HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Mu

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ashtart

PostSubject: Mu   Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:34 pm

What do you remember about the cities of the Sidhe?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ishtahar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mu   Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:29 pm

What I remember most are the trees with silver leaves and young people wearing soft grey tunics and loose trousers. I got the feeling they were students of some kind.

The grass was very green but in places seemed to be scorched, whether deliberately or not I don't know. I think maybe I was in the countryside because I don't remember a city only simple but beautiful dwellings on the banks of a lake.

I remember they loved bright and pretty things and even though the dwellings were simple they were decorated with jewel bright cusions, hangings, lights... all kinds of things. They felt very warm and comfortable. I felt very welcome there.

I forgot to say that this wasn't 'back then' but fairly recently... in this life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: Mu   Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:44 pm

Ah, I was so confused until I read your last line. It sounds very much like the Sidhe of today to me, or even Elfin (I think they're living in Sidhe lands now anyway).

Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mu   

Back to top Go down

Mu
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Shadow of the Fallen Website :: Remeniscences :: Places-
Jump to: