HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Horrible 'Dreams'

Go down 
+5
Razi'el
Scratch
Ashtart
Ari'el
Opal
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Opal

Opal

Horrible 'Dreams' Empty
PostSubject: Horrible 'Dreams'   Horrible 'Dreams' EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 1:38 pm

Hey there again!
I've been lurking for a while, reading stuff etc. Recently though I've been having...'Nightmares' to say the least. So I thought the best way of dealing with them was to share them ^-^

The first 'nightmare' happened last...Friday night (Haha, I've got Katy Perry's song in my head now)
Anyway, it all started fine. I was in a room with shape shifters or something, little strange animals that had been left orphaned and felt more comfortable in their animal forms; I was talking to them and comforting them. Then two of them started screeching telling me to run they're coming back for me. There's a 'Click' and one of them just starts melting...the brother started howling and I picked him up to run then somehow I ended up in a huge building with lots of offices. The place was yellowish and the office doors were white; the offices had windows but were covered by blinds but you could see through the gaps some sort of technology. There was a man, he was in a black suit and had blackish hair with red streaks. He looked like he was in a human-ish form but was composed of Shadow's, he had wings but they looked...damaged and almost fake. I remember I shoved the small howling animal into a near by vent and screamed for him to run and not turn back. The man walked over to me and said something like he was sorry that in the past his kind scared me but he didn't understand why I wanted to be kind to humans, how could I turn away from his entire race yet openly accept humans. He said I shouldn't have ran away from him in my dreams, they could have helped me understand. He then grabbed me by the hair and started dragging me to his office, all the while telling me his disgust of all races bar is own and how it was unfair they were ignored and how they are slowly building a gate and will come back, stronger than ever. Through out his speech I heard his fingers clicked and with each click a finger nail of mine was ripped out, when all my finger nails were out he moved onto my toe nails, soon leaving me with bloody stumps. When we reached his office he smacked me around, screaming at me how it was unfair for me to turn away from them, they deserved my attention as much as other races, why didn't I stop them from being shunned into another world of darkness. I didn't cry, I didn't scream, I just stared in silence at him till he started begging for forgivens, calling me his 'father'. He went to smack me again but before his hand made contact with me, I was shifted into a train. It was a dark train and I was next to a window, no one was beside me. Outside the world looked like it was decaying, diseased and rotten. Then I noticed who was in front of me, it was Aaron. He smiled at me and gave me a bag, inside was gloves, socks and some ointment. He told me he made sure I wasn't in pain and that I had to close my eyes and soon I'd wake up and be out of this nightmare. I did and sure enough I woke up.

That dream reminds me of other dreams I had when I was younger. The guy... When I looked at him I thought of the name Seth.

The second dream was last night. It was dark, I was in a dark metal bunker underground. I wasn't alone, there were lots of other beings there. I got the image of this being a game, there was a monster with us and we had to kill or escape before it got to us, each of us was given a gun to protect ourselves. You couldn't see anything so you had to depend on your sense of touch, smell and hearing. As I stumbled through this bunker I felt the walls, they were cold and covered in what smelled like blood, the metallic smell was over whelming and I could feel scraps of flesh everywhere. The first victim fell and as she did I could see through her eyes, her last images and her last thoughts, I could feel that monster eat through her as she struggled...then went still. I kept going through and time after time I saw the people fall and die. Then I realised it was just me and it left. I tried not to panic; keeping calm would keep me alive much longer. I thought I saw light so I went for it unfortunately the monster saw me too. I saw...him. His skin was blistered, burned. His eyes were no longer there, and his mouth was just full of sharp teeth. His skin was greyish and slightly green. He no longer had hair and on his back it looked like he had at one point wings, though they must have decayed away. He also had strange tribal tattoo's.
In my head I instantly thought he was a 'pet' of something, Shadow? He...Sounds weird but was smitten by me. He bowed to me, stroked my face...tried to kiss me and bit my tongue out. I could feel the blood and ooze and heard him screeching in agony, as if my blood was poisonous. The light grew even more and surrounded us and I woke up.
Thinking about it it reminds me of the Minotaur story, he's chasing someone, a woman in maze. I remember it but it's fuzzy.

Anyway....This turned out longer than expected!!
Enjoy my sick twisted nightmarish dreams! =P
Back to top Go down
Ari'el
Ari'el

Horrible 'Dreams' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horrible 'Dreams'   Horrible 'Dreams' EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 3:11 pm

Those are some horrible dreams...
I'm glad Aaron helped.
That dark shadowy person worries me, especially his hatred of all races but his own, his anger at you, and especially the bit about building a gate and coming back... I have a sneaking suspicion that he wasn't Shadow... But that he may have been an ancient enemy of the Shadow. I'm not sure about the details but I think people here said there was an enemy that was more or less banished from the Universe, or at least this plane of existence, but that it's trying to come back.
Back to top Go down
http://draconic-fire.deviantart.com
Opal

Opal

Horrible 'Dreams' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horrible 'Dreams'   Horrible 'Dreams' EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 3:22 pm

If that's the case then I'd guess that's who he is then. I don't know much about them, though they tried to get me on 'their side' =/
It's not the first time I saw that guy, I saw him when I was younger, he was different though, less business like. Their world was just decay and disease, like stuck in the past but now it seems that's changing.
The last time I met him it felt like I was in a run down Asylum type building and they tired to extract me from my own body...

After that dream last night I was thinking...and I saw this huge gate being built, by similar people, not sure if it's linked though. It was nearly complete as well, I heard all they needed was a 'Spark' so to speak to make it work. That worries me.

Could they come back? If so what would happen? I feel like a lost child, not knowing anything that I should know.

I'm glad Aaron was there, I really needed a friendly face after that lol.
Back to top Go down
Ari'el
Ari'el

Horrible 'Dreams' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horrible 'Dreams'   Horrible 'Dreams' EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 5:45 am

The name Seth sounded familiar to me but I had to check with a friend to be sure. Years ago she and another friend would sometimes have shared dreams where a man named Seth would show up. He was also a shadowy character and not good. He would bother the second friend a lot and be rather mean and hurtful to her. He tried doing something similar to the first friend but she fought him off and won, he left her alone after that. He seems to like going after the weak, or those that can't or won't fight back. He may have been a coward back then, but that doesn't mean he's not dangerous. She was pretty sure he was human but that he pretended and wanted to be more than that. I don't think I've ever met him myself though.

My friend also said that your first dream reminded her of the devil and how he was so mad at God because he thought that God loved humans more than angels.

Whether this Seth is the same as yours or not, I wouldn't know. Either way, I suggest you try to protect yourself and fight him off if he comes back. Let me know if you'd like some help with protection.
Back to top Go down
http://draconic-fire.deviantart.com
Ashtart

Ashtart

Horrible 'Dreams' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horrible 'Dreams'   Horrible 'Dreams' EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 6:49 am

Seth...

Does that remind you of "Set" at all?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Set_%28mythology%29
Back to top Go down
Scratch

Scratch

Horrible 'Dreams' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horrible 'Dreams'   Horrible 'Dreams' EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 7:02 am

I was thinking along those lines too, Ash.

Wow Opal, I hope you don't have to deal with any more dreams like this! There isn't much more for me to add, than that. If you need help putting up shields, or anything, let us know.
Back to top Go down
Opal

Opal

Horrible 'Dreams' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horrible 'Dreams'   Horrible 'Dreams' EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 10:08 am

Oops, sorry I didn't realise there was more comments!

Elly, your friend's right it is like that. It seems very similar, it gives me chills.
Wow, he went after a friend of yours? eek. He certainly seems to have developed a Power Complex!

Set...It does remind me of that name. There's something about that name... I know the stories about him but...I'm not sure. I don't think I ever liked him. Though I never clicked that Set could be spelled as 'Seth'...that's eerie.

When I was younger I blocked him out and told him to go away, I wanted nothing to do with him. He was giving very...suicidal thoughts, jeering on, telling me if I did I could go to them. I told him in a rather rude way to get lost. I guess he's back... I'm unsure why though...
He also had a huge problem with my boyfriend, spouting the usual why humans, why other beings and not them! He went as far as to scream at my boyfriend to 'Get away from her' when he was giving me a hug =/
Shields would be nice I think Smile

Also I had another dream last night, this time it was more peaceful!
It was another bunker except this time it was bright white and there was non humans in it. 4 were sitting at a table having lunch and I came over along with this man. They all greeted me and I said hello back and I noticed that they were looking at tablets. Tablets were made of sandstones I think and looked really old. I went over to them and studied them, the people were like 'Oh yeh we're trying to work them out, not having much success'. I looked at them...uttered some strange words and the pictures began to move. The first tablet had a big ball on it, floating. Then it was like the big ball got lonely and created other beings. These other beings were tall, slim and look beautiful. They got rope from the big ball and went onwards into all the worlds. The tablet next to them showed...The big ball was broken, the rope was weathered and cut. The people looked less majestic and the numbers of them had fallen. They looked so sad, screaming at the ball, sometimes kicking it. I turned round to the people and said it's a story with a puzzle. You have to solve the puzzle to solve the story :S

Yeh, my dreams seem to be odd xD
Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

Horrible 'Dreams' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horrible 'Dreams'   Horrible 'Dreams' EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 11:49 am

When I was reading Ellysium's response about Seth, it suddenly reminded me of a post on the forum that I felt oddly drawn to reread a couple of days ago (and being that coincidences that occur in my life are very rarely coincidences, I decided to remember the odd feeling that I'd had that I should reread that post). It started off being about vampires and Lilith, but it ended up being about Satan (who is... not the same as the Morning Star, as we know...) and the Egyptian god Set. So...

Oh, here's the post =) I found it: https://fallenshadow.darkbb.com/t352-archive-vampire-origins
Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

Horrible 'Dreams' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horrible 'Dreams'   Horrible 'Dreams' EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 11:56 am

Also, what you write about the grotesque person who was a "pet" reminded me of something else too that I wrote about here but not in depth at all. There was a time around the time of the Grigori that grotesque monster-like beings were created with the aim of murdering the Nephilym, and from what some have gathered, I think that the ones who created them and who "kept" them were Shadow.

There was an individual here some time ago who identified as a beast of burden of sorts, who I think was one of these creations.

I wrote about that a bit here: https://fallenshadow.darkbb.com/t522-more
Back to top Go down
Opal

Opal

Horrible 'Dreams' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horrible 'Dreams'   Horrible 'Dreams' EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 1:18 pm

Thank you very much for the links! I have read each comment but knowing me I'll go back over soon and take something else from what's been said.

So...If I take from what I read, Seth = Set Egyptian God, maybe links to Satan... *Facepalms self*
I'm really not liking Set now, it seems that feeling is increasing.
Is he then linked to Seth the person I knew?
Also...Lilith...Reminds me or Morigan and when I think of her I feel nothing but love, it's so over powering its causing me to have some heartache right now. Rolling Eyes

Uuugh, they called me Father; but when I re think about it I think of it as when people call 'God' their heavenly 'Father'. He seemed genuinely hurt that I seemed to prefer Shadow/Humans/Every other race bar theirs and that's making me feel really horrible.

That...grotesque person could have been made and kept by the Shadow? *Shudders* I've got the feeling of his 'skin' again....Euugh. Why was I thrown in a bunker with that then? I always thought I wasn't well liked but going into a bunker...was that really needed?

Oh also...Pillars of 12 rings a bell with me...But Amnesia has kicked in and I fail to remember

I think...my head is about to explode ^-^
Back to top Go down
Razi'el
Razi'el

Horrible 'Dreams' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horrible 'Dreams'   Horrible 'Dreams' EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 4:52 pm

these dreams of yours seem very interesting, especially this Seth... he could be one of those dark beings on the other side there.... and when you mentioned a Spark to power the gate, i get the feeling he means a soul, but it would need to be special in some way, extremely powerful, to cross into this world.

this person doesn't sound like the devil at all... Satan, in the traditional definition, maybe. but i'm not sure.
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

Horrible 'Dreams' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horrible 'Dreams'   Horrible 'Dreams' EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 10:08 pm

Most, if not all of the Gateways could be 'powered' by a soul or souls... to keep them shut or to keep them open. It's a power source that I wish was never used, but I have had experience of this and it is a terrible thing.

Az
Back to top Go down
https://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Ousa

Ousa

Horrible 'Dreams' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horrible 'Dreams'   Horrible 'Dreams' EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 1:47 pm

Some of us have previously chosen over time to do just that! Even with... the negative consequences that are involved!

Ouza
Back to top Go down
Opal

Opal

Horrible 'Dreams' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horrible 'Dreams'   Horrible 'Dreams' EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 4:07 pm

The talk of souls and gates make me feel very sick... pale

Erm, do you mind me asking how these Gates work? How do you get them to work, how do you build them? How do you use souls to make them work... ?
My questions seem very rubbish when you read them back XD

Other's have chosen to make gates?

Erm, that guy I don't know who he is really, I only get the name Seth and that he's been hounding me since I was little. Also he looks...Fake. He has wings and trying to look all nice and angelic but it's like a rubbish mask that's falling apart. He also has a fondness for red hair. Yes I know that's odd but I somehow know that o.O

I feel like my reply is a little bit jumbled so for that I apologize >.<
Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

Horrible 'Dreams' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horrible 'Dreams'   Horrible 'Dreams' EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 7:12 pm

Don't worry Hun give it some more time. Often when you least expect it the answer comes. If you are meant to know it, it will be there for you! Just hang tight a little bit longer with this one, okay? Although I feel that Seth represents to you as a character with a history of a lot of negative power and disguising himself as something saying that he is one thing when in fact he is entirely something different! Who ever it is he's (I say that because he comes to you as a man) perhaps a geneticist or even a collector of souls! Somehow I feel that he betrayed your love and now desires it back so bad that he is willing to do anything to get it!

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,22289183-2,00.html

Ouza
Back to top Go down
Opal

Opal

Horrible 'Dreams' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horrible 'Dreams'   Horrible 'Dreams' EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 10:39 pm

Thanks Ouza Smile *hugs*

Geneticist sounds less frightening that collector of souls >.<
He's not getting mine! I like it where it is thank you very much! Lol.

Betrayed my love...I wonder what he's done?

I want to know exactly who he is, where he is and why he won't leave me alone. Hopefully it will come with time Smile

Also nooooo!! Gingers noooo, don't become extinct!! D:
Yes...come to Scotland! Red heads ahoy!
That is a really interesting link thanks for sending it, I showed my friend, who is red haired and I kept winding him up about it Razz I'm a terrible person lol.

Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

Horrible 'Dreams' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horrible 'Dreams'   Horrible 'Dreams' EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 3:25 pm

Hmmm this is quite a thought provoking thread. Set is not someone who has ever spoken to me or interested me.

Vampyres on the other hand are something that interests me. I don't think that this has anything to do with vampyres though. It just doesn't strike me as anything a vampyre would do, although it is something that has a feel of the Council about it.

My gut reacition thught is that this man comes from the days before and the thought of them opening a gate is scary.

If you remember, Az there was a time some time ago when there was a feeling about a lot of people about gates beginning to open.

I don't think this is going to be by any means a fast thing although it is something that has been going on for a long time now. Am I the only one wondering about whether this has any link to the feeling that sometning big is going to happen next year. Not the end of the world perhaps but the end of someone'/s world... or the exile into it
Back to top Go down
Opal

Opal

Horrible 'Dreams' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horrible 'Dreams'   Horrible 'Dreams' EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 4:46 pm

Days before? What do you mean? He's ancient?

Council...as in the Shadow's...?

Sorry I feel like such a 'noob' >.<

You're not the only one thinking that. I am too. Since that date's been getting closer things for me have been getting worse shall we say?
I'm not even sure what's meant to happen if I'm honest. One person says one thing another says this.
The end of someone's world or exile into it...What if instead of the end of something, it's the beginning of something? A new age perhaps? A new age for everyone but someone has to pay the price.
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

Horrible 'Dreams' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horrible 'Dreams'   Horrible 'Dreams' EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 1:13 pm

Sorry, when I mean the time before I mean before the fall. Before the Shadow came to this place they were at war, which is why the forces were stationed here.

No, I don't mean the Shadow Council, I mean the Vampyre council which is a very pale shadow of the Shadow Council

I certainly don't think the end of the world
Back to top Go down
Opal

Opal

Horrible 'Dreams' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horrible 'Dreams'   Horrible 'Dreams' EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 2:45 pm

Better not be the end of the world! I've just got a decent laptop! Razz

Ah okay that makes more sense now. So this man gives you the impression he's from before the fall.

Can I ask why you think it has the feeling of something the council would do?
(I meant to ask that before but I wasn't sure what you were meaning.)
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

Horrible 'Dreams' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horrible 'Dreams'   Horrible 'Dreams' EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:53 pm

I know... so have I...and it would REALLY piss me off if I have been doing all this writing and painting to have it all go to waste :p

The Vampire Council.... hmmm....

I don't know that much about it i have to be honest but I get the feeling that it's styled on the Sanhedrin Malakim. The founder and chief meddler may have had some contact with the Shadow Council and I wouldn't be surprised at all.

They have a skewed idea about humanity and they meddle in human affairs whenever they can, but in the background. They have some dark souls and like to mess with the psyche. They interfere in everything and are known to lead people astray.

yeah... I don't like them. I don't like them at all and if they mark me for it... hey, nothing new there. I was marked 400 years ago and am still holding a grudge. There's only so many times they can kill me before I get my turn
Back to top Go down
Opal

Opal

Horrible 'Dreams' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horrible 'Dreams'   Horrible 'Dreams' EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:27 am

Haha, we'd have to come up with a clever way of surviving and keeping all our good stuff safe! That could take a while! Razz

Yeah they sound really horrible. Lead people astray like...murder, robbery and other horrible acts like...suicide?

Sanhedrin Malakim? Sorry I did actually try looking that up...I just got an internet story called 'Trust me...There are many angels'...which stars you and some other people...so yeh...How do you's cope when people use your names in stories? Off topic I know >.<

Mark as in try and meddle with your life etc?
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

Horrible 'Dreams' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horrible 'Dreams'   Horrible 'Dreams' EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:15 pm

The Sanhedrim Malakim is one title for the Shadow Council

As for the story... it was written by someone I know.

One of the ways I have been trying to get the word out there is in the way that is most familiar to me... writing fiction and talking to people about it.

Jonathan who wrote that story is someone I spoke to at length about the whole back story and he has written three novels loosely based on us Smile

I'm disappointed that it didn't come up with the stories I have written, although maybe I didn't use the exact term in them Smile

I'm with you on finding a way to survive Smile
Back to top Go down
Opal

Opal

Horrible 'Dreams' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horrible 'Dreams'   Horrible 'Dreams' EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:32 pm

Ahh okay, makes sense now.

Oooh really?? Wow...that's really cool; I so did not mean to find those stories Razz

Well I'm going to have a read at his stories! Smile
Do you have stories on the internet as well? I'd love to have a read at them if possible. Smile

That is a really clever way of spreading the word, I like it Razz
It plants the seed of curiosity and leaves the reader questioning everything!
I tried writing things...but I usually got distracted. >.<

Well with that I'm off to find and read those stories!
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

Horrible 'Dreams' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horrible 'Dreams'   Horrible 'Dreams' EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 7:50 pm

I write regularly for a web story site called Gay Authors. The stories I write are m/m which in circumstances I suppose is hardly surprising.

The stories that particularly involve the fallen are...

unsurprisingly.... Fallen
To Have and To Hold

As far as i can remember but I have lots more

WARNING the stories have adult sexual contact between consenting males so DO NOT read if you have any problems with that or are not permitted for any legal reason to read them.

That warning wasn't particularly aimed at you but a general warning as in some areas it is illegal for everyone or for minors to view that kind of content
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Horrible 'Dreams' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horrible 'Dreams'   Horrible 'Dreams' Empty

Back to top Go down

Horrible 'Dreams'
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next