) But a while after that, Svear turned up dead. He was slain by other fellow dragons. This is where Silara told my friend about the cult she was a part of. _I believe she was born into the cult- The cult is a group of dragons, i believe, that vie for the destruction of mankind. Silara's interaction with my friend was a direct wrongdoing according to the cult, which was punishable by death, hence why Svear died. -I believe the cult is separate from the colony that Silara resided in.- Silara apparently was able to evade the cult for a while.

Towards the end of the summer of 2010, Silara disappeared. My friend believe she had been taken out by the cult, but two weeks later he found that this wasn't the case. He was taking a hike in the forest behind his house. (For those who don't know, the state of Maine, USA, is a heavily wooded state.) He was climbing a tree, when 3 dragons, (whose name were tol;d but escape my memory atm.) surrounded him. The three dragons told my friend that he was to die. (there was some other dialog but i cannot remember what my friend had said.) My friends exact thoughts were "Holy F***, I am going to die" But this wasn't the case. Silara made her final appearance. She protected my friend from those 3 dragons, who were part of that cult. The sad part. THe claws of the dragons in the cult are poisoned. Therefor getting even a scratch would kill. Silara managed to kill the three dragons, but she suffered many wounds in the fight. Silara died in my friends arms.

Ok, the conclusion of this is that my friend, is now over this. I don't talk to him about because he wants to move on. I don't blame him. I would as well. But there is information in his story I took use of.

My friend, by the way, is not a drug user, nor a smoker, not a drinker, so that diminishes the chance that the above story is a result of delusions or hallucinations. I believe there is validity in the story. Now, to why I mentioned the above. I do believe dragons exist ont he planet, but on another plane of existence. My friend possibly has the ability to see that plane of existence. If that is true, then that is truely a gift. He occasionally see's a dragon from the colony that Silara once showed him. My friend had also told me that apparently, his name is now well known and respected within that colony. I believe that is why the cult doesn't try to touch him. But again I am rambling.

The colony is well hidden, of course, and what I was told was that there were specific marking and such that mark off that colonies territory, that most likely are visible to those with no gifted sight. BUT, those markings are somewhat hidden. The dragons are hidden. They do not want to be found, i believe. I would go investigate this myself, but I believe it would be better if it let them be, they have done so well to remain secret so far, why disturb that?

Sorry for the giant text wall, but, I hope it provides some answers. I don't personally back up the story myself, but i don't doubt that it happened.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ousa

PostSubject: Re: Do you remember dragons?   Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:20 pm

Interesting to say the least!

My feeling was that they all had left but now I know that a few are coexisting side by side with us in a closely veiled dimension right next to our own!

I wouldn't doubt it one bit but I have yet to experience it on my own!

Ouza Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
View user profile
drakonknightsier

PostSubject: Ouza's friend    Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:48 am

Hey Ouza I am not sure about the dragon cult thing although if there are dragons who are bent on destroying the human race it would be the dark ones. As for those names you mentioned Salira and senveng or however you spelt their names but those are very old dragon names as for that male dragon you mentioned I believe i met him once very mischevious loved spooking humans and other dragons and was green in color although it could of been a different dragon but i believe you like i said in other posts there is a hierarchy within the dragons gods lords then the warrior class and the citizen class which are the ones you have mentioned more than likely or could of been warrior class who knows but the cult you mentioned if there is such a thing exactly well i wouldnt call it that persay more like the last class which i have already mentioned which are the dark ones dragons exiled for hideous crimes now i am not saying there can not be a group of the dark ones that is organized for a common goal which is very likely.

on another note yes the astral plane exists right next to ours and within it several thousand or more realms exist that are known and many more that are unknown. so you are right on that matter dragons do exist on a reality very close to ours i travel to it nightly in my sleep to visit with my family that exists there although Father which is the dragon lord of fire aka the fire god known as fafnir to me and others. does not quite approve me comeing back so often as i have work to do in the human realm and what not but he understands that i need to be with my own kind for a time even if its when my human body sleeps. lol.

well thats all for now i would very much like to know more about your friends experiences you can find me in secondlife under the name of drakonknightsier although i am known as kitten there lol or you can find me on wolfteam which is a first person shooter that is free to play from aeriagames.com my call sign is drakonknight or you can just message me here

blessed be guys and gals
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you remember dragons?   

Back to top Go down

Do you remember dragons?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1