HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

War

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gabri'el

Gabri'el

War Empty
PostSubject: War   War EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 8:02 am

Had a dream about a week ago where I was told that there would be a war in the future. In the dream I was standing in front of a fire place in a log cabin out in the middle of nowwhere, I was adding more wood to the fire that was burning when 3 men walked into the room, at first I didn't recognize any of them but they obviously knew me - one of the men stood by the door they entered through as if he was standing guard.

The other two walked over and stood beside me one on my left the other on the right - the one on the left had brown hair and bright blue eyes, the other had darker hair and dark eyes - the one with the dark eyes stepped up and put his arm around me and said "you know there will be a war and we will fight" . All I could do was look at him, then he said "Just came here to warn you" . I really didn't know what to say. He wasn't threatening in any way and the others never said a word. I heaved a big sigh and walked out of the cabin and noticed in the distance an army was being assembled. My heart was pounding and all I could think of at the moment was no...no more bloodshed...then something in the sky caught my eye and when I looked up there were several what looked like alien spacecraft hovering over the army - a horrible feeling came over me then and my thoughts before the dream ended were we weren't going to have another "civil war" - the threat was going to come from above - from an "old enemy".

Interesting...

Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

War Empty
PostSubject: Re: War   War EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 12:09 pm

Yes, the old enemy is gathering, we've known that for a long time. I'm glad that there is a gathering because for a long time Az and I have been banging our heads against the wall not knowing what to do about it.

I think, though that you will find the spaceships may well be part of our army. The enemy will be coming through gates and not space.
Back to top Go down
Gabri'el

Gabri'el

War Empty
PostSubject: Re: War   War EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 4:09 am

I do hope history does not repeat itself. I have worked to hard to get to the point that I am now. I refuse to spill anymore blood if it isn't necessary. My goal is to restore balance - not create more chaos.

The "old enemy" I was referring to was a war that was fought when the Shadow were all on the same side, before the fall and before ignorance ran rampant within the hierarchy Neutral . I think Az and Sem remember this, I recall a thread that Az had posted on it a while back, I have a memory to share about that and I will post it in the new section.

Ish do you feel something disasterous on its way? Or will this war balance the scales.... my intuition tells me something is coming- I do hope its positive and will finally set our tortured souls free, I want to reunite my brothers with their loved ones - make peace with the otherkin that suffered along with my brothers and just do the right thing - for the sake of us all.
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

War Empty
PostSubject: Re: War   War EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 8:28 am

Strangely, I don't have a sense of dread. I know that many people do but my sense of 'something coming' is that there is going to be something huge and possibly catastrophic but avoidable if we can all band together and I have faith that we will
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

War Empty
PostSubject: Re: War   War EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 10:28 pm

Strangely I don't have faith but I do have hope. I have always held on to hope.......... even through the millennia of Exile, feeling every second of time wash through me with no escape, no rest. no death, I still had hope.

There is war coming, but what form or shape it takes and where this will be played out is unclear. I hope we can all come together and stand united. My fear, considering the date I am typing this, is that there are so few Grigori awakened that we may not have enough numbers to unite and make a stand.

I have hope.

Az

http://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Ousa

Ousa

War Empty
PostSubject: Re: War   War EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 9:05 pm

I also foresee it coming however these are and will be different types of gates otherthan the one's made by us! I've already been probed for that information by the watchers!

Ouza
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

War Empty
PostSubject: Re: War   War Empty

Back to top Go down

War
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Putting The Pieces Together :: Dreams & Portents-
Jump to: