HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Ishtahar (of Course)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ishtahar
Admin

PostSubject: Ishtahar (of Course)    Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:15 am

What can I say?

I have written my story as I remember it and it's going to be posted in full. So what do you all think of when you think of Ishtahar. Be brutally honest.

One thing I will say is that the images I feel mostly connected with are the seven pointed star and the eye. Read my story and you'll know why
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabri'el

PostSubject: Re: Ishtahar (of Course)    Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:14 am

Well I guess I will be the first to comment on you Ish. From what I can remember so far I had very little contact with the humans during this time. I don't feel that I had any kind of animosity towards them, at least not personally...if that makes sense. But I was good at analyzing and reading those I was asked to keep an eye on, you know learn their behavioural patterns, blah blah blah - it was kind of my job - I was considered a "Watcher" after all.

My first impression of Ishtahar was that although she didn't vocalize it or showed any signs of - she watched you, and what I mean by that is she "learned or memorized" you. She laughed and joked with those she was comfortable with but if she didn't trust you she kept quiet and only answered basic questions. Her demeanor changed around the Shadow she didn't trust or wasn't sure of.

I don't want to say there was mistrust on my part when it came to her - how ironic as hell I know - but I could sense there was more to her than she let on - almost like I could sense a power growing inside of her and that made me both curious and a little apprehensive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabri'el

PostSubject: Re: Ishtahar (of Course)    Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:34 am

I remember the eye Ishtahar - I have that same damn symbol on the palm of my right hand - can't remember if I was the one directly responsible for your pain and suffering related to this symbol but I suppose it serves as a constant reminder of the horrible act that was done - an eye for an eye - I had two children taken from me in this lifetime before I was blessed with the two I have now.

As always the Laws of the Universe applies to ALL ..noone is exempt - The Balance of One = The Balance of ALL

That was a hard lesson learned, but it was necessary

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ishtahar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ishtahar (of Course)    Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:09 pm

Yeah, you were the one directly responsible. You carried the 'message' from the Council and it wasn't the only time I was on the wrong side of that role.

However, I am quite sure that you weren't happy about it, even though at the time you appeared to be emotionless because I have felt the emotion since then.

I think that one of your biggest mistake was getting involved with Micha'el.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabri'el

PostSubject: Re: Ishtahar (of Course)    Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:40 pm

Thank you for confirming that Ish. Before my second child died in my womb - carried her full term, she was a stillborn - I had a dream of a woman surrounded by several dark shadows and she was pregnant - it looked like one of the shadows reached into her womb and took the soul of her unborn child and she was powerless to do anything about it. She wept and wept and fell to the ground, I also felt the pain and sorrow of the shadow that carried out the deed - he did not want to do it but felt he had to.

I always thought that woman was me - but now I think I was reliving the memory of what I did to you. Eye for an eye.

Ish in cursing you I cursed myself as well. As it should be. How else can lessons be learned. I pray one day you can forgive me for this vile act and if not....well I understand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azaz'el
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ishtahar (of Course)    Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:33 pm

What do I think when I think of the name Ishtahar?

Stubborn, wilful, unruly, energetic, proud, humble, faithful, passionate, fiery, faithful, reliable, honest, trustworthy, a true friend.

Az

View user profile http://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Ousa

PostSubject: Re: Ishtahar (of Course)    Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:09 pm

She was and still is my life!

Ouza
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scratch

PostSubject: Re: Ishtahar (of Course)    Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:08 am

I think of a small darkish woman, who was small the way a stick of dynamite is small. I don't know if we ever spoke directly to each other, but I loved you because Sem loved you, and it was the both of you I was most thinking of when I stood up for all the angels who had taken human lovers and wives.

I am so sorry it all went so wrong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: Ishtahar (of Course)    Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:28 am

I never knew you as the human Ishtahar, tho I'm sure we've met.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ishtahar (of Course)    

Back to top Go down

Ishtahar (of Course)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Shadow of the Fallen Website :: Remeniscences :: Names-
Jump to: