HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Morning Star

Go down 
+8
Ashtart
Ousa
Gabri'el
Dani'el
Azaz'el
Ari'el
Ishtahar
Scratch
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ashtart

Ashtart

The Morning Star - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Morning Star   The Morning Star - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 2:24 am

The Morning Star... way too much for one entry. Smile
Back to top Go down
Capsha

Capsha

PostSubject: Re: The Morning Star   The Morning Star - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 10:00 pm

Dani'el wrote:
When I think about you, I see you with golden hair and deep purple eyes, and I want to say that you were exceptionally beautiful. I cannot recall your facial features, but if I would have to describe your angelic form in one word than it would definitely be beautiful.

This pretty much sums up what I remember/know lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kemetic-claudia.blogspot.com
Meti'ne

Meti'ne

PostSubject: Re: The Morning Star   The Morning Star - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 9:07 am

Scratch... so you're the Morning Star... *thoughtful expression*

I deeply apologize in advance for my ignorance, but is it some sort of taboo to say your true name? I somehow feel compelled to call you by your true name... In any case, I feel... I don't know... No. I DO know: I feel very saddened for you... a deep sorrow... Like a great unjustice had been done to you...

If I may be so bold as to ask, why did you Fall...? I somehow think that your Fall has more to do with my brother's rashness and temper than anything you may have done. My brother is the Birthkeeper, the one many typically know as "God".

It seems, in any case, that some of the things I originally thought of the Morning Star were SEVERELY incorrect. Please, tell me what you're willing to share. I want to KNOW; I want to UNDERSTAND.

And... I was also wondering... Is the name "Melari" familiar to you in any way...?

Hmm... I honestly see you as having long black hair and golden eyes with flecks of blue; a very beautiful angel indeed...

~Melari
Back to top Go down
_el

_el

PostSubject: Re: The Morning Star   The Morning Star - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 5:52 pm

Yes melari! He had black hair. Black as the very opposite of white. With violet blue eyes. The most beautiful of all the angels. a cruel punishment to be sure that you are female in this life. This horribly limited plane. You probably don't even remember me. We were always together, now for thousands of earth years we have been apart. But you were so right! His hair was the blackest of black
Back to top Go down
Meti'ne

Meti'ne

PostSubject: Re: The Morning Star   The Morning Star - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 6:05 pm

... Lilith, you would probably know better than anyone, but did the Morning Star have a twin sister by any chance...? You see, this may just be coincedence, but the hair and eyes of my true appearance are the same color, the only difference being that my eyes are more of a magenta-purple and a bit brighter.

~Melari
Back to top Go down
_el

_el

PostSubject: Re: The Morning Star   The Morning Star - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 6:19 pm

Well we are all brothers and sisters, but there was one who i believe favored him tremendously. She was younger, though in many ways. Very child like, and there was another who i believe was a twin of his. They had the same spirit almost.
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

PostSubject: Re: The Morning Star   The Morning Star - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:36 pm

The Morning Star had no twin....... at least in the sense that we normally use that word today.

However, he had Brothers and they were family, in the true sense of the word

Az
Back to top Go down
https://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Zionis

Zionis

PostSubject: Re: The Morning Star   The Morning Star - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 8:56 am

~zombifies topic~

I'm not sure if I met the morning star on a personal level, but a part of me wants to break out in tears every time it comes up, oddly enough I have a smile on my face and yet I want to cry while typing this. I wish I knew all my memory even the ones that would tell me why I want to cry at the speak of it. It feels as though maybe I knew him, maybe I was just one that wanted to know him, but something or myself stopped me from doing so. Lol it feels weird having sorrow wash over me so randomly but not knowing why or can't even remember what would make me want to cry at the sight of his name.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Morning Star   The Morning Star - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Morning Star
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2