HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Dream of revenge

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Torio-Pireia

Torio-Pireia

The Dream of revenge Empty
PostSubject: The Dream of revenge   The Dream of revenge EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 7:42 pm

Maybe an irritate title, but... i want to explayn what i dreamd:

"I lay in my bed,, asleep, dreaming nothing, until a strang feel of beeing nude while sitting on ants... i woke up (in the dream) starring into a Jungle. full of life and dangerous creatures. Panic filled tears in my eyes and i walked 3 hours around that jungle. I am that chubby as before, but not that unsurviveskilled... I started to build traps... build a place to sleep... so that kind of Need. I chaught a... i can't call it.. it looked like a armadillo... but it was actually not that mouseface.. it was like a Turtle... I knew at this point i wasn't on earth. I am vegetarian... But to survive i cooked this thing. Turmadillo so i called this specis... i made myself something to hide my... you know... that what should be protected if you are nude. 3 Weeks Nothing happens. i discovered the Jungle and learned about things i should eat an dthings i can eat but didn't taste well...

Next thing what happened: My fat were gone... i felt like Arnold Schwarzenegger in jounger years... but with lesser muscles... A spear was thrown afte rme and a joung girl... dressed like a ... uhm.. Amazon? You know, like these Hunterladys in the greece myths. She starred at me and picked up her throwing knifes.. i picked up her spear and run. Runned for my life.

Many of these Huntress came, making these... screams which are very loud and very high... I knew they wanted me. Not for Bed, for their food...

Next scene i am on a cliff... watching those womans. some beauty some not so beauty.. their spears faced to me. I looked down the cliff... a waterfall on the otherside and a giant river... But there grewed sometress out of the cliff, all on one Card. Get eaten, or crushed on the floor? i closed my eyes, thaking a breath an dthe gravity took me down. I catched the tree, it ripped of the cliff and the cliff falled with me an dthese womans down. I landed in another tree, survived, but all of these womes are dead.

One survived, broke her leg and lost three fingers. This one which saw me first. I took a dagger, made of stone which one of the huntress had and went to her. I wnated to kill her. But she Cried. My Heart, i could damn it, has stopped my Hand. I lift the rocks from her legs and gave her first aid... Some sticks next to her broken leg and the dress of a dead huntress. I picked her um nad tried to talk to her... but ... as you could think, she wasn't able to speak to me. I remember her soft Face, grabbed her booty to lift her on my hands... she showed me were i should go...

Next Thing...

i stand, facing the leader of this tribe a woman. old, but really impressiv how she looked at me. Two Huntress took her and wanted to kill me. But this girl said, so it seems: "No, he saved me!". The Leader just nodded and the huntress leave me."

I end this story at this point. collecting my thoughts and finish the last things if my brain stopps to hurt
Back to top Go down
Torio-Pireia

Torio-Pireia

PostSubject: Continue.   The Dream of revenge EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 8:05 pm

"The Tribe is like reversed roles. Mens took care of childreens and womens risk life to get the men and childs fed... I smelled a stench. A stench like: you are in a forest and you smell tan old Car... My eyes saw something like.. ''The Matrix'' and i saw some ''asassins'' purple, rosered dressed and ready to kill me. I took the spear of a huntress and killed all. I... who never learned to fight killed 5 of them... The Leader was impressed because i saw the ''Unseen''

Next up

They took me to an acient temple. IT COULD never been build by them, because inside i found terminals and such things. and a big room withvisual effected walls. it seemed to be the place for their god. or Goddes... whatever. It was old, but still looked expressive and glorius.

"Next thing i rememberd: i've activate something and a ... Woman... (If you know Halo 1- Halo 3 its looke dlike this KI cortana. But colorfull... alive...) she spook my language and finally i could talk to someone... I said i am trapped on this world and want back. I wanted to know what actually took me to this world... she answered. and said "This one, which took you here is someone which hates you, someone very powerfull. You Know this Person...would you have revenge?" I nodded. i wntned to crush the Head of the person which took me out of my home.... "This spear penetrates every armor... i will hold the guards back......", she promissed and send me to... the "conference" room . Everybody was freezed and i faced the person which did this to me. A weak woman, with almost broken eyes 8i mean... like soulbroken.. you see the fear in her eyes..) My anger leaded my spear into her stomach.. but my grace stopped before i killed her... I said: "To hate is easy, but if you can hate the right person, at the right time, with the right reason... this is godlike... your hate is t not...""

This ends the story... and the dream
Back to top Go down
Torio-Pireia

Torio-Pireia

PostSubject: Re: The Dream of revenge   The Dream of revenge EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 8:07 pm

anyone there which can say me what actually means my dream?
Back to top Go down
Scratch

Scratch

PostSubject: Re: The Dream of revenge   The Dream of revenge EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 8:36 pm

Unfortunately, I rarely think there are easy answers or explanations for dreams, and I really think the best person to offer any kind of explanation is you, to yourself. You are the one who was "there" (figuratively or literally - some dreams may be actual experiences) and might know details that don't wind up in the telling, but which are very important.

It does sound quite amazing, and scary, and harrowing, and reminded me quite a lot of the movie Avatar for some reason. I'm a vegetarian too, so even the part of having to kill and eat the turmillo sounds hard. That's cool you were up for the task though, and could access those survival skills, however you got them. If someone meant you harm, and had power like that, dropping you in the middle of an unknown wilderness, naked, with a band of warriors ready to kill interlopers nearby, sounds like a very effective way. Could very well have been on a different planet, if that was the impression you got.

The tricky part of this kind of thing (as I think we've all experienced here) is that it always seems to come in little pieces, without context. The best way to form an understanding is to explore all the pieces as they come, and see how they might fit together into a larger picture.
Back to top Go down
Torio-Pireia

Torio-Pireia

PostSubject: Re: The Dream of revenge   The Dream of revenge EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 12:46 am

Scratch? i you shall be feel hugged and kissed.
Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

PostSubject: Re: The Dream of revenge   The Dream of revenge EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 4:03 am

In the Vietnam, Thailand, Laotian and Cambodian Campaigns special units or a man would be dropped by air into a hostile area behind enemy lines thus they were given the designation or title LRP's (Long Range Patrol) or LRRP (Long Range Reconnaissance Patrol) .

Some could be as little as one but a maximum of five but preferably five. Many never made it back and were labelled MIA (Missing in Action) by the military branches of the service applied.

Many had to adapt and split up making their way back to friendly territory if at all possible through dangerous and mostly uncharted territories.

Many of you have been spared the horrors of war this time around. However, this generation glorifies it in book and film and like to call it cool and such. However no matter what you perceive it to be death is indeed an ugly and indiscriminate way of dying and all in the name of Greed ~ Le muerte ~ And if you have lived it and survived you would understand that there are those who no longer need to discuss it! But it does teach us one thing for certain that is the ability of ~ How to Survive for your life personally and the true meaning of love or the loss of it!

But now we must survive those so called little deaths of everyday ~La pequeña muerte

I feel that since you are not involved in war or death you maybe are being guided through a more indirect approach this lifetime where you spiritually live this or spiritually relive this from previous incarnations in a controlled situation!

Basically all sight both physical and spiritual given to you this time is to prepare you for whats about to happen but only in a controlled form that which is of thought and imagination.

You are and have been a spiritual warrior reawakening this time around for the purpose of teaching others that which you have learned and attained and are willing to share this with others. For it is needed for the very near future! Always have a clear perspective and in the faith and wisdom that you have within yourself that will further fortify your will to lead! But remember the one thing that is written in stone is that we cannot take away free will. They must come to us without us forcing it upon them.

There is nothing wasted in this lifetime everything has a cause and an effect to bring us ever closer together and to further evolve into the next level of being!

Ouza
Back to top Go down
Torio-Pireia

Torio-Pireia

PostSubject: Re: The Dream of revenge   The Dream of revenge EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 8:01 pm

Thank you for these wise words. I write them down in my mind and behind my my thoughts and actions i will do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dream of revenge   The Dream of revenge Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dream of revenge
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Putting The Pieces Together :: Dreams & Portents-
Jump to: