HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Happy Festival

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ishtahar
Admin

PostSubject: Happy Festival   Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:05 pm

Whether you call is Easter, or Ostra or Estrs today is the festival of chocolate eggs and fluffy bunnies.

As it is the festival of regrowth and rebirth i thought it would a be good time to look back on the changes that have occurred recently and to say a big thank you to Az for facilitating it.

THANKS AZ Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azaz'el
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Happy Festival   Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:46 pm

You're very welcome, Ish, and whilst not everything seems to run smoothly or work on every click, I'm quite pleased with the improvements this new version of the forum has to offer us all. I just hope everyone else likes it or can at least tolerate it..... but feel free to offer suggestions and improvements. I may not be able to do anything about them, but it's always good to hear opinions.

Time for growth, more changes and alterations and a chance to start working yet again. And time to spread the word people......... I feel no shame in saying that I think the members we have here are the best I've met on many forums. Level headed, free from arrogance and pomp and genuine down to earth people who are wanting to listen, share, learn, guide and try to make sense of this mess of a world we now live in.

The Shadow are aware, the Fallen have awakened, Kin have been working, and Humanity is in need. Time to spread the word about who and what we all are and get this forum noticed.

Az

View user profile http://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Myth

PostSubject: Re: Happy Festival   Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:07 pm

The site has changed? *looks around* It seems the same to me! Very Happy

Seriously, I know how difficult it can be to run a website, and I for one appreciate you both for taking the time (and funds) out of your personal lives to do this for everyone. I haven't been here long but I really believe the message you are sending out is necessary. Even in the best of times it's important to come together and share one's knowledge and experiences so that we, and others, might learn and grow. Unfortunately, that's usually a difficult thing to do when it comes to the topics we discuss here, so having a forum like this makes it easier for people like me who want to understand more about the universe and world we live in, and "talk" to people who are not... well, insane, about slightly insane issues.

Yeah, yeah... I know. We're all a little insane sometimes! But I'm usually able to tell those who live in the Land of Crazy a little too much -- even over a computer screen. I don't get that feeling here, generally. What I have gotten is priceless: thought-provoking ideas, interesting topics, and excellent conversations (current, as well as going back to the old forum & archives). It's been such a nice break to escape here from my normal, mundane life these past few weeks! I appreciate all the different viewpoints, even those I don't understand fully or whose experiences don't really resonate with my "inner self", and I appreciate the honesty people have given. And I really appreciate your tolerance for endless questions! Lately I remind myself of a preschooler with so many questions, and I know it comes off that way. Sorry for that, I just can't seem to help it!

So bottom line... Thanks Az (and Ish) for providing this forum. I really do hope you achieve your goals and find your family, sooner rather than later.

I truly believe that living is an accomplishment and a challenge, and that banding together is essential as we walk this journey together. Every day is a battle in a war that we must win. Let's fight together, shall we? Smile

Myth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ishtahar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Happy Festival   Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:37 pm

Most certainly we shall.

That was a lovely post Myth. Thank you.

You absolutely have no need to worry about asking questions. It the way for both the asker and the responder to grow. One by receiving new information and the other by thinking evaluating and expressing the information they have.

Long may you continue to question so that we may continue to learn ... He he that sounded cool didnt it... if a little pompous, which of course I am... NOT. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Festival   

Back to top Go down

Happy Festival
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1