HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Visiting Sem?

Go down 
+2
Scratch
Opal
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Opal

Opal

Visiting Sem? Empty
PostSubject: Visiting Sem?   Visiting Sem? EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 5:38 pm

Hey all!

Something happened last night...but i'm not sure if it was real or...my imagination? Felt the need to share it regardless! Smile

Last night when I was in my bed I dozed for a while and I kind of went off into a dream like state but I was in control of myself.. I found myself standing in the clothes I had wore that day along with a hat, scarf & gloves: the place was freezing and I was standing next to a frozen river.
I could see the mist coming out as I breathed and I turned and Ville Valo was standing beside me looking at the river...o.O When I saw him I wanted to keep my distance but at the same time part of me was wanting to reach out and hold him, comfort him.
I said 'Hello Sem' and he was startled and said 'no ones called me that in a long time', we started talking and I was telling him about Az and Ish and this forum

I asked if he remembered stuff and he nodded but was afraid to admit it. He kept trying to get close to me and I always recoiled from him in fear and it kept hurting him; he wanted to touch my hand or something to prove to himself that I was in fact real. We sat on a bench near the river and just kept talking about everything: how Ish missed him so much. I think he thought for a moment I WAS Ish but I quickly corrected him.
We spoke about Dan as well. He kept asking me who I was and I refused to answer him but I just kept telling him everything that happened...things that I shouldn't know but did.
Then I told him to get in contact soon and stood up and walked away saying I'll be back soon. I felt guilty leaving him though and his face when he realised I was going made it worse.
Then I woke up.
It felt so real, I remember shivering and being absolutely freezing. The area I was in was beautiful. Icey, cold yet beautiful.

Anyway, I felt like sharing this. Smile
Back to top Go down
Scratch

Scratch

Visiting Sem? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sem?   Visiting Sem? EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 8:11 pm

OH MY GOD!!! ::jaw on the floor, moisture in my eyes::

::happy happy joy dance::

Yeah, I would not like the weather in Finland at all.

::spazzes giddily::

WOW!

So glad you shared.
Back to top Go down
Opal

Opal

Visiting Sem? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sem?   Visiting Sem? EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:07 pm

Haha it was FREEZING! D:

*Picks up Scratch's jaw and hands it back to her* Razz

Wow I didn't think it would have this kind of effect on anyone! Now I'm really glad I shared Smile
Back to top Go down
Scratch

Scratch

Visiting Sem? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sem?   Visiting Sem? EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 10:42 pm

:😆: Thanks. It's kind of hard to talk with my face all stretched out like that.

It's good to be glad. Whether it was real or your "imagination," I hope he got the message. Wink
Back to top Go down
Opal

Opal

Visiting Sem? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sem?   Visiting Sem? EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 10:54 pm

Haha, I hope he got the message too! Otherwise I was freezing my butt off for no reason! D:

Though there is a niggling in the back of my head that says it wasn't my 'imagination' and that it was real... Did anyone relate Caramel to Sem? Because I did o.O not sure if it was his wings or what but I kept thinking of Caramel >.<
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

Visiting Sem? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sem?   Visiting Sem? EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 12:10 am

Sem's wings were caramel coloured, like a tawny owl. his hair too... kind of honey gold and caramel.
Back to top Go down
Scratch

Scratch

Visiting Sem? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sem?   Visiting Sem? EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 1:17 am

I wonder why I remembered that wrong. I thought they were blue, but that did seem kind of weird. ::shrugs::
Back to top Go down
Ari'el
Ari'el

Visiting Sem? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sem?   Visiting Sem? EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 1:48 am

It felt very real to me as I was reading it.
Thanks for sharing! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://draconic-fire.deviantart.com
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

Visiting Sem? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sem?   Visiting Sem? EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 8:33 am

The clearest memories I have of that time are sitting under the tree, looking out over the valley, snuggled into Sem's side with his wing wrapped around me. I can remember exactly how it felt, how it made me feel. I remember the really really soft white down close to his skin and the rustling of the larger feathers which were surprisingly hard but light. I remember how safe I felt, how warm and protected. No, there is no chance that I would ever get the colour of his wings wrong, I remember them too well and it hurts too much not to be able to feel them around me anymore.
Back to top Go down
Scratch

Scratch

Visiting Sem? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sem?   Visiting Sem? EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 8:50 am

Please don't think I was doubting your memory, Ish. I wasn't. That was me wondering aloud where I got that idea from.
Back to top Go down
Opal

Opal

Visiting Sem? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sem?   Visiting Sem? EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 12:00 pm

Thanks Airel Smile

Ah so it was his wings... mmmm caramel. Nom. The smell and taste of caramel was in my mouth when I woke up and I kept thinking about it; though I wasn't sure why. Now I know why so thank you Smile

Ish I get the feeling you'll feel his wings around you soon.
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

Visiting Sem? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sem?   Visiting Sem? EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 5:55 pm

Scratch darling you can question or ponder as much as you like. I don't take any offence at all. My memory is so strong that nothing can shake it. Also, I am not naive enough to believe that the way Sem looked to and was with me was the same for everyone else. It may very well be that you remember the way he looked at another time/other circumstances. While I can honestly say I have never seen Sem with blue tinged wings who am I to say that no one ever has. His wings weren't always manifest so it may well have been that he had some control over their form. I just don't know. As I said, all I know is how I remember them and it is one of the strongest memories of all that I have.

Opal... I hope so. I really, really hope so. It's what I live for.

I wonder if it is significant that I have struck up a VERY close friendship with a girl from Finland? She is teaching me a lot about the culture and even a word or two of the language.
Back to top Go down
Scratch

Scratch

Visiting Sem? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sem?   Visiting Sem? EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 8:12 pm

Sounds significant to me, Ish. Heh... and for all I know, I could have snuck into his room in the dead of night, and dyed them blue at some point. If we ever really slept like that. Wink
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

Visiting Sem? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sem?   Visiting Sem? EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 10:22 pm

There were some Shadow who almost seemed to have the ability to change colour with the time of day, or what emotion they were feeling..........and others, like me, remained the same colour all the time. Sem did change colour slightly, but that was in the days before he stabilised into the caramel colour that reflected the lands where he felt he has arrived home..... the lands where he came to love Ish. But, I can't ever remember them being blue ... !!!

Dan changed colour often, ranging from pure white to deep gold. Samma'el often seemed to reflect forest greens, which seemed odd at times. I remained black, too old and set in my ways I think to take on a different colour or form.... although there was a touch of red from time to time!

Az
Back to top Go down
https://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

Visiting Sem? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sem?   Visiting Sem? EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 8:55 am

There still is :p
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

Visiting Sem? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sem?   Visiting Sem? EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 10:12 pm

That doesn't surprise me!!!! cheers

Az
Back to top Go down
Razi'el
Razi'el

Visiting Sem? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sem?   Visiting Sem? EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 5:33 pm

hmmm, we certainly seemed to be a very colourful bunch, eh?

i can kind of picture myself fiddling with my own colors, anywhere from a tan/tawny color to a sort of pale violet color. *laughs* They're mostly scarlet these days, though i still love that violet color quite a bit! Razz

As for everyone else.... for some reason i get the feeling odd colored wings were kind of common. Colorful AND vain, how nice! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Scratch

Scratch

Visiting Sem? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sem?   Visiting Sem? EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 7:07 pm

::laughs:: Would you expect anything less of us, Raz?

I've been in continual confusion over what color(s) my wings were. Actually, I was getting a strong impression, when I first started seeing them in my mind's eye, that they were all the colors of a sunset. That could simply be me being poetic, though. ;P

It's not a detail I tend to remember about people. I have very specific colors associations with some, but that could be more auric, or simply a reflection of how I think of them. Black is an automatic "of course!" for Az (you silly goth), Dan is golden, Sem is inescapably blue for some reason, though I definitely see the physical caramel (complimentary colors?), Ari'el is silvery white, and you, Raz, are sort of lavender. I love you

I always see myself as either violet or red, depending on how benevolent, or devilish, I'm feeling.
Back to top Go down
Opal

Opal

Visiting Sem? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sem?   Visiting Sem? EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 7:11 pm

I was reading what Raz and you said and I was like I'm so jealous I want wings and a colour! DX...
Then I read "Az (you silly goth)" and nearly choked with laughter on my drink not even sure why I found what typed funny...my sense of humour is warped xD... thought you's would like to know...Now excuse me while I clean the spit off my laptop.

bounce
Back to top Go down
Opal

Opal

Visiting Sem? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sem?   Visiting Sem? EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 7:41 pm

Oh wait! I should clarify I wasn't laughing at Az just what was said...because for some reason I found it really funny... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Razi'el
Razi'el

Visiting Sem? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sem?   Visiting Sem? EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 7:49 pm

Lavender, eh? well, it certainly suits me! you, however... i picture a bright, orangey yellow sort of color... tangerine, maybe? somewhere between those two ^-^

As for other members...

Opal seems to be a sort of Seafoam green to me, and Ish is hard to read for some reason, though i want to say purple-ish Razz
Back to top Go down
Scratch

Scratch

Visiting Sem? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sem?   Visiting Sem? EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 8:34 pm

Weird. I haaaaaaaaaated the color orange, for a very long time. So, that probably makes you right. I've noticed, over the years, I often experience venom-spitting aversion to things I love most, and what's best for me.
Back to top Go down
Opal

Opal

Visiting Sem? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sem?   Visiting Sem? EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 8:44 pm

Oh I'm sea-foam? Yay xD

I'd say orangey/yelllow to Scratch Razz
Mmmm Raz...lavender? Yeah Razz

I think Ish gives me the colours red and silver; not sure why >.<
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

Visiting Sem? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sem?   Visiting Sem? EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 10:23 pm

Scratch wrote:
Black is an automatic "of course!" for Az (you silly goth)

Hehehe you're one of the few who could get away with saying that!! There's nothing wrong with black... I love it and it suits me. I did once try wearing some pale colours.......... everyone kept asking if I was ok as I apparently looked ill.

Az
Back to top Go down
Scratch

Scratch

Visiting Sem? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sem?   Visiting Sem? EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 12:39 am

Glad to give you a laugh, Opal. Az, you cracked me up! It's kind of scary how easily I could see that was the absolute truth.

Yeah, orangey-yellow is sounding really right to me. Thank you for that Raz: it felt like another puzzle piece clicking into place. (Woo! I *am* the Fifth Element! BOOyah!)

Seafoam sounds good for you, Opal, but there may be other pale colors in there too. Kind of like your name: mostly white, with changeable shades. Smile

I can definitely see a fiery red for Ish. "Carrot top" would do her an injustice to the point of insult. Razz

This is fun!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Visiting Sem? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sem?   Visiting Sem? Empty

Back to top Go down

Visiting Sem?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Putting The Pieces Together :: Dreams & Portents-
Jump to: