HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

When did the Shadow start to interact with humans?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashtart

Ashtart

When did the Shadow start to interact with humans? Empty
PostSubject: When did the Shadow start to interact with humans?   When did the Shadow start to interact with humans? EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 5:54 am

I've been thinking about the history of Earth's interaction with the Shadow recently. I put it that way because I'm thinking that the Shadow were originally from off-Earth like my people. I think there was a point when the Shadow came here. It may have been interdimensionally as opposed to interplanetary (like perhaps they came via gateways to other planes instead of landing from distant planets). I feel - as far as memory serves - that the Shadow, when I knew them more closely, did not vibrate (i.e. their energy that I could sense) as if they were from the planet originally. Rather, they vibrated like foreign things - asteroids, other off-planet species. Does this make sense with your own memories?

I've been feeling more come forward in bits and pieces on my relations with Shadow as they used to be. I've been wondering these things because in trying to place the start of when humans had limited access to magic, I realized that if the Shadow were carrying the vibrations of magic, perhaps there was a time before they had to do so.
Back to top Go down
Scratch

Scratch

PostSubject: Re: When did the Shadow start to interact with humans?   When did the Shadow start to interact with humans? EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 7:00 am

This makes sense to me. I always took it in the Biblical sense, sort of: angels existed on a different plane before they fell.

A spirit once asked me to "remember Mexico," in the height of that past life exploration I was doing. It appears our personal connection began there, because I landed on him (I use gender for lack of a better term). I think magic, being the manipulation of energy, runs through all things, but one of the things he was pointing out, by prompting that memory, was that celestial beings impacting Earth produced a vast fallout of concentrated light, and having mine come down directly on his head massively empowered his soul. Apparently, the loss of that energy is also why we are, for most intents and purposes, human: our souls have been collecting energy to rebuild ourselves, through the lifetimes since.

I'm making this connection as I write, but perhaps it is part of the answer to your question.
Back to top Go down
Myth

Myth

PostSubject: Re: When did the Shadow start to interact with humans?   When did the Shadow start to interact with humans? EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 5:55 pm

You both speak in the past tense ("existed") as if they no longer exist as they once were. Not all Shadow fell. Therefore, they do still exist as they once were, both in this plane/dimension and in others. The reason we can sometimes sense them but not see them is that their vibrations are at a higher frequency then ours. It's not that they aren't there, but we can't feel them or see them unless we are tuned in to their frequency, which most of us are not -- or at least not usually. As we pass from this life to the next, our souls, which normally operate on the same frequency as the Malakhim when not encased in our physical bodies, are leaving this earthly realm and moving at a higher frequency, which is why there are so many near-death experiences involving seeing/talking to angels and other spirits.

I'm not sure what you mean about carrying the vibrations of magic. Don't all living things do this already? It's not really that magic has died or ceased to exist or changed in any way. It's more that our ability to perceive or access it has changed as we became humans. I'm not really sure humans ever had this ability to begin with... which is why being human is such a unique and different experience from our true selves. Those who remember past lives may see it as a change or loss, but you can't really lose something you never had - at least not on this physical plane and in these physical bodies. Does this make sense, or am I totally missing the mark here?

Myth
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

PostSubject: Re: When did the Shadow start to interact with humans?   When did the Shadow start to interact with humans? EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 10:44 pm

The Shadow are not native to this planet, in that sense. But I must point out straight away that neither do I imply that we are 'aliens.' The Shadow are from all dimensions and all realms, but primarily from what is now called a spiritual frequency, a state of being that resonates at a soul level and beyond. It is only by condensing this energy that we were able to become physical, but those at the top of the hierarchy, the topmost choirs, weren't able to lower their energy enough to be able to become physical.

The different levels or choirs existed in order to carry out specific tasks and roles, of guiding, protecting and watching over the created realms in the Universe. The Shadow have been in this realm, this physical realm, for many, many millennia. But they only started to interract with Humanity after the war with the 'old enemy' was over. It was considered, as far as I remember, that the universe was safe again, that we could return to our other original tasks and guide the developing races and watch over creation. Other than offering messages and interpretations to key individuals and teachers, our involvement with Humantiy really only began around the time the City and settlements were created, when we could have stable and settled lives once more.

It is right to say that not all Shadow fell, but it's also fair to admit that for many of us, the Shadow or angelics vanished in their accepted form at the point of the last great Fall. That was when the 'magic' left this plane of existence and, as some of us believe, the ability to open the Gateways and return to our Home beyond this physycal plane closed. Since that time, no Shadow has been able to manifest that wasn't physical unless born into a human form. None have been able to return Home.

However........ the cracks have appeared, the bonds have broken and the opening of the Gateways is now possible, or at least will be very soon. We just have to remember how!!!!!

Az
Back to top Go down
https://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Scratch

Scratch

PostSubject: Re: When did the Shadow start to interact with humans?   When did the Shadow start to interact with humans? EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 10:49 pm

What City are you referring to, Az? Since I began to wake, I have held a vision and a promise in my head of "The Dark City." It seems perpetually shrouded in twilight, but as if spectrums there are flipped from how we know them, so the darkness is joyful and bright... Whatever and wherever it is, I long for it with every fiber of my being.
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

PostSubject: Re: When did the Shadow start to interact with humans?   When did the Shadow start to interact with humans? EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 11:02 pm

Scratch, you have just made me shiver!! The city I mentioned is the city of light that existed in the middle east area, that has been talked about many times.

However, I've never mentioned it's counterpart, the city of Dark or Dark city, which is one of the main cities that the Shadow accessed on the other side of the Gateway. It's difficult to try to descibe as it looks and feels as a physical city would, yet it exists only in a spiritual, energy sense, but as you say, it's as if the dark is light. Looking up, the 'sun' can be seen to be shining so brightly, yet the sky is black and dotted by more stars that can be imagined, instead of being blue.

Until now, I have not yet talked to anyone who even touched upon those memories.

Thank you,

Az
Back to top Go down
https://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Scratch

Scratch

PostSubject: Re: When did the Shadow start to interact with humans?   When did the Shadow start to interact with humans? EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 11:19 pm

I'm sobbing without tears. Maybe it's laughter. I can't tell. All I know is, now I know it is real!! Thank you! I have seen that sky, and it was exactly as you said!
Back to top Go down
Myth

Myth

PostSubject: Re: When did the Shadow start to interact with humans?   When did the Shadow start to interact with humans? EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 6:39 am

This city reminds me of a "negative" image - meaning the old camera film we used to have and how when you got the negatives back they were opposite in light of the image. I've actually heard the earth described this way, and that the heaven realm is the "true" image and the earth is the "negative" image. This is very interesting stuff... I'm so glad you got your validation, Scratch. That is truly a joyous feeling, and I am really happy for you!!!

But... I'm still confused about the Shadow and what happened to them.

"That was when the 'magic' left this plane of existence and, as some of us believe, the ability to open the Gateways and return to our Home beyond this physycal plane closed. Since that time, no Shadow has been able to manifest that wasn't physical unless born into a human form. None have been able to return Home." ~AZ~

So you're saying that no new Shadow have been able to come here since the Fall? If they were not here in physical form before, then the only way to access this physical plane is through birth... correct? So birth and death became the new Gateway? And those Shadow who were here just got stuck here... stranded? Did they, too, eventually manifest as humans? And did the Deluge possibly have anything to do with this? I ask because the Deluge was meant to get rid of the Nephilim, but if it (or other such events or accidents) also killed some of the remaining Shadow, then their bodies would have been destroyed and their souls would have been forced into human bodies... possibly? But, I think you said before that the Shadow blended in with Humanity and have retained all their old powers/abilities except for the ability to connect with the Source. So I'm really confused!!! What you say seems contradictory, and it doesn't jive with what I know to be true, what countless others have perceived about the presence of angels all around us. Can you help me tease this one out?

And "magic"... can someone tell me their understanding of what they mean by this and how it could have left? Left the Shadow, yes... but I still say that humans never had it. That was one of the big sticking points in your "trial" wasn't it Az? According to the accounts, your group was accused of sharing this magical knowledge, which was a big no no because humans were never meant to have it, and from what I understand it was a more serious charge than the "relations" with humans. But the charges seem sort of "trumped up", if you know what I mean. The ones listed in Enoch and the Jubilees seem really benign - by today's standards, at least. Any thoughts on this?

Myth
Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: When did the Shadow start to interact with humans?   When did the Shadow start to interact with humans? EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 8:23 am

For the purposes of this conversation, magic is meant as the ability to manipulate reality/energy through will/intent. It is possible today but not as it was then. I'm talking about immediate manifestation. Things that don't seem possible today were once natural and commonplace. Things like fire-creating, teleportation, shapeshifting, but more importantly, the ability to tap into the source of all power. That sort of ability can really be used for anything that the mind can imagine, which is partially the point. Some in the metaphysics community argue that humans today still participate in a cocreation of the world - through accepting or denying "truth" creating certain realities or destroying certain realities once enough people can accept an idea. The interesting thing is that quantum physics is now pointing to this as a possibility as well.

Humans did have it in its full capacity. I don't remember when exactly. I want to say it was before the Shadow came. I don't know if the Shadow acted as saviors in that regard - filling a void once magic was removed - or an aggressor - taking away the ability of humans and keeping it for themselves. I don't know how it could have left either. I think that once I figure that out, it'll be obvious how it'll return.
Back to top Go down
Scratch

Scratch

PostSubject: Re: When did the Shadow start to interact with humans?   When did the Shadow start to interact with humans? EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 9:25 am

I think belief has a tremendous part to play in the working of magic, and may be the whole reason it no longer seems present as it once was. Looking at mythology the world over, it seems obvious people used to believe in "the supernatural," with a capacity which has greatly diminished. When everyone seems to believe one thing, and I another, how will proof be interpreted? Even if I believed with all my heart, mind, and soul that I could shoot fireballs from my eyes, what would people think if they saw me do it? See where I'm going with this?

Perhaps we are stuck here only because everyone thinks there's no way to leave, or any other place to go.
Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: When did the Shadow start to interact with humans?   When did the Shadow start to interact with humans? EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 9:35 am

Precisely

LOL at "shooting fireballs from your eyes" I'm really laughing at the image of a lone person in a crowd shooting everyone with eye fire and no one noticing/caring.
Back to top Go down
Scratch

Scratch

PostSubject: Re: When did the Shadow start to interact with humans?   When did the Shadow start to interact with humans? EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 9:47 am

I am too, now. Makes me want to try it. cherry
Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: When did the Shadow start to interact with humans?   When did the Shadow start to interact with humans? EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 8:09 am

Quote :
I think magic, being the manipulation of energy, runs through all things, but one of the things he was pointing out, by prompting that memory, was that celestial beings impacting Earth produced a vast fallout of concentrated light, and having mine come down directly on his head massively empowered his soul.

This makes a lot more sense to me now. I can see that being a factor in the vibrations of the human race as a whole.

Quote :
Apparently, the loss of that energy is also why we are, for most intents and purposes, human: our souls have been collecting energy to rebuild ourselves, through the lifetimes since.

I had a friend that I was doing a reading on comment recently to me on a past life memory of mine that her guides wanted me to give to her. Namely, I/they had advised her to "stop stabbing her own heart" and when she didn't understand this metaphor, I was prompted to share with her the memory of my death in Albion.

I (and I think she) have no indications that she is (consciously) psychic, however when I said that I was stabbed in "my 'star' heart, and then the pieces of me scattered," she replied without pause "Maybe it was supposed to happen. Maybe you were supposed to be scattered. So that you could come back together again in this day and age. So that you could be brighter." Since then, I can't help but think that maybe it was the same for all the trials that the Fallen have gone through. As painful and unjust and terrible as they were, perhaps they were "meant" to happen, so that, as you say, you could rebuild yourselves and be stronger.

That was also the first time I shared with someone who is not-kin that I've had non-human lives and seem to be non-human in some way in this life. She didn't even bat an eyelid. Pretty cool Smile

Last edited by Ashtart on Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: When did the Shadow start to interact with humans?   When did the Shadow start to interact with humans? EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 8:15 am

Azaz'el wrote:
it's also fair to admit that for many of us, the Shadow or angelics vanished in their accepted form at the point of the last great Fall. That was when the 'magic' left this plane of existence and, as some of us believe, the ability to open the Gateways and return to our Home beyond this physycal plane closed.

As far as when magic left, I always thought that it was earlier than that... namely because I keep seeing an argument or heated discussion with the godforms and goddessforms around a round stone table like sandstone, and then one of us (probably me followed by someone) storming out, immediately preceding my sense (in years, so "immediately" meaning a couple of years, maybe...) that magic had been taken away.

I'm not sure when exactly everything has happened, though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When did the Shadow start to interact with humans?   When did the Shadow start to interact with humans? Empty

Back to top Go down

When did the Shadow start to interact with humans?
Page 1 of 1