HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Greetings

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Azaz'el
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:19 am

The biggest problem we have as we face awakening is that there are no absolutes. There aren't in most areas of life, but when we face the awakening of the soul it would be so much easier if there was something we could turn to which stated clearly what was right, what was different, what is true etc etc.

Over the years I have seen many people facing their awakening struggle with the issue of who they are, who they were, what they are and what is the actual truth of their soul. It has been seen in this forum that members strongly identify with a name and a being, be it Shadow or Sidhe or Dragon or other Kin, only to come to understand later that they are actually something different. Others have had such a strong knowing that nothing changes.

Whilst in the end no one can tell another who they are, we can all help by offering questions, insights, knowledge, memory and personal truths. So whilst you cannot identify with being Shadow or having any link now with them, is it possible that you aren't? Could it be that you are, in fact, a different type of Kin? As much as we can easily tend to see Humans as being "normal" they too are Kin. And we have Humans as members of this forum who supported us, loved us, gave their lives for us back in the First Times?

It is always worth keeping an open mind and exploring all memories, ideas and concepts, something we should all do as I stated in an earlier post. Perhaps the energy of Dani'el was what helped you face your awakening and you have been flooded with his energy and emotions, but you aren't him.... he was just the key to open your eyes and your heart, allowing you the opportunity to find us and find who you really are? Years ago I did wonder if I was Penemu'el because his energy was so strong around me as I faced my awakening. But soon afterwards, as the process continued, it became clear to me just who I was.

The journey to understanding is something we all continually walk, a personal journey that we walk alone. But we can gain insight by talking to others, and in the end, the understanding we reach is our own. Questioning always helps, but in the end we are what we are.

Az

View user profile http://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Ishtahar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:37 pm

I can only speak for myself and what I have personally experienced but my own awakening and those of my close friends has been the opposite to what you describe. That is that it is the intense awareness that we are not just human that forces us to accept what we are and what we were. I have never known anyone to have awakened the way you have. That's not to say that you haven't or that you aren't but I knew and know Dani'el very well and I can't understand how his soul could ever exist in the belief that he is merely human.

The way you describe him is spot on Scratch. If there is anything at all I can say defines the Dani'el I knew it is his limitless capacity to love. He was always the mediator and he loved people Shadow and Human which is why he travelled so widely as a diplomat. He was never really a soldier although he fought when he had to.

He burned like a blazing star and no one who met him was ever quite the same again. No offence to Az but after Sem I loved him more than any other person I knew or have known. He was my brother, my hero, my confidante. He comforted me in my darkest times and he was responsible for my transportation. Without him I would never have met Sem in the first place. He has a place in my heart that no one can ever touch.

It destroys me to think that there is even a possiblity that he has lost that. If he's in you he will burn his way out and that is something that you need to be prepared for because there is no way that Dani'el was, is or could ever be merely human.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ari'el

PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:22 pm

Wow, I'm a little late to the party, but hello Dani'el. Welcome to the forum!
I hope you find what you are looking for, and what you need for your journey, be it here or elsewhere <3

- Ari'el/Astraea
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://draconic-fire.deviantart.com
Razi'el

PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:54 am

Welcome to the forum, Dani'el!

it's good to see you finally make your way back here to us. also, i have a bit of a suggestion/resolution to this possible doppleganger; occasionally an otherkin's past self will manifest to others it was close to in the life being represented, but the otherkin in question who is close to awakening/already awakened to their former self will not be conscious of this. in my case, my husband's past self, who was also my mate back then, manifested himself to me three times before i made the connection between the two.

and thus far, i know my old self is still alive and kicking in my noggin somewhere (snarky guy, fun to talk to), and he's somewhat autonomous, i think. also, that sounded much less crazy in my head.

Best wishes!
Razi'el
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ishtahar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:06 am

A lot of things sound a lot less crazy in our heads Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ari'el

PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:59 am

That's really interesting, Razi'el. Thank you for sharing. I've often wondered about that in terms of 'kin/Shadow/Avatars and so forth. It makes a lot of sense Smile

On another note, I realize that many of you, myself included, have current and past memories and experiences with Dani'el, however, it is not fair to heap all of these hopes, dreams, expectations, and responsibilities on someone who is still awakening (and very new to the forum to boot), whether they are who they/you think they are or not. Give her some time. Most of us didn't know who or what we were right away, and many of us still just barely know and have a lot of remembering to do.

Ari'el
Back to top Go down
Dani'el

PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:05 am

I know that I am a Shadow in my mind, but I don't feel myself as one in my heart.

Maybe a small info about my past could help you to better understand why is that so.

I know that I have left Heaven in a fairly early age in order to pursue my own path. Although I have to admit that it was not the brightest decision I have ever made, the path I took then made me the person some of you knew and loved, the person that unfortunately doesn't exist anymore.

After that, I spent a long time living with several different extraterrestrial races until one day somebody came to me and told me that I should accept who and what I am and came back too live in Heaven. I think that it was not too long ago before the time I spent with the Grigori.

I have lived away for far too long and I must admit that I had problems with getting accustomed to that way of life. I have felt better wandering around among humans than I had with the members of my own race.

I understand that some of you might have hard time with accepting the fact that I am Dani'el.

Razi'el and Ellysium, thank you for your insights and support. I truly appreciate them.

There were times when the whole world around me was trying to remind me of who and what I was, but stubborn as I am I just didn't want too listen.

And there are no merely humans.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ousa

PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:31 pm

What is Perspective? http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/perspective

It's not a matter of just who/what and where we were before but as to who and what we are now and how that applies to those fellow souls who are still in the flux of finalizing and coming back together for one and alls sake.

All of us were called in our own way to this forum I've mentioned these two words before so, I will again (soul fragments or fragmentation of the soul). I hope that you all can grasp and hold on to it's overall meaning and what it ultimately implies to us all:

http://ndeyoung.com/soulretrieval.pdf
http://www.eaglespiritministry.com/teaching/sr/srsf.htm

p.s. I do not subscribe to the above foundation but only look to it's interpretation of spiritual fundamentals/history!

"We are but bits and pieces of dust in the winds of time searching only for a home of new beginnings once again!"

Ouza I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ishtahar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:19 pm

Thank you for those links, they are very helpful.

Az and I have been involved in soul retrieval on a number of occasion, with varying success. Also i have done it in the form of Sar rituals in Canada and shamanic/druidic/pagan ceremonies in the UK.

The results, successful or not are very poweful and can go back many lifetimes. With regard to my lifetimes I have a way to go yet.

Blessings.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scratch

PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:51 am

Yes Ari'el, it is unfair to put hopes and expectations on another person. However, it is also unfair to be expected to accept a claim without substantiation ("I just know" is not a reason for others to believe), which directly contradicts several peoples' own memories and experiences that all seem to agree with each other. We come here to share and seek answers, but that requires an open mind, which is not the approach I'm seeing here.

D, you're asking some of us to trust you instead of our own impressions. You're not willing to even entertain other possibilities, so why should we accept any "fact" of yours? There are no facts here, and even your own opinions on yourself are contradictory, which undermines any attempt of yours to speak in absolutes.

This is a very loaded name being used, which I think is abundantly clear, and I don't understand this insistence on being someone who, according to the person claiming this name, does not exist anymore. Likewise, I don't see how this info you offered, D, explains anything. This is not even a matter of majority opinion. I see no effort being made here to find answers: only make others believe what one person is mentally convinced is fact. In my experience, from everything I've heard and seen, anything which is known without actually being felt needs to be investigated more thoroughly before anyone accepts it as truth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dani'el

PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:59 am

I understand why some of the things I said might have confused you, so I will try to elaborate myself better. When I say that I do not feel myself as a Shadow it means that when I think about Heaven there is no sense of longing or nostalgia akin to the one I would expect anybody should feel toward there long lost home, which coincides with the thought that I have left it in a fairly early age. I know that this might sound strange to many of you, but for me Heaven is just a place where I was born/created. I have grown up in a different world, as a member of an extraterrestrial race, a race with whom I have felt a very strong emotional bond, which is something that I do not feel toward the Shadow in general.

Over the course of time I have developed some not so pleasant character traits which Dani’el whom you remember didn’t have. I have also lost many of the qualities he possessed. That is what I meant by saying that the person whom some of you remember doesn’t exist anymore.

When I said that I “knew”something, I was referring to the thoughts/intuitions that I have about myself from time to time. I wanted to make the distinction between the things that I just know without any emotions attached to them and strong feelings that I have toward certain places, events and people. It wasn’t my intention to sound arrogant, but if I did, I apologize for that once again.

As much I would like to call myself a human, the fact that there is something sprouting from my back, along with the memories I have is clearly stating otherwise. My soul was created in Heaven, by the Source, but Earth is my current home, I live in a human body, all of my abilities are human… Even becoming aware of my extraterrestrial origins has made a havoc in my mind from which I am still trying to recover, and not to mention this.
It is simply hard to accept that so many things you thought you knew about the world, about yourself are not true.

I have a few memories from my childhood, and one of them involves you Scratch. I have a memory of you trying to persuade me to leave Heaven with you when I was a child, and I want to say that it was just before The First Fall. Of course, there is a chance that my mind is playing games with me, and that some of the “memories” I have are just a product of an overactive imagination, but some of the thoughts I had about my past lives here on Earth were confirmed by other people, so there is a chance that these could be true too.

As you may see, I still think that I am/was Dani’el, saying anything else would be a lie, but I am also ready to cooperate and see if there might be a chance that I am wrong.

I desperately need help. That’s for sure.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scratch

PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:45 am

Welcome back! Sounds like you've turned a few corners, in the interim. I know how scary and confusing it can be, especially at first, and how it is to want to cling to impressions that have formed. Trust me from my own experience though, when I say how much easier it makes everything to keep an open mind, and not let yourself get attached to one identity or another. I've actually gone through several since I began awakening, and it turned out there was truth within all of them. It's all such small pieces of a very large multidimensional picture.

What you said about heaven made sense to me. As far as I'm concerned, we can't go back there anyway. This is our home now. Perhaps part of that is because I simply don't remember it the way some people seem to, but that is just as well, to my mind.

When you said you were a child, do you mean newly formed, or literally a child? I ask because I do not remember angels growing up, as humans do, but being born fully matured. I do, however, have a memory that I had not previously been able to place: of helping a young boy, and a young girl. They seemed around the age of 10, may have been brother and sister, and there was something very special about them, especially the girl. I had to protect them, but don't remember why, or from what. It was during the Second War I think, when all hell had broken loose between the angels. I was already fallen, and a woman, and hiding with these children in a mud hut, because it was the last place "they" would look for us, I was figuring, but still comfortable enough for us to stay a while. We were not planning to stay any longer than necessary, though, and trying to find a way out of there. There was someone helping us, bringing food and water and such, because if we emerged we would probably be killed.

That's all I know right now, but what you said immediately reminded me of it, after nothing thinking of it in years. ::shrugs::
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ari'el

PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:30 am

I'm so glad to see that you're back, Dani'el! Welcome again!
I'd really like to know more about the extraterrestrial race you speak of.
What Scratch said about going through many identities of a multiple-dimensional whole was perfect. I've been through the same process myself.
Back to top Go down
Dani'el

PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:32 pm

When I said a child, I meant newly formed, young and inexperienced, although when I think about that period of my existence I want to describe myself as significantly shorter than the others, almost like a toddler would be to a grown up, and without wings. It is probably just a way in which my mind tries to symbolically represents the fact that I was a lot younger than the people with whom I spent time with, although I did act as a child, not knowing anything about the world, wandering around, asking a bunch of questions, not wanting to listen to anyone, and I literally mean anyone, not even the Source itself.

The children you speak of could be the nephilim you tried to hide and save from the other Shadow after The War was over and Grigori killed. Laeus and Elaea come to mind, because you mentioned that they may have been brother and sister, and that they were important to you.

I don’t have any clear memories of Heaven either, but some of the things other people have written about it do resonate. Forest feels familiar, like a place where I liked to spend my time, and I think that the city itself had some kind of fortification, but again I could be wrong.

One of the problems I have with my memories lies in the fact that they have a tendency to overlap. Memories of similar events from different times and places tend to merge, along with the legends surrounding the events in question.

Some years ago, I had a though that I had been in some way involved in the events that eventually led to The Great Flood. At that moment, I discarded the thought as a product of an overactive imagination. It was before I knew anything about my connection with the fall of the Grigori.

I read what Azaz’el had written in another thread about Shadow being created by the other Shadow. I don’t think that it was the case with me, though. When I think about it I want to say that I was created directly by the Source.

I think that the Source has some kind of form in which he/she/it interacts with Shadow in Heaven. I actually have a quite clear memory of myself, kneeling and sobbing my heart out in front of it, promising that I am going to be good and behave, with my face buried in my hands, the upper mentioned petting my head gently. The memory is from the third person, from the perspective of someone who would stand next to the Source, so I cannot tell you how did the Source looked like. I think that it was before the time I spent with the Grigori.

Hi, Ari’el. I am glad to be back too. I am a bit struggling with the language, which is one of the reasons why it took so long to write this post. I think that I will leave writing about my awakening and extraterrestrials for another one. It is probably going to be a longer one too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ari'el

PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:38 pm

Dani'el, wow. Reading through your post gave me this feeling of "Who ARE you?! I know you!" I just can't quite remember...
I also feel that way, that my angelic body was created directly by the Source... Thinking about Shadow creating other Shadow like how Az describes it actually creeps me out a little, no idea why.
Also, I completely agree with the Source having a form with which it interacted with angels.

Even though you say you are struggling with the language, you are doing a very good job. Smile
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:11 pm

Do you have any idea why the thought of Shadow creating Shadow creeps you out? That sounds quite strange, as with most Races they make their own kind...... reproduce. The first 'wave' of Shadow were created directly by the Source, and those that came after were also made by the Source but with some Shadow acting as Soul Midwives. There are some Shadow who were made from a piece of essence of other Shadow, so this could be seen as a type of reproduction.

Az

View user profile http://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Ari'el

PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:20 am

Yes, reproduction is quite normal. I'm not really sure why it creeps me out. Maybe it's because my angelic body was created directly by the Source, so I have no concept of creation by the other method? But then again, I think that the idea of a human living and growing inside another human is completely bizarre.
Sometimes I get in moods where it seems strange that we, as animals, would eat living organic matter, as though it would be much more natural to eat rocks and minerals. Lol. Long story short, I have some strange quirks and I'm not always sure where they come from.
Back to top Go down
Scratch

PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:58 am

::chuckles:: Sometimes I find myself trying to live off of the energy of rocks and minerals. It doesn't work so good. ;P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabri'el

PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:36 pm

Greetings Daniel ..... wow looks like I've missed out on quite a bit while I was on vacation =p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dani'el

PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:19 pm

Thank you for the support Ari’el. I truly appreciate it. I am also very glad to hear that some of my memories match your own. I wouldn’t be surprised if we knew each other in the past, especially if you were the one who worked with plants and animals.

I identify myself as a seraph. It was one of the first thoughts that went trough my mind when I was contemplating about the possibility of being some kind of otherkin, even before I knew with certainty what the word seraph actually means. I can feel three pairs of wings sprouting from my back, one between the shoulder blades, one in the solar plexus area and one on the lower back.

I think that I was born from light or something that I want to describe as “the element of light”. I feel connection with fire, but also with water and have a very strong affinity toward sunlight. I feel a very deep and strong connection with the Sun, although for the reasons I cannot explain I want to say that my soul has many qualities that are traditionally linked with the Moon. Sometimes I see myself as a red flower emerging from water.

I think that I was a healer and an artist in those days.

Hi, Gabri’el. I am glad to see you again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ari'el

PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:27 pm

Yes, I was the one who worked with plants and animals Smile

I love your description of being a seraph and the certain aspects and qualities that your soul has.
Back to top Go down
Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:51 pm

A little late but welcome back

It has been good reading your posts as I travel away from home

Ash
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dani'el

PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:20 pm

Hi, Ash. Thank you for the welcome. I hope you are enjoying your trip.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings   

Back to top Go down

Greetings
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome to New Members :: Introduction-
Jump to: