HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Semyaza

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ousa

PostSubject: Re: Semyaza   Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:32 pm

Would someone please tell and give me a description of Sem and his position and duties with the Shadow and how it all began prior to Hebron and after Hebron and the Garden of Eden?

Ouza
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ishtahar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Semyaza   Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:47 pm

Sem was beautiful in every way. Alright he was a conceited, stubborn, arrogant, selfish son of a bitch but even that was beautiful. He had blonde hair and green eyes and a smile to die for... I know becuase I did Smile He was muscled but not overly so, with golden skin and tawny wings. Underneath they were white and so so soft. When we sat under the tree I would snuggle into his side and he would wrap his wing around me and the down was incredibly soft. Sometimes it would be stifling hot in there but I wouldn't tell him to stop because I felt so safe, so loved. I have never felt like that since then.

He smelled spicy and sweet and I liked to lick the sweat off his shoulder. Sometimes his hair would get stuck to it when it was really hot and i liked to tug on it with my teeth because it annoyed him. Sometimes I would push it back and blow on his neck. That annoyed him to but usually ended in a kiss, usually after a tussle. Of course he could just have pinned me down with one hand but he always let me think I had a chance of getting away, not that I ever wanted to.

He was tall, of course. I was tall for a woman, very tall but he was easily a head taller than me. He could lift me with one arm and he often did that when I was having one of my hissy fits. He'd hold me with my feet off the floor and no matter how hard I kicked he wouldn't let me go.

Sitting here writing I can almost feel his arm around me pulling at my shoulder to get closer, the softness of his wing around me like a blanket.The down was so soft, like the softest down pillow and the outer feathers kind of rattled and rustled. I can still hear it now if I let myself be still.

I could go on. But the thing is that i can't tell you what Sem was like, I can only tell you what he was like to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azaz'el
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Semyaza   Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:48 pm

Sem was dear to me, more than he perhaps realised, certainly more than I ever admitted. I was at his "birth", I stood before him as he opened his eyes for the first time and looked into the Universe.

He was proud, charismatic, suave, stubborn, childish and at times petulant. He believed he knew the answers to everything and if he didn't know, he believed he had the right to know. We argued a lot, because he refused to listen and I refused to accept that he should make his own mistakes. He was a great leader..... officially the leader of the Grigori here on Earth. He was fearless and a perfect warrior.

He was very important to me.

Az

View user profile http://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Ari'el

PostSubject: Semyaza   Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:12 pm

You guys should start a thread in "Names" just for Sem Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://draconic-fire.deviantart.com
Ousa

PostSubject: Sem   Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:07 am

Dear Az,

You stated that you were there at his birth. When and were was that and how old was he when
he came to earth on his mission. Were you related to him or were you friends of his parents? As
You say he was born did he have a mother and father or was he conceived in spirit by spirit? Could
you please elucidate just a little bit further what you remember?

Ouza
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: Semyaza   Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:44 am

Moved to a new topic in "Names" - Ash
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ishtahar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Semyaza   Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:21 pm

It's crazy but just looking at the name makes me cry. How pathetic amd I?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ousa

PostSubject: Re: Semyaza   Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:03 pm

I may not know everything but this one thing I know for sure. Sem came to return the 200
back to reawaken the 200 with the help of red rose, Az and Dan but mostly to touch his love that
was once lost but now found.

Ouza
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ousa

PostSubject: Re: Semyaza   Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:45 pm

Let me try to clarify this a little bit so that you have a better understanding of what was the true purpose of our mission.  About 13000 BC or so I and AZ were assigned to produce a warrior species that had little if no conscious and was inadvertently willing to die without a cause. This was well before our pact on Mount Hebron!

After the War with Lucifer and his fall I the others we were sent by the light here to this solar system because they needed a new form of warrior without conscious and easily manipulated and not easily identifiable by genetic structure makeup!  The light faction no matter how much they professed non violence after the war had still needed an army to protect them that was totally off the record thus we were assigned the name of Shadow. We only knew of one place so capable of achieving this task at that time and it was Erra (Earth)!

Our first genetic success were the Cro-Magnons who were finally harvested and sent to the light for further testing. However, at the same time I had came up with Neanderthal DNA along with the Cro-magnons DNA which by far was much more resilient for the purpose of combat.  Soon they were harvested and sent back to the light faction for further use and evaluation in the field.

It was about the time after the second harvest that, I came to the conclusion that we as a selected group could produce a much better breed intermixed with our own genetic makeup plus the other two.

But unbeknownst of the light faction my true purpose and feelings had changed and I contrived the idea to perfect the existing neanderthal's abilities to make a more perfect resilient body with less aggressive tendencies and a better apply overall surviving factors through the use of their minds over other beasts for better survival and dependability purposes.

Thus those of us while remaining came to an agreement in order to breach the contract with the faction on Mount Hebron.  We consisted of (207) not counting myself, AZ and Dan. I further suggested that we agree that if there should be retaliation of any sorts that I as the leader alone would be held responsible and accountable so that none of the others would be persecuted and then set free.

However, AZ and Dan stepped behind me and stated that they too would be held accountable no matter what the price!

They (the faction) were kept abreast and kept under the impression that we were still in the process of producing a third generation for further combat purposes.

So they left us alone with our work for a long while.  I had convinced them that we needed no further supervision and were quite adequate by ourselves!

In the meantime we had our lives to live alone from further interference from the faction.  I was further introduced to Wishglow by Dan. However, unbeknownst to us an infiltrator was left in our midst by the light to further observe our progress.  Eventually in later time he ended up turning us in to the faction without us being aware.  I thought I had filled all the gaps so that the information that leaked back to the light was favorable for us but, I was wrong this one was to close to us and knew too much.

As chief geneticist I had my hands full pretty well much a majority of the time. Thus I left most of the other responsibilities and activities to AZ and the others down through the chain of command in the field work and my love for Red Rose.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ousa

PostSubject: Re: Semyaza   Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:51 pm

Addendum:

The Key was that they the light didn't want there little secret known to the other factions and powers thus we were slandered and became the bad guys. The intended kill was not put to action until around Noahs time who was Enoch's great great grandson who with my help intructed Noah to build the Ark.

Ouza
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ari'el

PostSubject: Re: Semyaza   Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:20 am

Sem,
Your description of that time reminds me very much of the theory of the planet Nibiru and the Annunaki, how they came to Earth and started messing with or enslaving the human and human-like races. I don't know much about this so I could have some of it slightly wrong. I used to think that this was an absolutely ridiculous idea because I am a scientist and believe in evolution. But now, with some of the memories I have, and with what you are saying, I'm starting to wonder... And it makes me feel very uncomfortable, as though there is something there that I really don't want to look at or remember. But I know that I will have to if I want to progress.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://draconic-fire.deviantart.com
Ousa

PostSubject: Re: Semyaza   Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:30 am

Nobody knew the truth except us and of course we were destroyed and made the fools and destroyed just as quickly to cover up the truth. You see when they need you, you are everything but when you chose a different path a better path for other than war we who here on earth it makes things complicated. Niburu did exist or at lease we see the remainder of it till this day as the asteroid belt for we were with the Annunaki as among others who came here a long time ago.

Ouza
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabri'el

PostSubject: Re: Semyaza   Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:20 am

Last night at work I had a crazy urge to google the periodic table...and for some odd reason I kept focusing on the transition metals - gold, silver and copper, as I was doing this I had a brief flashback of Azaz'el and I having a conversation about these precious metals, he was explaining their importance to our race and telling me where to find them...still not sure if that memory was authentic or not but it would make sense... Az was known as the "Alchemist" was he not???

Now how it relates to this topic is that while reading over the info on Nibiru/Annunaki etc., it states that the Annunaki came here to mine for gold because it was precious to their planet and therefore leaving the humans to do the dirty work for them.

And the reasoning behind him explaining it to me of course being the Messenger (along with a few other less desirable titles) I had access to certain places/realms others did not. I also remember a memory of me, Micha'el and still not to sure on this one but maybe Ari'el??? walking through an otherkin village in search of something, we were more or less sent out on a "mission" I guess to find something important.... perhaphs the Gold or silver or maybe copper... *shrugs*

I know that this is not rock solid - but I felt the need to say something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ousa

PostSubject: Re: Semyaza   Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:59 pm

One if not one of the key factors for coming here for me was not precious metals but Salt!

Ouza
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azaz'el
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Semyaza   Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:12 pm

I was called the Alchemist......... physically and spiritually.

Az

Scratch

PostSubject: Re: Semyaza   Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:35 am

I am starting to remember Sem a little.

Strangely, the first thing that struck me was how good looking he was. We were all beautiful in our own ways, but there was something about him that radiated like a jewel, refracting into rainbows. It's like seeing the face of a long-lost brother, and lover, in one. He had eyes only for Ishtahar, and a fierce temper, but loved with a burning compassion that spread like forest fire.

He was larger than life, and one of the few I would actually listen to when my stubborn or rebellious streaks became unmanageable. The two of us together were a hotheaded force that must have been truly terrifying, but I remember us pulling ongoing pranks and in-jokes, and defending each other to the death.

I want him back, and do not blame you in the slightest, Ish, for wanting to cry simply at the sight of his name.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ishtahar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Semyaza   Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:51 pm

Yes. I know he had a lot of respect for you. I wish I had known you better
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azaz'el
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Semyaza   Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:37 pm

Sem had so much respect for you Scratch, he looked to you as an older brother or uncle, and the two of you together were enough to make any Shadow shake their heads and hide their smiles. But those aspects could be seen as an amplification of his family traits, only twisted somewhat! bounce

Az

Scratch

PostSubject: Re: Semyaza   Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:51 pm

::whimper, lip trembling:: Miss! Him!!

The overwhelming feeling, the first one to surface, was almost that of a twin, even though I know he was younger and looked up to me like that. It was far more of a sibling bond than I've been able to have with my own sister in this life. I love the idea of Shadow shaking their heads and hiding smiles at us. It makes me want to laughingly smack at them, as an extension of how he and I used to scuffle in fun.

Not pathetic at all Ish... Waaaaahhhhhhhh! Come back come back come back to us, bro! I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azaz'el
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Semyaza   Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:41 pm

Ouza wrote:
Dear Az,

You stated that you were there at his birth. When and were was that and how old was he when
he came to earth on his mission. Were you related to him or were you friends of his parents? As
You say he was born did he have a mother and father or was he conceived in spirit by spirit? Could
you please elucidate just a little bit further what you remember?

Ouza

I've moved your post from a different topic and hope you were asking these questions about Sem.

I was at his birth, but where it was and when it was is an answer I can't give. It was a very very long time ago, of course, and it wasn't here on this Earth, but in the spiritual realms we once called home. He didn't have a mother as we understand the term today, most Shadow didn't, most were created out of a small piece of the essence of the soul of another Shadow added to other energies and what came directly from the Source.

Az

Gabri'el

PostSubject: Re: Semyaza   Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:52 am

Yeah Sem was bigger than life..when he spoke everyone listened. He chewed my tail a couple of times and let me tell you that wasn't a pleasant experience. I'm sure the rebellious/defiant look in my eyes didn't help matters much Shocked

Other than that - what I remember of him before our falling out was that he was good to us and did his best to make sure his soldiers were taken care of - always.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: Semyaza   Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:56 am

I remember him as being incredibly compelling to listen to. I remember him as "golden," and as "cocky" but moreso, kind. Horribly kind... this kindness sort of affected everything that he did - in my feeling that was maybe why he was so cocky, to cover up this "vulnerability." But it wasn't vulnerability at all, was it? It was pure strength of heart and mind that allowed him to be so caring.

Where did I know Sem from... I don't remember the first meeting we had, but I remember snippets of subsequent ones, mostly pleasantries exchanged over millenia. Everytime I saw him he was caring and had a moment to give to me specifically, as if it were a priority, but I saw him rarely - he was busy with his own intents, always as well as his duties... which I have the feeling that some had rigged to be less than most of his rank so that he could spend more time on his own projects. Never found out what those were. We weren't close enough to share intimate details that may or may not have been kosher to talk about.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ousa

PostSubject: Re: Semyaza   Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:10 pm

Well I guess some things never will change even lifetime to lifetime as you have seen on this forum sem is still cocky and thinks he knows everything but in fact he's just an old softie wanting things to be better for us all in the long run!

If I have offended and... I most certainly have please forgive me. We all here in the forum owe everything to both Az and Ish. They alone make the wait well worth it as well as all of you here and now!

Ouza Like a Star @ heaven I love you

p.s. Scratch I apologize!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abraxas

PostSubject: Re: Semyaza   Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:56 am

with him as the principal personality within my current existence, its hard to tell where he ends and I begin. Perhaps it is the phase I'm in in life, but I feel I am him so often, his emotions become mine, his memories, his pain. If any of you have questions about him, I'll try to answer as best I can.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Semyaza   

Back to top Go down

Semyaza
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Shadow of the Fallen Website :: Remeniscences :: Names-
Jump to: