HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Visions in the night

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ezikiel

Visions in the night Empty
PostSubject: Visions in the night   Visions in the night EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 6:06 am

Well, I thought I'd start posting information about myself, and I decided I'd start with one of the odd things that has happened to me: visions.

They started back when I was a young child, and continued through a few years of my childhood, happening every now and then. They ranged from analogies for what was to happen, to exact events, matching every last detail. Each of the visions was vivid, every detail clear, never fuzzy in any way. Some of them even happened several times. They've lessened, to the point of where they rarely happen anymore.

Anyone have any thoughts on this?
Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: Visions in the night   Visions in the night EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 6:30 am

I believe that precognitive (knowing the future) visions and knowledge is more common among people than we usually think they are. Most people that I know, on casually asking them, have had *at least one* precognitive dream or waking vision. So, my thoughts are that it's perfectly normal =). It seems weird because in Western society (I assume you're in the US or Europe but I could be wrong) we don't tend to openly discuss and accept the paranormal... but I assure you, it's quite common, and nothing to be afraid of or feel squicky about.

You may have noticed that many of the posts here contain the details of our various visions and dreams. You may share yours with us if you feel so inclined.

Be blessed

Ash
Back to top Go down
Ezikiel

PostSubject: Re: Visions in the night   Visions in the night EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:16 am

Well, every vision I had (though not many) was of my future. For example, once as I child, I had a dream of my parents and I going to a metal barn out in some woods to burn some trash for a friend. I could clearly see details in the dream, such as various items in the pile, the barn, even how the items were being carried to the pile. It happened the next day, exactly as I had dreamed it, down to the very last detail.

There is also another vision I had as a child, a bit gruesome, and somewhat of an analogy of what was to come.

I've also had many moments of deja vu, even in the most normal of situations.
Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

PostSubject: Re: Visions in the night   Visions in the night EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 6:16 pm

If you have moments of deja vu ... then you are in the right place!

Ouza
Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

PostSubject: Re: Visions in the night   Visions in the night EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 3:48 pm

Children are naturally more psychic and receptive to visions because, as we get older we are 'shut down'. It is partly a matter of our belief being battered down by hard 'reality' and it is partly being flooded with information, partly with having responsibilities heaped on us and partly because we stop believing in ourselves.

Open yourself, meditate, remain receptive and relaxed and the visions will come.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visions in the night   Visions in the night Empty

Back to top Go down

Visions in the night
Page 1 of 1