HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Salvete!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lady Kari Sarus

PostSubject: Salvete!   Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:13 am

Hi just wanted to introduce myself. I am Lady Kariana Ra'lyn Somyno Sarus,heir to Riushaun yadayada of titles. Anyway,I'm a mutt. My blood is dominantly elf,but I am not a full elf.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: Salvete!   Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:33 am

Hello and welcome

I'm Ash, one of the moderators of the forum. Kick back, relax, grab a cup of tea or two. You may find a nice cozy spot =) You can start a new thread or post to one of the existing threads. You'll also find that we have a members' only section which is private to registered members. If you have any questions or issues that arise, contact me or one of staff or Admin and we'll help you out via PM.

I'm not really familiar with many Elves, though I've met a few and we've had some here on occasion. Please tell us more about yourself if you'd like, so that we (er... I) understand your "titles" ? =)

We're all friends and equals here, and I'm sure that you'll have a blast.

Be Welcome

Ash
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azaz'el
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Salvete!   Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:15 pm

Greetings and welcome to the forum!

Your name is quite long........ is there a shortened version that you are happy to be called by?

Ash has just about said it all, so feel free to browse, reply to topics, start new threads and ask any questions you can't find an answer to. There is a members section for any posts that you feel shouldn't be discussed in front of non members. We are all friends here, regardless of our past, so jump in.

Welcome!

Az

View user profile http://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Ishtahar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Salvete!   Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:40 pm

Welcome to the forum. It's great to meet you.

Elves are tricky and I hope you're tricky in a good way... and aren't we all mutts these days.

Hugs and Welcome
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salvete!   

Back to top Go down

Salvete!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome to New Members :: Introduction-
Jump to: